I look like a FREAK !!

I Love Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When  they were both finally tired from all the chasing around , they drove to yunho's one of the friend's studio, who was  a fashion designer.

During the whole ride Jaejoong was moody.

' I'm coming with you, doesn't mean I'm forgiving you Jung , you are gonna pay a heavy price', sweared jaejoong.

Yunho just chuckled , Jaejoong looked like a angry kitten , ready to claw him out.

In return Jaejoong glared at him.

When they reached at yunho's friend's studio , he was already waiting for them.

He invited them in.

He raked jaejoong's form & tsked .

He took all the bags from yunho , & guided jaejoong to the back room, when yunho was trying to follow , he said that he wouldn't want to see this & ruin the surprise.

Yunho asked if it was okay , & his friend asssured him that jaejoong would be alright , & within hours he will see a new jaejoong.

So yunho slumped his body on the cozy couch.

For first half an hour , he could hear screams & curses directed towards him.

But after that it was quiet for another hour , yunho was on the verge of dozzing off when , his friend came out & asked him to follow.

He entered the back room , but Jaejoong was nowhere to be seen , when asked his friend , he pointed towards the dressing room.

He slowly whispered,' He is really conscious of himself , he won't come out of there , you go try persuade him , & I'll give you guys some privacy'.

' And yunho , he's one in a million , you don't find guys like him in today's world , who would go to any extend just to help their friends out , hell even I wouldn't do such a thing for someone , take care', he patted yunho's shoulder & left.

' He is one in a million', whispered yunho.

He then walked to the dressing room & knocked on the door,' Jae , open up , you've been there for a while now'.

' I'm not opening & I'm not getting out of here , it's so embarrasing', whined jaejoong.

' well then how are you going to go to work , if you are not opening the door?', teased yunho.

' I'll call them & tell them to give me a day off', said jaejoong.

'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter