BBOMB's POV

In Their Eyes

New Year's already over. We are now waiting for Seollal and Jihoonnie's birthday. Then there's the concert in the Philippines we should be in. WAAAAAH.! We are so busy these days.

 

"Hyung. What else are you going to buy?" asked UKwon.

"Uhm... Ramen. Chocolates for Jiho. Milk for Jihoon. Chips for Taeil hyung," I said pointing out the food in the cart.

"How about milk for Mino, hyung?" suggested UKwon.

"Yeah. Go get another pack. Wait... Why Mino?" I said really surprised.

"Uhm... I don't know. I just thought of him," said UKwon raising his shoulders up.

"Aish. This kid. Mino isn't with us anymore. He's with WINNER. He's busy preparing for their being cared there more than we could," I said patting his head.

"Yeah. I guess, I just miss him," he said putting the carton back to the fridge. "I heard from Kyung that Mino said he doesn't have a girlfriend."

"Impossible. That's not like him," I said surprised.

"I said that, too! Haha.. I don't believe it," UKwon said. "I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't go out as often as he did before. He's busy. But I can't believe he isn't starting to date anyone."

"Well, who knows? Maybe being in YG just gave him a big slap. He never used to be so serious when it comes to being an artist," I said choosing chicken from the freezer.

"Yeah. I remember him always goofing around when we had dance practice," he began juggling some tomatoes which I caught and gave him a glare. "Sorry," he said putting the tomatoes down.

We headed to the bread section. "I'm jealous of Mino though. Have you seen those pictures he showed PO? He has pictures with Dara sunbae," I said getting the white bread.

"Yeah. He is so lucky. He's even met Bigbang. And all the pretty dancers," said UKwon with a smirk and getting some peanut butter.

"Maybe we could do a little party for Jihoon's birthday with Mino. Before we go to the Philippines," I suggested.

"Yeah! I'd like that. Then we'll invite Minhyukkie hyung, Ilhoon, Baro, Hanhae hyung, Lizzy and Topp Dogg," said UKwon pushing the cart for me.

"Don't forget the EvoL girls," I said checking for my wallet.

"You are such a lover boy, hyung," he said giving me a weird smile.

 

UKwon was in front of me but I noticed him stealing glances behind me. I looked and there was a girl after us with her cart, too. Well, well, well. She's cute for someone who wears glasses. She was wearing a huge gray shirt, black

 

I didn't notice it but UKwon was already pinching my arm. "Hyung," he said once I turned around.

"That hurts," I glared rubbing my arm.

"I saw the girl first," he said grinning.

"Ah. Wow. Hey lover boy. You already have a girlfriend," I said putting my finger on his chest.

"And you have Say noona already," he said pushing my arm away.

"But she's not yet mine," I said grinning.

"Oh. I'll tell," he said with a sticking his tongue out.

"Don't worry. I'll tell, too," I said with a taunting voice.

 

I pushed UKwon aside and I started to put the items at the counter for the saleslady to scan. The saleslady is pretty, too. If Kyung was here, I'm sure he'd want to get her phone number.

 

"Hi! Do you want some help with your shopping?" I heard UKwon say. I looked to me left and I saw him talking to the cute girl already.

"Nah. It's okay. I'm fine," she said with a weak smile.

"No. I'm serious. I mean, We're serious," he changed his line the moment he saw me looking at him. "We're going to help you. We don't have much to carry anyway. Right, hyung?"

"Yeah. We're cool," I said giving her a wide smile. "Why are you alone, by the way?"

"Uhm.. Well, my friends are all busy," she said.

"Don't you have brothers? Sisters? Or family to help you?" I asked.

"Uhm.. No. I'm alone," she answered.

"Sir..." said the saleslady.

 

We got our bags ready and moved out. UKwon signaled me to stop. "Let's wait for her," he said. I agreed. I mean, she doesn't have much with her. She started putting the items on the counter. She looks tired so I guess a little help wouldn't hurt. I approached her.

 

"Come on. We'll help you," I offered.

"Oh. Sure. Thanks," she answered with a faint smile and bow.

"Wanna be friends?" I asked.

"Huh? Uhm.. I mean. Yeah. That's cool," she answered. I saw her cheeks brighten up.

"My name's Kim Yookwon," reaching his hand out in front of me.

"Hi, Lim Chanhee," she answered shaking UKwon's hand. "And you?"

"Lee Minhyuk," I said with a wink.

"Hello. That was cute," she giggled. She eye-smiled, too!

"Aaaww.! You're cute," said UKwon smiling like a kid.

"ehem..." said the saleslady.

 

Chanhee paid and took one bag. I took the other one. UKwon brought ours. I noticed Chanhee were stealing glances at us. I wonder if she knows who we are. Once we were out of the market, we pulled her to follow us. She resisted at first but I guess UKwon's puppy eyes caught her and she followed anyway. We brought her to a nearby pizza store. Kyung said he was wanting to eat some American food so I thought pizza would be good.

 

"Do you like pizza?" I asked.

"Yes. It's one of my favorites," she said nodding.

"Do you want a box?" offered UKwon. "Our treat." I glared at him the moment I heard it.

"Huh? Nah. I'm fine," she shook her head gently.

"It's okay. We're gonna buy a lot for our friends. And you're our friend now, right?" I said pushing her into the store.

"All right," she answered.

 

We settled our bags at the table and ordered 6 boxes of pizzas, one was for Chanhee. But it was smaller. While we were waiting, we talked to Chanhee some more.

 

"How come you like pizzas?" I asked.

"Well, I lived in America so I'm used to food like that," she answered.

"Oh. You're like our friends. They once lived in America, too. Then New Zealand and Japan," said UKwon.

"Really? That's nice," she said. "I always wanted to try and go to Japan."

"Hey. What if you come along with us and we'll introduce you to our friends?" I offered. I know Zico and Kyung would love to talk to her.

"Uhm.. I don't know. I mean, I have to go home tonight. Someone's waiting for me," she said.

"Oh. So you already have a boyfriend?" I asked. And I thought she was single. >_<

"No. I don't have a boyfriend. I have friends coming over at my place so I have to get back early," she explained. And that was a relief.

"Can we get your phone number, then? So we can text you every now and then," said UKwon handing his phone over.

"Sure. I don't mind," she smiled.

 

We exchanged phone numbers. We took a selca, too, with her between me and UKwon. She really is one pretty girl in glasses. We gave her the box of pizza we bought for her and bid her goodbye as she got onto a bus. We got on a bus, too, and headed home. I sent Chanhee a message.

 

To: Lim Chanhee

Hello Chanhee! Minhyuk here. Get home safely and eat well. :D

 

"You are so quick, hyung. You texted her already," said my dongsaeng.

"Hehehe... Isn't she cute?" I said turning my head to face him.

"Yeah. She is," he answered back.

 

His phone rang and he answered. I bet that's Sunhye noona. My phone vibrated and I checked.

 

From: Lim Chanhee

Thank you oppa! :D I'm already home. Thank you! I hope to see you soon.

 

To: Lim Chanhee

You're welcome. <3

 

 

=======================================================================================

 

Here you go! another update.! I'm sorry if it's been SO LATE>!

 

I've been sick but now I'm better. :D slightly. But I can manage. Thanks for the comments.

 

I hope you support me more. I really want to finish this. And I have the story all up in my head. I just really need to alet it all out. So I hope I can see your comments and such. Thank you>!!! <3