Halmoni & staying......

I Love Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Location: Jung Mansion.

     Time:  somewhat after 8:00 pm.

' Ok, it's done, let's set the table, & everyone can dig in', said Mrs. Jung turning off the stove, & carrying the pot towards the dinning table, she asked Yunho to assist her to bring out the plates to the table, while Mr. Jung was attending an important phonecall, & Jaejoong had skipped down to the room near the livingroom, to call out Grandmother for dinner. When Mrs. Jung was about to go call her , Jaejoong insisted that he'd go & call her out.

Jaejoong poked his head into the room, & saw Yunho's grandmother reading something, she was engrossed in it, Jaejoong smiled & shouted,' Halmoni'.

The book from Yunho's grandmother's hand slipped , she clutched the garment near her heart, & glared at the intruder, when she saw the familiar face, she hissed out,' Yah, you insolent brat, you gave me a scare, there, I almost had a heart attack'.

Jaejoong laughed & entered the room, & picked up the book , placed it neatly on the shelf, & turned towards grandmother.

' No you won't get a heart attack just by that, I know you are strong Halmoni', he said patting on her knee.

' Yah, Brat, I've heart problems , you know, your Halmoni is not young anymore ', she said jabbing a finger on the hand on her knee.

Jaejoong retieved his hand,' Then I should be careful , shouldn't I be?', he said playfully.

' Yeah, you should be careful', she said, her features softening.

' But Halmoni, to me you still look young, & beautiful', said jaejoong earning himself a smack on his head.

' What are you doing here?', she asked, when jaejoong stopped whining about how she should really change her habit of hitting other's on their heads.

' Wah, Halmoni, that sounded really rude, it's my house too', he mock glared at her.

' It's my house, you brat', she retorted.

' Omma, you do know that the house is on my name, right?', interrupted Mr. Jung as he ducked his head through the door.

Both Mr. Jung & jaejoong snickered at the horrid expression on Halmoni's face,' You ungrateful son, he didn't have to know that', she glared at Mr. Jung & pointed a finger at jaejoong.

Mr. Jung winked at jaejoong, & jaejoong chuckled even more, & once again Halmoni smacked him on his head.

' Ah, Halmoni', he whined , rubbing his head.

Mr. Jung smiled looking at them.

' Aren't you hungry?', asked Mr. jung, ' Dinner's ready', Jaejoong piqued in.

' Sure, let's go, I'm a bit hungry, now that this brat has already placed the book on the shelf, & wasted my a lot of energy, just by talking to him', she said standing up, & heading towards the door, Mr. Jung made way for her, & turned around to look at jaejoong who ran to his side in fraction of seconds, he wound an arm around his shoulder, & said,' You both will never change , will you?'.

Jaejoong snickered & shook his head from left to right in answer.

' By the way, Halmoni now I know it's not your house either, haha', teased jaejoong from the back.

Halmoni just ' hmphed', & muttered something under her breath, while both Jaejoong & Mr. Jung laughed & high- fived each other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: Jung.Corp.

           Time: Slightly before noon.

' That jerk, rather than being grateful, he---he--, Argh, I hate him', muttered junsu, & slumped down on the chair, & slammed the first aid box, on the desk.

' Why am I getting worked up for? That Jerk is not liable for any kind of sympathy', he hissed & started doing his work. And only looked up when someone slammed hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter