SEUNGRI's POV

In Their Eyes

"Seungri-ssi.. Are you ready?" asked noona.

"Of course I am! I'm always ready," I answered standing up.

"Why does Seungri get the good characters?" asked Daesung hyung.

"You're sajjangnim impersonation is nothing compared to Seugnri's," said Taeyang hyung.

"Hey, hey. Maybe you should mention Yang Yoojin-ssi for a touch of cuteness," said Jiyong hyung.

"And make sajjangnim sing the bear song," said TOP hyung.

"WHAHAHAHAHA.! I think I'm going to do that then," I said. "Gom sae mari ga han jibe isseo Appa-gom, umma-gom, aegi-gom....."

"Yah! Seungri-ah! They said the kids are downstairs filming. Let's watch!" said Daesung oppa looking through the door.

"WINNER? Okay. I wanna see," I said running to him. "Hyung, I'll see you later, okay?" I asked Jiyong hyung.

 

We went down and the WINNER boys were at the parking lot. They were doing "The Heirs" parody. Seungyoon was doing Lee Minho's role, Kim Tan and Taehyunnie's going to be Park Shinhye-ssi. I don't think it would work. Song Minho-ssi looks more manly than all of them. And because I'm so lucky, I get a part in this parody. XD Actually, Jinwoo-ssi suggested it and when I learned who my character will be, I instantly said yes. I will never miss out this chance. XD

 

Me and Daesung hyung were watching from inside. They were all in school uniforms. I guess this is the part where Kim Tan goes back to school. We saw Jinwoo in a girl's uniform and I must say. He looks pretty. He's even prettier than Jiyong hyung in our Secret Garden parody. XD He looks just like the mean girl in "The Heirs". I am now proud he is a product of my Seungri Academy. XD Then there's Taehyunnie in girls clothes, too. It looks awkward since he's around the same height as Seungyoon. And Kim Tan should be taller!

 

"Taehyun's too tall to be a girl," I said.

"No. You're wrong. Kang Seungyoon is just too small to be paired with Taehyunnie," laughed Daesung. He does have a point, you know. XD

 

I was looking around for the noonas in charge of the production. I guess they're all outside. But when I looked around, I saw a girl also looking outside, watching the cast. I think I've seen her before and so I called her.

 

"Yah. Aggassi. Come here," I said. She looked at me with wide eyes then walked slowly to us.

Daesung hyung turned to look. "Do you know her?" he asked.

"No. But I want to know her," I said with a smirk. "Are you part of the cast? Are you a new trainee?" I asked the girl.

She stopped in her tracks and answered, "I'm not part of the class. And I'm not a new trainee. I've been here for a year already."

"Really?! How come I haven't seen you before? Man. Sajjangnim's hiding the pretty trainees now," I said pumping my fists.

"You haven't seen her before? She was one of the trainees we watched for evaluation last year," said Daesung hyung.

"Eh?" I said surprised. "I don't remember."

"You can't remember her because she never dances with her glasses on," said hyung patting the girl's back.

"Oh. Yeah. You're right," I said. She is pretty cute for someone in glasses. "Wait," I continued. "How come you remember her?"

"I stay at the music room often these days and she's there," hyung said.

"I practice there a lot and we sing," she said with a smile.

"What have you got there? Daesung hyung now knows how to flirt," I said clapping my hands.

"Yah! I'm not like that. Chanhee's a nice girl to be played on. And besides, you'll be happy when you hear who she likes," he said.

"Who?" I asked. Oh! Make it be me! XD

"Come on. You tell him, Chanhee," he pushed on the girl.

"I.. I like you sunbaenim," she said turning red. "But only as an idol! I admire you so much. Your talents, your crazy antics, your smile and your panda eyes," she continued. So, she's my fan.

"Don't worry. I'm happy to hear that. It's nice to meet you VVIP!" I said shaking her hand. "Are you a VIP?"

"Yes, I am," she answered nodding wildly.

"That's great! By the way, what was your name? Chanhee?"

"Lim Chanhee-imnida. Bangapsuhamnida!" she said bowing. She really is a nice girl.

 

Suddenly, Seunghoon went inside with Taehyunnie. "HeeChan? Seungri hyung? Daesung sunbae?" said Seunghoon with wide eyes. Well, with eyes going as wide as it could get. XD

"Oppa. Taehyunnie," said Chanhee.

"Wait. Why do you call him hyung and you call me sunbae?" asked Daesung hyung.

"Because.... I'm nicer. You hyungs bully on the kids too much," I said. "Wait. Who's HeeChan?"

"That's Chanhee noona. We call her that," explained Taehyun.

"Oh, I see. Who gave her that nickname?" I asked.

"Kang Seungyoon-ssi. He always makes up nicknames for everyone," said Seunghoon.

 

Then, a great idea popped in my head. "Chanhee, want to meet our hyungs?" I asked.

 

Chanhee froze.

 

"That's a good idea," said Daesung hyung. "Let's go!" he said pulling Chanhee. I followed.

"Wait. I don't know if that's a good idea," she said.

"Hyung, we were going to eat lunch all together," said Seunghoon.

"We'll bring her back!" I shouted then pulled Chanhee strongly for her to follow.

 

We went to the elevator and up to sajjangnim's floor. Yes, his floor. He has the half of the floor only to him. >_< I saw the hyungs are still in his office through the glass walls. We went in. I was holding Chanhee's hands and I noticed she froze. I looked at her and her eyes were wide. It's like she's been shocked or something.

 

"Hyungs, do you remember her?" asked Daesung hyung.

Taeyang hyung was already looking at her. "She's the trainee from last year," he said.

"Oh, I remember. the singer, rapper, dancer," said Jiyong hyung.

"Seungri-ah doesn't remember her," said Daesung hyung.

"Well, I'm sorry," I said. These hyungs. >_<

"Wow. Seungri's forgetting the pretty girls now, eh?" said Taeyang hyung.

"What's your name again?" asked Seunghyun hyung.

"Uhm... Ch--- Lim Chanhee-imnida," she said bowing.

"Are you interested in her, hyung?" Jiyong hyung asked Seunghyun hyung. He just smiled. "Are you a fan of ours? Who's your bias?"

"Uhm.. Nae. I like Seungri oppa," she answered.

"Wow. You just eanred another person who can live with your craziness," laughed Jiyong hyung.

"I heard the WINNER dongsaengs are making a parody. Are you part of it?" asked Taeyang hyung.

"No, I'm not going to be part of it," she said still not looking straight at them.

 

GDragon hyung stood and stepped in front of Chanhee. He stooped down to her height but not that low since Chanhee was pretty tall for her age.

 

"How old are you?" he asked.

"Uhm.. I'm turning 20 next month," she answered.

"Aaww. You're still young. What a waste. You're pretty," hyung said.

 

But as we were talking, sajjangnim came in the room. He was looking at us all, especially Chanhee.

 

"Why are you here?" he asked Chanhee.

"I brought her along sajjangnim," I said.

"Oh, okay. Why are you guys still here? We need to meet up with Teddy-ssi in his studio," he said checking his phone with his signature accent.

"We're having fun with the newbie, sajjangnim" said Jiyong hyung putting his arms around her shoulder.

"Come on. We need to go now," said Taeyang hyung.

"How about me?! I still have to finish shooting with WINNER!" I reclaimed.

"Oh come on. You wanted to be part of that. just tag along once you're through." said Daesugn hyung.

"And tell us all about it when you get there," Jiyong hyung said.

"Don't mess with my image, Seungri-ah," sajjangnim said.

"Sajjangnim, I wouldn't bet on that," laughed Daesung hyung.

 

I noticed TOP hyung stop in front of Chanhee. She kept her head low though, like she doesn't want to look at him. TOP stooped low, too.

 

"It was nice meeting you Chanhee-ssi. I'll see you again some time," he said patting her head.

"Nae.... Thanks," she replied.

 

Once the hyung's were out, some of the staff came in already. Chanhee tugged on my sleeve and said she had to go back.

 

"All right. Have a good lunch. I'll se you again, okay," I said.

"Nae," she answered walking to the door.

"Oh, by the way Chanhee. Why didn't you look at TOP hyung?" I asked. I was really curious, you know. She can look at all of us but not at him. I don't know if it's because of his eyes or Chanhee's just shy.

"I'm sorry. I was just.... shy... I guess," she answered.

 

====================================================================================

 

I wonder why TOP kept on staring at her.. ._________________.

 

Comment below please and subscribe. Thanks.! I LOVE YOU ALL.! <3