JUNHWE's POV

In Their Eyes
"I'm going to send a place and time every other day and I'm going to wait for you there. We're just literally going to hang out. The person with the most places they went with me can ask me to do anything on the last day. But I can't promise I can do everything."

She said that with a smile. I couldn't believe it. It's like she's selling herself to the hyungs. But the funny thing is, the hyungs agreed. I guess a lot of them like HeeChan noona. Or at least, want to get to know her. And I guess, it's also a chance for them to relax, go out and loosen up a bit every now and then.

We were at the rehearsal studio resting after 3 hours of doing a new dance routine. B.I hyung really knows how to torture us. >.<

I was sitting against the mirror when I saw my phone light up.

From: HeeChan Noona Front of YG Building. 3pm. See yah.! :D

I read the message again. Somehow I couldn't believe it yet. I looked at the hyungs and they were reading somethinh from their phones, too. Jinhwan hyung looked up at me. Hanbin hyung ruffled his hair.

"Aish. We have practice until 3pm," said Hanbin hyung annoyed. He really hates it when practice is dusturbed.

"Hyung. We're inside YG. We can just go out after practice, you know," said Donghyuk.

Hanbin hyung looked at him and blinked twice. "Oh yeah. Forgot about that. Sorry," he said.

"Are we going then?" asked Yoonhyung hyung.

"I want to," said Bobby hyung.

"Oh right. You're her cousin. What is she planning today?" asked Hanbin hyung.

"I honestly do not know. But I hope we go out and buy ice cream! I've been craving for that since last month," said Bobby hyung.

"Hyung, it's still winter and you want ice cream? That's not good for the voice, you know," I said.

"It's bad for you. I'm a rapper. Not a vocal like you," he said putting his tongue out. Aish. =_=

"I wanted to ask this though. Is there a reason why Chanhee wants to do this?" asked Jinhwan hyung. "She sounds like she's leaving us or something."

Hanbin and Bobby hyung looked at each other. We waited for them to answer.

"Are you hiding something from us again? This isn't funny," I said.

Bobby hyung's face turned serious. "All I know is that we should make every day with her special," he said.

"All right," clapped Hanbin hyung. "We have a group date by 3pm. Let's finish this dance."

By 3pm, we were already done with practice and ran out the building. They weren't at the entrance or the parking area. Donghyuk said they may have left already. Impossible. I looked outside the wall and saw Chanhee noona hugging Seunghoon hyung. I called them and went out. WINNER, Block B and Speed hyungs were already here, too. And Minji noona.

"We thought you already left us," said Yoonhyung hyung.

"We couldn't do that. What would be the fun if the maknaes aren't here?" said Jungwoo hyung. Speed sunbaes are sometimes mean. >.<

"All right. So what are we going to do today, Chanhee-ah?" asked Taeil hyung.

"I want to challenge you guys," she said.

"All right. She said guys. I am not going to be part of this challenge," laughed Minji noona.

"Aish. I have a bad feeling about this," said Yoohwan hyung.

"Bring it on," cheered Zico sunbae.

"Let's eat some ice cream," smiled Chanhee noona.

"WHAT?!" the hyungs shouted. Chanhee noona just gave them an eyesmile. She is really cute when she does that. Bobby hyung hugged her instantly.

"NOONA! You do not know how much I've been wanting some ice cream lately," said Bobby hyung.

"Then, let's go eat some," said Chanhee noona.

"But...It's the middle of winter!" I exclaimed.

"And I guess that's the challenge in it," said Saejoon hyung.

"I can go and try," said Kyung hyung.

"This challenge wouldn't even be hard," said BBomb sunbae doing a high-five with Sungmin hyung.

"I'm in," said Seunghoon hyung.

"What?! Even you?" I said.

"Ice cream in winter is bad for your voice," I heard Jongkook hyung say.

"Rappers don't have those problems," snickered Mino hyung.

"I hate you hyungs," I said following them to the nearby convenience store. I cannot believe this. -.-

At the convenience store, I noticed Zico sunbae talking to HeeChan noona. Mino hyung was nearby. I think he's listening to them. I was choosing a yogurt drink from the fridge. Seungyoon hyung stood beside me looking for a drink, too.

"What to drink on a cold day like this?" he said.

"I don't know either," I said. But I opened the fridge and took out a cart of yogurt.

"That would go great with some ramyun or jjamppong," said Seungyoon hyung rubbing his stomach.

"Yeah. Hey, hyung. Aren't you jealous? HeeChan noona's talking to Zico sunbae," I said in a whisper.

"Huh?! How did you know?!" he asked surprised with eyes like this => O.O. XD

"Taehyun hyung. He's talkative sometimes, you know?" I said.

"Aish. Taehyunnie," he said gritting his teeth. "Don't you ever tell anyone else," he pointed at me.

"Yes, sir! So, aren't you jealous?" I asked again.

"I am. But... I can't continue to be. They're just beginning to be friends. And you know she likes Block B," he said putting his hands in his pockets.

"But what if Zico sunbae likes her, too? You're losing your chance," I said. I like HeeChan noona to go to Seungyoon hyung. I like them together and I know he'll take care of her.

He reached out and took a carton of milk, too. "I already did what I had to do, Junhwe. I'm just waiting for her," he smiled.

"You mean, you already told her you like her? Woah!" I said in surprise. I never thought he could do it. He just nodded. "What did she say then? Does she like you, too?!" I continued.

"Seungyoon hyung!" it was Donghyuk shouting from behind us. "We're buying instant ramyun. Do you want some?" he asked.

"Very good, DongDonggie. Give me one," clapped hyung smiling.

We walked to the counter to pay with Donghyuk, Bobby hyung and Seunghoon hyung. I saw HeeChan noona and the Block B hyungs talking. They were at the tables. Mino hyung and PO sunbae were apready eating the instant ramyun they bought.

I'm not an expert in love but I know what a guy looks like if he likes a certain girl and I'm sure Zico sunbae has a thing for HeeChan noona. I know Seungyoon hyung can see that, too. But as he said, we know noona just wants to be close with Block B. She's a fan of theirs. If it's true Seungyoon hyung already told noona what he feels, then her being close with them is just for friendship. Nothing more, right?

"Yah! Junhwe-ah! Hurry!" called noona.

"Nae!" I answered back.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Another update for you guys.! :D

please comment and subscribe and if you want to, please upvote the story. :D I'm not forcing you to. Do it if you like the story. Thank you for being with me. Saranghae my readers.!!!

And aswadinie, I haven't watched the video yet! Urgh.! ;~;