BOM's POV

In Their Eyes

I am so hungry! We've been practicing for 5 hours already! I want some corn.

 

"Chaerin-ah!" I shouted. "I'll go and have lunch now."

"Huh?! Wait. I'm going with you unnie!" she said.

 

She was sitting on the bench talking to the twins. Dony and Deukkie are going to be part of our choreography for the new song and they were talking about some formation and new steps. I'm not good in dancing so I really wouldn't care. But whenever it's the twins talking to Chaerin-ah, that would mean some kind of dance I would really go on and hate. >_< She stood up and pulled my arm already giving the twins flying kisses.

 

"You are so sweet to those twins," I said.

"I'm sweet to everyone unnie. Even you," she said kissing my cheeks. Aish. This sweet girl.

 

There were a lot of people at the canteen. I guess everyone's busy since we got a lot of projects already lined up. I heard the WINNER boys are already finishing their songs. I'm excited for them. I wish I could do a duet with Bobby-ssi. Oh. Wait. Bobby belongs to the other team. Who's that guy in WINNER that's cute and talented and with a very nice voice? Oh. Right. Taehyunnie. :3 He's cute.


"Unnie. I'll get seats okay. Get me Bibimbap or samgyetang. Thanks!" Chaerin said leaving me on the line.

"But Chaerin-ah! I'm already hungry!" I said. If I didn't love this girl, I'll strangle her. I'm already hungry. T^T

 

I stayed on the line and looked for anything I like. And look. There is samgyetang! I think I'll take that and give Chaerin-ah bibimbap. Ginseng is good. I was so excited to give my order out I didn't notice there was a girl behind me. I bumped into her. I immediately said sorry.


"I'm sorry dongsaenggie. Sorry," I said in English. What? Those are my initial reactions.

"It's okay. I'm fine," she answered in English, too. And that surprised me. .__.

"Oh. Sorry," I said putting my hands on her arms. And look. I already have long fingernails. I think I need to go to a salon. then I remembered, "You speak English. How come?"

"I used to live in America," she said. Oh! She is precious!

"Really? I used to live in America, too!" I smiled.

 

This girl is cute and rather timid. But I sense that strength in her. Just like Chaerin-ah! :3 She's tall for her age. I'm not really sure how old she is but she is tall. Her eyes are pretty, too. I like her. Oh. I remember Taehyunnie with her! Their same timid exterior but beautiful features. And she also reminds me of Bobby because of her smile. Actually, they kinda look alike. Except for the eyes though. Hers was more big.

 

"I know. You're Park Bom sunbaenim, right?" she asked. She doesn't seem to be so surprised.

"Yes, I am. Are you a trainee?" I asked pulling on her arm. She looks cute.

"Yes," she smiled at me. Aaaaww.. She looks sweet just like Chaerin-ah. But I wonder why I haven't seen her before. .__.

"That is so cool! Are you going to be part of the new girl group?" I asked. I was so curious now.

"Uhm.. I don't know," she said lowering her head.

"It's okay. Just always do your best and never give up," I told her tilting her head up.

"Uhm.. Unnie," she said. "It's your turn."

 

She pointed to the counter. Right. I was here to order food, not to make any chitchat. And so I did. I put my orders and I swear I could hear Chaerin-ah already shouting at me. I took our food and headed to the table. Before I set the food down, I looked around to call the dongsaeng I was talking to earlier. But I couldn't see her anymore. Maybe she took her food out.

 

"Aish, unnie. What took you so long?" asked Chaerin-ah.

"Mianhae. I was talking to a dongsaeng. A trainee. But I can't see her in here anymore," I explained taking my chopsticks.

"Were you talking to a ghost? Let's eat," she started digging in. "Wait. How come you get the samgyetang? Let's share!" she said.

"All right. Here you go," I said. I wouldn't be able to finish all of these anyway.

"Oh. Unnie. DEE.P oppa was just here and we were talking. He was telling me he found another good female rapper in YG," she said.

"Really? Who? Is that me?!" I said munching. Me. HAHAHA.! XD

"Oh please unnie. Stop dreaming," she said. She never really rides through my jokes. "She's a trainee. I think I want to meet her. Who knows. She may have some good songs already."

"Don't you like Jennie?" I said looking straight at her.

"You know my answer to that unnie,' she said. Let's just say that she never really got close with Jennie.

"You should try and talk to her some time. Heart to heart," I suggested.
"I'll think about that next time. Anyway, he said this girl is amazing! You know Dee.P oppa. He never gives out credits like that so this must be legit," she said so excited.

"Oooh. I see. Chaerin-ah, you look so excited," I said smiling at her.

"I am! I mean, I don't know. I just want to see her, I guess. there hasn't been girl trainee that received that much attention from trainers," she said.

"Not like when you were a trainee yourself?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Okay. Yes. Not like me," she said flipping her hair back.

"I knew it. I can sense competition!" I said pumping my fist. I always liked it when I felt Chaerin being all hyped up for a competition.

"Not competition unnie. I mean, I know we're better. And besides, she's good alone. I'm at my best when I'm with you girls," she said laughing.

"How sweet," I said touching her cheek.

 

Chaerin's phone suddenly rang and she answered it.

 

"Yobeoseyo! Eh? Now? Wait! Wait! I haven't finished my food yet."

 

Okay. That does not sound good. I hurriedly ate my food.

 

"Okay. We're coming. Thanks. Bye!"

 

She put her phone down and I looked at her, a piece of chicken still coming out of my mouth. "Hurry, unnie!" she said and we both scrambled to finish our food.