Changmin's Help....

I Love Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho feigned surprise as he looked up from the file he was pretending he was reading,' Oh mom, what're you doing here?'.

' Oh I had some work nearby ,when I was passing by your office, I thought of visiting you, must be hard working by yourself ', said Mrs. Jung standing by the desk.

' Nah, Changmin takes half of the burden of my workload', said yunho smiling.

The mother & son set onto a light chat.

Changmin didn't pay attention to any of the mother-son talk, rather he was busy searching for one person , he knew would be hiding somewhere.

But rather than finding the person , he found something that belonged to the person.

There near the sofa in it's all glory were Jaejoong's sandals placed orderly.

He felt his blood ran cold, eventhough it would be yunho hyung who would get in trouble, but he knew his Aunt very well, although he never got on her wrong side, he knew she could really do anything.

And he didn't wished for his beloved hyungs to get into trouble, either ways it's just a one time thing , they won't have to lie about it next time, right?

So with that in mind , he stealthily tredged over to the sofa, all the while keeping an eye on the two.

Changmin reached the sofa in no time, he was directly in the side-vision of Mrs. Jung, if she turned her head even slightly , he knew for sure they will be busted.

He crouched down slowly, looking over at Mrs. Jung he started reaching blindly for the sandals.

when yunho looked at what changmin trying to retrieve from near the sofa, he felt his pulse quicken, his eyes widened slightly.

yunho started talking about everything & anything , when Changmin motioned him to keep his mother distracted.

changmin was so near , he could feel the strap of the sandal on his fingers.

Just when he was going to grab them, just when everything was going smoothly, everything froze, the air suddenly became cold, the room became eerily silent .

Everyone forgot to take a breath, well except for Mrs. Jung, she looked up at yunho suspiciously.

Changmin too halted right then & there, wondering if he should retrieve the sandals or not, did Mrs. Jung notice him too?

someone had just sneezed, & that someone would be Jaejoong precisely, he clutched to yunho's trousers, eyes shut tightly, he cursed his lady luck, & prayed to the dieties up there for both yunho & him.

Mrs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter