LEE HI's POV

In Their Eyes
I'm taking acting classes already with Seungyoon oppa, Yoonhyung, Chanhee unnie and Jennie. I think Soohyun would join, too. But she, I mean, her and Chanhyuk are still busy preparing for their debut album. Don't tell anybody I told you they're going to have an album soon okay? That was supposed to be a surprise. XD

We have a lesson today and guess what they're making us do.

"Cry," said our trainor.

"How are we supposed to do that?" shouted Jennie. She always wasn't that good when we had sad scenes to practice.

"Cry," the trainor repeated.

"Haha! Hayi won't be able to that!" laughed Yoonhyung pointing at me.

"Her and her million dollar poker face," laughed Jennie along with him.

"I can do it, you know!" I pouted.

Our trainor clapped her hands and that signaled us to start. Chanhee unnie was sitting beside me. Then Seungyoon oppa on her other side.

"This is hard," I heard her say.

"Just think of a sad story. Maybe your favorite movie, book, or moment in your life," advised our trainor.

"I don't think I have one," said Jennie pouting again.

"Aish. Donghyuk should be the one in here," said Yoonhyung.

"He cries even in his sleep," said Seungyoon oppa.

"Eh! Don't talk about DongDonggie like that," pouted Chanhee unnie holding onto Seungyoon oppa's arm.

"Sorry," smiled Seungyoon oppa at her. Oh my gosh. They look so sweet together. *O*

I tried to think of a sad event in my life. But I couldn't think of anything. I tried to look at any of the others if they were already crying. No one looked like so. But they sure are silent. I guess everyone's trying to think.

I looked at Chanhee unnie who took her phone out. It was a good thing our trainor wasn't looking at our group. She doesn't want us to use phones while in classes. She flipped through her phone then pushed it back into her pocket. She covered .

"Are you all right, unnie?" she looked at me then nodded.

Seungyoon oppa noticed this, too, and took her hand off her face. "Are you all right?" he asked.

"I think noona's already crying," said Yoonhyunggie.

Unnie nodded and soon tears were falling from her eyes. Our trainor saw this and she quickly clapped for her. We were surprised she clapped and soon all of us were clapping.

"Very good, Lim Chanhee. The first to cry. And look at that, tears," she said.

Unnie looked up at her and smiled and started wiping her cheeks.

"Wow. You are so good unnie," I said looking at her red eyes. "If I didn't know this was an activity. I'd say you're really crying." She just smiled at me.

"What were you thinking of, Chanhee-ah? That caused you to cry," asked our trainor sstanding next to our group. "Can you share it to everyone so they get an idea?"

Chanhee unnie wiped her cheeks. "I...I thought about my...my family," she said. "I miss them already. It's been a year since...since I last saw them," she said. Another tear escaped her eyes.

"Very nice. Did you hear that class? Family. One very good inspirational, and yet, emotional factor in one's life," said our trainor starting to walk around. "This time, I will be giving sample scripts for you to work on with a partner. I suggest you start drinking water now," she continued.

She gave us the scripts and we started to work on it. I was partnered with Seungyoon oppa. Chanhee unnie was with Yoonhyung.

"Isn't Chanhee unnie good in acting, oppa? She really is a prodigy," I said admiring unnie as she talked to Yoonhyung.

Seungyoon oppa was looking at her, too. "I don't know, Hayi. I think she was really crying earlier," he said.

"Well, maybe she was. I mean, she does seem to miss her family," I said going back to the script in my hands.

"Yeah. Maybe. But I can't stop worrying. Something feels wrong," he said.

"Let's worry about that later. Let's start with this script and do oour best," I said pumping my fists in the air.

"Yeah. Good luck, Hayi," smirked Seungyoon oppa. >.<

After an hour, we were already dismissed. Just in time for lunch. I only managed to cry five tears. And yes. I was able to count it. \m/ Seungyoon oppa was better than me though. He even sniffed when he cried. Why am I so emotionless sometimes?! ;~;

"That's because you're so mean," said Jennie putting her tongue out at me.

"I will be mean especially if I talk to you," I said.

"You can pass for an antagonist role. I'll suggest that if someone offers you a project," smirked Jennie.

Aish. "I'll suggest you be the girl I slap if I do get a role like that," I said sticking ny tongue out at her.

I saw Chanhee unnie run out of the room like she has to get somewhere fast.

"Where is she going?" I asked pointing at her disappearing form.

"I don't know. We don't have dance practice," said Jennie.

"Maybe she needs to go," said Seungyoon oppa. Both me and Jennie looked at him with raised eyebrows. "You know. The comfort room," he said. We just nodded.

"Then let's go to the canteen and just wait for her there," said Jennie stretching her arms.

"Noona's not going to have lunch with us today," said Yoonhyung.

"Why?" asked Seungyoon oppa.

"She has to go somewhere," he said.

"Does she have another challenge?" asked Seungyoon oppa. Yoonhyung just shrugged.

"What challenge are you talking about?" asked Jennie.

"None of your business," said Yoonhyung flicking Jennie's forehead. "Come on and let's eat! I'm hungry from all of that crying," he continued walking away.

We followed him. The canteen was full during lunch. We stepped onto the line to the counter. We were joined by Jinhwan, Hanbin and Taehyunnie oppa.

"Hey guys!" greeted Taehyunnie oppa. "Hi Hayi," he said holding my hand. He stepped right beside me.

"How's acting classes?" asked Jinhwannie oppa.

"Hayi failed," laughed Jennie.

"Please don't mind her," I said rolling my eyes at her.

"I thought Chanhee noona was in the same class as you guys," said Hanbin pointing at us. "Where is she?" he asked.

"She had to go somewhere. Don't know where exactly," answered Yoonhyung.

Hanbin and Jinhwannie oppa looked at each other. They sighed and their shoulders fell.

"Where is Bobby, by the way?" said Seungyoon oppa.

"He went somewhere," said Jinhwannie oppa.

"Just like Chanhee noona eh?" said Yoonhyung. "Don't tell me, Bobby cried, too?" he asked with a serious tone.

The two friends just nodded. I was finding it weird because I noticed they weren't looking at any of us. It was just the three of them.

"Why do I feel like the three of you are hiding something from us?" I said.

"Same here," said Taehyun.

"Sorry guys but...it's your turn," smiled Hanbin pointing to the counter which we just reached without even noticing.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Sorry for the late update. >____< but here it is.¡ :D

I wonder where Chanhee and Bobby went. o_o

I enjoyed writing this chapter though. Lee Hi has this million dollar pokerface that doesn't really seem to smile. So cute. <3 and I do hope she's that close with Jennie. I want to see them tease eeach other around. XD

Please comment and ssubscribe guys! And it would really mean so much to me if you could upvote, too. Pretty please! *puppy eyes*

Thanks guys! Next chapter would be heartbreaking. T^T