MINO's POV

In Their Eyes

I haven't feeling at my best lately. Maybe because of the fact that I already gave up on Heechan. It felt nice that I finally decided on it but I still want to talk to Heechan and settle everything. And that's where the other problem comes from.

"I can't understand where Heechan is. She hasn't been answering my calls," said Seunghoon.
"I haven't even seen her at training classes, too," said Jinwoo hyung.
"I wonder if she's sick," said Taehyun blowing the toy car on the table.
"Come to think of it, I haven't really felt her presence from her apartment," said Seunghoon hyung.

I was starting to get irritated with all of their assumptions. I stood up and took a jacket from the rack inside my room and walked back out. "Where are you going, Minho?" asked Jinwoo hyung.

"I'm just gonna grab a sandwich from downstairs. Or maybe go to YG and kill time," I said walking to the door.
"We have recordings at 8pm. Don't forget hyung!" I heard Seungyoon say as he walked into his room.
"I won't. See you!"

I walked out of our apartment and down towards Heechan's floor. I looked at her door and there doesn't seem to be anyone home. Oh well. Better go down and grab that sandwich. The call of my stomach will forever be greater than my heart. XD

As I reached the ground floor, I saw a girl standing at the entrance, looking outside. Heechan. I called her name and she looked around.

"What are you doing there?" I asked
She smiled at me and said, "Nothing. I was just looking at the blue sky. It's been a while since it showed itself like that since the winter season."

I looked up myself and saw that the sky was blue. Snow hasn't fallen lately so I guess that's why. I looked back down at her and saw her smile fade away. "Are you all right, Heechan?" I asked. She only hummed in response. I gulped in my terror and asked her bravely. "Do you want to go eat? Or maybe go somewhere?"

"Sure. Your treat?" she said looking at me with a faint smile. Omo... I feel like I'm going to melt away in her stare. No, Mino. Not now.
"Of course. So where do you wanna go?" I asked.
"Anywhere is fine," she said.

I took her to one of those family restaurants nearby. I figured it would be warmer there as we wait. I wanted to start a conversation with Heechan but something told me to keep my mouth shut until she talks first.

"Thanks for treating me," said Heechan smiling at me. Did you see that guys? She smiled at me!
"That's nothing," I answered.

We continued to eat and she seldom spoke. It wasn't like her to stay quiet like that. It bothers me.

"Heechan," I called and she looked at me. "Are you all right? You've been quiet since we started walking here."
She looked away then huffed. "It's nothing. I'm fine," she said. I didn't believe it.
I stood up and leaned towards her, stretching my right arm to touch her forehead. She was startled and she looked cute. "Uhm.. Sorry," I said backing up and sitting back on my seat. "I thought you were sick."
She then giggled. "I told you. I'm fine. Don't worry," she said putting her chin above her hand. "Thank you for your concern, Minho oppa," she said a bit cheerfully.
"Ah... You're welcome," I managed to answer as I took another cut of meat.
"Oppa," said Heechan. I just looked at her because I was still chewing on my food. "You already lost from my challenges."
"Ah. Yeah. I know. I mean, I couldn't help it. It was the first time me and PO would go on a vacation together."
"Did you have fun?"
"Yes. So much."
"That's great."
"Who's winning by the way?"
"Hmm... Bobby, Hanbin, Seunghoon, Taewoon oppa and Seungyoon-ah. I think there's more though. Jongkook oppa."
"They're lucky. What do you think they'll ask from you?"
"I don't know. I have no idea. I don't think I wanna hear it though."
"Why so?"
"I'm afraid I won't be able to do it."

I looked at her. I didn't understand what she meant. I watched her put her chin above her hand and stare at me with a faint smile. It was a cold winter day and yet she was glowing just like a summer day. Aish. I feel like I'm drooling in front of her. No, Song Minho. You already told yourself that you'll get over her. Don't do this.

"Would you miss me if I suddenly left, Mino oppa?" she asked me.
"Uhm... Of course, I would. Everyone will for sure," I said.
"I'll miss you, too oppa," she said sitting straight. "Tomorrow, I have another challenge. And since you were so nice to me today, I'll give you a heads up," she said.
"What is it?" I asked leaning forward in excitement.
"I want you to look for the perfect gift for me," she said with a smile.

After eating, I walked with her back to the dorm. I guess the recording could wait until later. I left her at her floor and started to walk back up to our dorm. I was smiling like a fool the moment I turned around. But something made me stop.

"Noona..." I recognized the voice as Bobby. "He was out front the building earlier. It's a good thing you didn't see him," he continued.

I knew it was Heechan Bobby was talking to. I stopped in my tracks and tried to listen.

"Why was he there?" Heechan asked.
"I don't know. I didn't come down. Jinhwan hyung came up to our dorm and said that he saw someone waiting downstairs for the first time. You know how paranoid we are sometimes thinking it's a sasaeng fan or something. Hanbin looke dout the window, me too. And it was him," said Bobby. "Maybe he was waiting for you. Where have you been anyway? You shouldn't be walking around like that. Not when he's watching."
"I was with Mino oppa. We ate lunch together," answered Heechan.
"Did you... Did you tell him about uncle?" said Bobby. Wait... Uncle?
"No. I wanted to... But I couldn't," said Heechan.
"Why don't we get in, noona? It's cold."

I took a step down the stairs and tried to catch a glimpse of the two of them but I was too late. The door to Heechan's apartment was closing when I got down the flight. I stood there thinking about everything I heard. What was that thing Heechan wanted to tell me? And, who's Bobby's uncle? Is it possible....

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

Waaaaah! Hello everyone! I hope you guys still remember this story. I was only able to do an update after so long because a friend ssaid she encountered this story and realized it was mine and told me that I needed to finish it. XD hahaha!!! It's been a year, I think, since I last updated this. I AM SO SORRY!

But I hope you stick with me until the end. There are only 5 chapters left and I have calculated everything already. XD I guess, the long pause on this helped out on making me realize the real ending I wanted for this story. I'm finishing another fanfic as well.. So once this is done, I'll be working on a new one.

Thank you so much for your support! Please share, support, subscribe, comment and whatever else you need to do. XD MUCH LOVE!