yunho's call

I Love Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong was selecting some flowers for his mother, she has always been a little sick since last 6 months & finally she was admitted to the hospital some 7 days ago , she was diagonised with brain tumor.

Jaejoong had to add another job to pay the hospital expenses.

"I think I should take some red rosses for her , the hospital room is too white, even i get nausaeted when I see it", thought jaejoong.

Just when he was about to call floral shop lady, his phone ringed.

" My Yunho<3", the screen flashed.

He smiled & answered the phone , before he could greet his best friend.

Yunho said urgently,' Jaejoong big trouble , I want you to meet me right now'.

' Why?', before jaejoong could ask more , yunho again cut him,' It's not the time to ask questions Jae, just tell me where you are , I'll come there to get you'.

' I'm at XXXXXXX', replied jaejoong really confused with yunho odd behaviour.

' Don't go anywhere , wait there I'm coming , you hear me', Said yunho before cutting the line.

Jaejoong just huffed looking at the phone.

' Who does he think he is to order me around like that', muttered jaejoong.

Nevertheless , he just waited there for him to arrive.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter