HANBIN's POV

In Their Eyes
We were supposed to go to WINNER's party for Seungyoon hyung. Mino hyung said his friends are there, too. It would be really great if I get to meet Zico sunbae. He's a good rapper.

I was out of my room and putting on my jacket when I saw a phone on the desk beside the sofa light up. "Someone's phone is vibrating," I shouted. No one seemed to have heard me so I took the phone and looked at what the message was.

From: Seunghyun hyung Jiwon-ah. Where is Chanhee? I can't contact her. Her dad just called and said he'll be here in 20 days.

Wait. This must be TOP sunbaenim. I called Jiwon hyung from the room and he came out putting on a shirt.

"Read this and tell me what it means," I said giving him his phone.

Jiwon hyung read it. The other boys came out of their rooms ready to go.

"What's wrong?" asked Jinhwan hyung.

"Let him answer that," I said pointing at Bobby hyung.

"Oh . This isn't good," he said in English.

"What isn't? I read that message. What does it mean?" I asked.

"Remember when I told you we were related to Seunghyun hyung? Chanhee's dad hated his family and if this is true, we only have 20 days left until we lose Chanhee noona," he said.

We came to the restaurant late. I'm going to say late because they were already eating. And I was surprised to see both Block B and Speed sunbaenims with them. It really pays off when you know Mino hyung. We meet other rappers because of him.

Mino hyung introduced us to the sunbaes and we sat with them. I remained standing with Bobby hyung. HeeChan noona was beside Seungyoon hyung and Taeha sunbae of Speed.

"It's nice to finally meet TeamB," said UKwon sunbae.

"Yeah. If Mino wasn't in TeamA, I'd be supporting you guys instead," said Taewoon sunbae.

"Ah. We don't want a pig in our group," smirked Junhwe.

"Yah! This punk," said Mino hyung pointing his chopsticks to Junhwe.

"I like how these kids bully you," said Zico sunbae. He really looks cool.

"You haven't seen anything yet," laughed Taehyun hyung. He's the one who always wants to pull pranks on the hyungs.

I felt Bobby hyung pull my arm so I followed him. We went to the back of HeeChan noona's chair. But the hyung's noticed us.

"Aren't you two going to eat?" asked Saejoon sunbae.

"Yeah. I know you two love food," said Seunghoon hyung.

"Yeah but..." I started to say.

"Do you want to sit beside Chanhee-ah?" asked Seungyoon hyung.

"I can move if you want to," said Taeha sunbae about to stand up.

"It's okay, hyung. We just want to talk to Chanhee noona," said Bobby hyung.

"Oh. All right," said Seungyoon hyung taking another peice of meat.

"Alone," I said and they all looked at us. "We just have something to say. We'll be back soon," I continued pulling HeeChan noona to follow us.

"Kids and their secrets," I heard Jungwoo sunbae say. "Can you pass the fish?"

We went to the back of the restaurant, near the comfort rooms. HeeChan noona looked surprised at our actions. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"Where is your phone?" asked Bobby hyung.

"I put it on silent mode. I don't want to be disturbed. Not now that we're with 2 of my favorite boy groups," said HeeChan noona proud and obviously fangirling.

"Aish. This is no time to go fangirling noona. Seunghyun hyung's been calling you," said hyung.

"What?!" asked noona surprised. "Wait. I don't think Hanbin should be here," she continued.

"It's all right. He knows. All of Team B knows we're cousins already," said Bobby hyung.

"B-But... H-How?!" uttered noona looking at me.

"I'm sorry noona. We just always had a hunch. And Jinhwan hyung told us anyway," I said.

"Right. Jinhwan. I told him," said noona looking back at the table. "So, do you know why Seunghyun oppa called?" she asked looking back at us.

"Uncle called them. And he's going here. In 20 days," said Bobby hyung.

Noona didn't look so surprised. It's like she was expecting this from him.

"Wait. I just need to know. What does that mean? Bobby hyung looked scared when he saw that message," I said demandingly.

"If fate loves me, Hanbin, I'll stay here with you. If not, I only have 20 days left to be with you," said noona.

"So? What's wrong with that?" I asked.

"She's never coming back," said Bobby hyung looking straight at noona's eyes.

"No way," I managed to say in surprise.

We went back to the table with noona wearing a happy face. If you were me, you wouldn't even know if she had a problem or not. She sat back down next to Seungyoon hyung and Taeha sunbae. We took the seats next to Sungmin sunbae.

"So, what was that conversation all about?" asked Seunghoon hyung.

"Oh. It's nothing. I forgot I borrowed something from Hanbin that I haven't returned yet," noona smiled.

"Oh. All right. Let's eat some more," said Mino hyung.

"I think I want some soju now," said Yoohwan sunbae.

"Aish. We can't have that here. We're with minors," said Taewoon sunbae.

"Oh. Right. Sorry," bowed Yoohwan sunbae.

"It's okay. Hanbin doesn't look like an 18-year old anymore anyways," sneered Seunghoon hyung.

"Yah! I'm still young!" I said.

"You're younger than our Sungmin, right?" asked Saejoon sunbae.

"Nae," I nodded.

"Okay. What about a game while we eat?" asked Kyung sunbae standing from his seat.

"Kyaaah! I'd like a game," said Minji noona.

"Me, too. So we could get to know each other more," said Jaehyo sunbae clapping along Kyung sunbae.

"Just make sure that's a good game," said Zico sunbae pointing his chopsticks at them.

"This is going to be fun," said Kyung sunbae.

"I never trusted your words, Park Kyung," said BBomb sunbae.

"Oh, come on. Don't embarrass me to the kids," whined Kyung sunbae.

"You're already doing it anyway," laughed Yoohwan sunbae giving a high-five to Jungwoo sunbae.

"Wait. I have a game," said HeeChan noona. "And it would last for 20 days. Anyone into it?" she continued.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I wonder what game that would be? Can it last for 20 days? What if her dad comes earlier?! Screwed.

Oh well. Hope you liked that chapter.¡ :D The end is so near so I hope you stay with me.!!! Please continue to read and comment. I want to know what you feel about the story.

And by the way, I've finished another story just today. I'm planning to put it on AFF soon. I just let my friends read it first then, if they like it, I'm going to publish it right away. :D I hope you support me with that, too. It's going to be a ToppDogg=BTS=EvoL story. waaaah¡ So excited. xD