UKWON's POV

In Their Eyes
To: Lim Chanhee

Hi! :)

From: Lim Chanhee

Hi oppa.! :)

To: Lim Chanhee

What are you doing tonight? :)

From: Lim Chanhee

Uhm.. I just fixed some of my things. Why? ._.

To: Lim Chanhee

Nothing. Want to grab something to eat? :)

From: Lim Chanhee

Sure. It's fine with me. I haven't had dinner yet anyway. But is it really all right? ._.

To: Lim Chanhee

Yes, it is. :) I'll see you then.

From: Lim Chanhee

All right. Just tell me where to go. :)

It only took her 15 minutes to get here which was really fast. She came in a long black wool dress and boots. She really looks good. I waved at her and we were soon sitting on the same table.

"You're a bit fast," I asked smiling at her.

"Yeah. I guess. The traffic was light anyway," she said.

"That's good. Want some pasta?" I offered calling a waiter.

"Sure. My favorite. I'm surprised you like that, too," she told me.

"I learned to like it because of Zico and Kyung," I said.

We ordered and talked some more while waiting for the food to arrive.

"I was surprised you wanted to eat out with me."

"I just thought, you're alone and maybe you wanted to be with someone."

"Thank you for thinking of me. I just had second thoughts since I knew you had a girlfriend. It would be weird if it would just be the two of us."

"Don't worry. It's all right."

I didn't talk much after that. The food came and we digged in. I was looking at her as she ate. She really loves pasta. And she really looks pretty. No wonder both Mino and Zico like her.

"How was your last challenge? Who came?"

"Hmm... Zico oppa was there. WINNER boys, Taewoon oppa, Sungmin, Taeha, Bobby, Hanbin, Kyung oppa and Minhyukkie oppa."

"Not everyone was there?"

"No. They were busy. And I thought Yoohwan oppa was going to be there. I like that guy."

"Haha. He's weird sometimes."

"I know. And I find that cute."

"Where did you guys go?"

"To a Japanese restaurant. I always wanted to eat in one. You should've been there. The food was great. And the boys ate so much."

"Who paid?"

"Them, of course. If I had to pay for everything Mino oppa ate alone, I'd go bankrupt!"

"Hahaha! I know what you mean."

"Thank you. Haha! But still, it was fun. I learned more about them."

"Like what?"

"Like...Sungminnie and how he's really close with his sister. He said she was already training in CCM. I hope she debuts. Do you know her?"

"Met her once."

I really love Chanhee's company. I feel a bit relaxed to be with her. I guess it's because she's younger than me. I've been with Sunhye noona for more than a year and I always felt that responbility to be a bit more matured since she's older than me. Most of her friends are older than me, too. But when I'm with Chanhee, I feel so young and I feel like I'm just me. She doesn't really mind if I act silly or not.

"Oppa, how are you and Sunhye-ssi? Are you still together?" she asked which surprised me.

"Why'd you ask?" I asked looking at her.

"I'm just curious. You know, a lot of your fans were surprised that you date publicly. But people loved that you said it. It showed how sincere you are with your fans and with your girlfriend," she said. "And besides, you two look so sweet together," she continued.

"Really? We do?" I asked with a grin.

"Yes. Don't you think so? I know I haven't met your girlfriend but I just feel like so," she smiled.

I just smiled. "You said you didn't have a boyfriend, right?" I asked. She nodded. "Are you looking for one? Are you dating anyone?"

She was surprised and almost choked. I reached for her glass of water and gave it to her. "Thanks," she said. "I'm not dating anyone. But... I do like someone," she continued.

"Does he like you back?" I asked.

She didn't answer immediately. I think she's unsure of her own answer. I don't even know why I asked her that. But I want to know. You know, I think... I think I like her. But I'm not sure. It may just be because she's new in my life that I want to get to know her more. Or it may be something else. Lately, I haven't been interested about Sunhye noona. But when I think of Chanhee, I go crazy. I know what I'm feeling is bad, especially since I'm still in a relationship. Not to mention that my friends like her, too. But I can't help it. I am just so interested with this girl beside me that I've grown bored with Sunhye noona.

"I like someone. I haven't told him," she said.

"Why? That could be your true love already," I said. It somehow hurt me to know she already likes someone.

"I don't know if I can be with him," she said sadly.

I changed the topic to avoid her crying or something. "Chanhee, I wanted to ask you something. Do you think someone like me,an idol, can last in a relationship? You know. I'm always busy and I'm always away," I asked.

She looked at me and smiled. "Of course, you can. You can do it. Both of you should understand what schedule the other one has. And besides, it's not about time or age or distance between you. There will always be time. You just gotta put everything you need to do with the time you only have. I bet you didn't love Sunhye-ssi just because she was always with you. You love her with your heart," she said.

She sounded so sure of her answer. She's right. We all have time. I know she understands that I need to go places. I guess I just miss her. I've been free the other days but I didn't even think of visiting her.

I looked at my phone to check if I had any messages. I put it on silent mode so I wouldn't be disturbed. I excused myself. Chanhee continued eating and I checked. There were missed calls from Kyung and Minhyuk hyung. Also one from Sunhye noona. Screw that. And I have a bunch of messages. One was from Zico.

From: Zico

Where are you?! Sunhye noona wants to see you. Are you at that pasta house?

To: Zico

Nae. Are you with her?

From: Zico

We're here.

I felt Chanhee's hand on my arm. "Yookwon oppa. Look. Zico oppa is here," she said pointing at the door.

I saw Zico come in with Minhyuk hyung, Jaehyo hyung and Kyung. But beside Kyung was Sunhye noona. I immediately stood from my seat and stepped away from Chanhee. Zico saw her, too, and he gave me a "WTF" face.

"Jiho-ah," I said. "I thought you were on your way. I didn't think you were already here."

"We've been looking for you all over. You weren't answering your phone, too," said Kyung.

"I'm sorry. I was kinda...busy," I said looking at Chanhee then at Sunhye noona.

"Is she..." Sunhye started.

Zico suddenly held Chanhee's shoulder and held her tight across his arms. "She's my girlfriend, noona. No need to worry," he said.

Chanhee looked really surprised at what Zico said. "Oppa?" she said.

"I...I didn't know you had a girlfriend already?" said Sunhye looking at both Zico and Kyung.

"W-We've only been together for a week," said Zico stuttering.

"But why are you two together?" she asked me.

"I asked her to go here because," I started. I looked at Zico and he stared at me.

"We were also going here," said Minhyukkie hyung.

"I wanted to take her on a date but you happened to call me, noona. I let her go here earlier. I thought UKwon hyung would be here, too, anyway," said Zico.

Chanhee stayed silent and just looked. I thibk she already knows what's happening here. She locked eyes with Sunhye noona and she bowed saying, "Hello. It's nice to finally meet you unnie".

"Same here," Sunhye answered Chanhee. She looked at me and I saw her smile. "Yookwon-ah. I'm so sorry if we haven't had time together. But guess what? I wanted this to be a surprise but I didn't think I'd be saying this in this way. But anyway, I'll be free in a month!" she squeeled. "No projects. If you want to, I can go with you guys to the Philippines. Oh, Kim Yookwon, I'm so excited," she said and hugged me.

"Wait. You mean, you can be with me more?" I asked.

"Yes! But only for a month. I know it's a short time but it's what I have at the moment. Let's make that one month, the best month together," she said looking at me smiling.

"You know, unnie," said Chanhee now holding onto Zico's hand. "Yookwon oppa just told me that he was becoming sad when the two of you started to lose time with each other. I bet that one month you have will be the best month ever."

Sunhye looked at her then back to me. "Really, Yookwon-ah? You were sad? I'm so sorry," she ssaid hugging me tight again. "I know, we haven't been seeing each other lately. I'm sorry. I was just so busy. Don't worry. I'll make it up to you. So now, let's plan that one month," she said letting me go and sitting on the table.

She took her notebook and pen out. I smiled and sat beside her admiring the things she's thinking of and writing. I couldn't control myself and I held her chin to face me. I kissed her lips gently and said, "I'm so glad to see you." She smiled.

"Urgh. Don't kiss in front of us kids!" said Kyung.

"You are so not a kid, Park Kyung," said Sunhye noona.

"Yeah. But Chanhee's here," said BBomb hyung.

"Don't tell me Jiho hasn't kissed you yet?" she eyed Zico.

"W-W-We...haven't," he stuttered and looked away.

Zico looked flushed so I kept Sunhye noona's attention away from him. I saw Chanhee hit Zico's arm lightly and he whispered something in her ear. I bet Zico just entered a big problem with Chanhee now. Or maybe not.