Bring her home!

I Love Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Yunho woke up when he heard the shower, he dragged his feet to the bathroom door, & knocked on it lightly & said groggily,' Hey I'm up & I'm going down, you can grab any clothes from the closet', & stiffled a yawn at the end.

When he heard a muffled 'ok', he staggered downstairs towards the kitchen , stumbling at times, scratching his head from time to time, he slumped into the dinning chair, & placed his head on his folded hands. Mrs. Jung plopped up from nowhere beside him with a mug of coffee, she carded her fingers through his hair,' Morning , sleepy head'.

' Morning', he said looking through his hands.

,' Had a good night sleep?', she asked settling on a chair next to him, & sipping through her coffee leisourly. yunho just hummed as an answer.

' You know you can talk to me about anything, right?'.

Yunho nodded his head, & puckered his lips towards the mug, she held her mug towards him, for him to take a sip.

' I don't know , if this is true or not, but I heard from your secretary, that you've a girlfriend, more like a lover, or that's how she described her so', said Mrs. Jung now turning towards yunho.She watched as yunho choked on the coffee, just as she finished her sentence, that was enough to make her suspicious, she rubbed his back.

When yunho's coughing ceased , he turned to look at his mother, she looked too serious, which was not at all good for him, now what should he do? He had just got himself out from a trouble, to fall right back into another one.

' Mom, I think it's all just a misunderstanding, she must be just joking, I mean come on, have you ever seen me with anyone, or get serious with anyone', said yunho fidgeting in his seat.

' Well, that's more of a reason for me t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter