TAEYANG's POV

In Their Eyes

I was sitting in our dorm living room listening to my music and going through my Twitter and Instagram account. Seungri was round and about getting ready for his rehearsals. I just finished. We were getting prepared for our fanmeets with Jiyong in Asia. I'm kinda excited for that.

 

"Hyung! Have you seen my hat? You know. The brown one I used the other day?" asked Seungri shouting from his room.

I removed one of the earpieces and answered, "Try Seunghyun hyung's room. He tried it on that morning."

"Thanks," he answered.

 

I put my earphones on again. Daesung came out of his room then looked at TOP's room with a weird look. I stopped my player.

 

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"He hasn't been home since yesterday," he said pointing at the room.

That surprised me. "What? I thought..." I said.

"No, he didn't go home. I was here all night while the three of you had rehearsals," he said sitting beside me on the sofa.

"Did he tell you where he went?" I asked.

"No. He just left," said Daesung checking on his phone, too. "Maybe he went home," he continued.

"Yeah. I remember he said he missed his mom and sister," I said.

"I remember him saying he's going to look for someone then he has to talk to them. I don't know who. But I hope he isn't in trouble or anything," he said looking at the room.

 

I went back to listening to my music. I saw Hyeonbae hyung tweet. I was about to reply when Seungri suddenly belted out one of the lines in his song, "LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE. HEY. LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE!"

 

"Aish. What did this guys have for breakfast?" asked Daesung.

"Crazy maknae," I shook my head.

 

Seungri went out his room and modeled his outfit, his usual fitted pants, tucked in polo shirt and hat. He was holding his jacket. "How do I look?" he asked. Do I look good enough for a date with Chanhee-ssi?"

"You said what?" I asked in surprise. "Chanhee? Was that the girl you brought to sajjangnim's office?"

"Yes. That's the one," he said looking into our big mirror.

"Man, get away from the kid. She's too innocent," said Daesung.

"I agree," I managed to say.

"Come on. I'm not going to teach her anything bad," said the maknae.

"I beg to disagree," I whispered. Daesung heard and he snickered.

"What was that?" asked Seungri looking at us.

"Nothing," lied Daesung.

"Anyway, I don't care. The girl likes me. Haven't you heard? I'm his favorite member in Bigbang. She's amazing," he said.

"Yeah. Whatever," said Daesung getting up.

 

I stood up, too and walked to the door. I was supposed to go to the building for a production project. Gonna be doing music with Dee.P hyung. Can't miss that.

 

"Come on, Seunghyun. I have to go to YG, too," I said already putting shoes on.

"Already there!" he answered back.

"I'll keep an eye on Seunghyun hyung. You guys take care!" bid Daesung.

 

Speaking of Seunghyun hyung. It isn't him to go to his house without any of us knowing. Maybe Jiyong knows. But hey, TOP hyung managed to hide in the bathroom before the whole day. He's likely to do something similar now.

 

I was already on the elevator going up to the production rooms when Seungri put his head through, his hands on either sides.

 

"Seungri-ah! If I pushed this button, your head will be rolling here now," stomping the floor with my foot.

"You wouldn't do that. Bye!" he said.

 

The doors closed and I went up. Surprisingly, the trip upstairs was long. When I looked at the buttons, the floor highlighted was not the production floors. It went up to sajjangnim's floor. The door opened and I thought, what the heck, I was wanting to see him anyway. I walked out the elevator and I saw TOP hyung in the office with sajjangnim. They were looking at the view outside and seems like they were talking about something important.

 

I saw TOP lean his head on the glass window. I bet sajjangnim hates him now. His sweat is going to be all over those windows. I walked to the door and opened it slightly, careful not to startle them. But I guess, I was the one startled.

 

"Chanhee's not a bad girl. As far as I remember, she's really nice. If she really is her. But I just don't get why she's here. I mean, her dad literally hates everything that has got to do with hiphop," TOP hyung said.

"Come to think of it, I never heard her mention about family before," said sajjangnim.

"Crazy dad she has. I know they're looking for her," hyung continued.

"What exactly is their problem?" asked sajjangnim. TOP hyung looked hesitant to answer it.

"I'm the problem. My dad as the root of it all. I don't know. He hates me," the answer came slow and careful.

"But you think she remembers you right?"

"She does. She obviously does."

"Have you talked to her again yet?"

"No. I haven't."

"Maybe we should go speak with her. It's not good when you're here and you're family doesn't even know. I had trainees whose parents don't approve of them being an artist but at least they know where to find their children."

"I bet Chanhee would hate everyone here if we let his father know. I'll talk to her first."

 

I closed the door silently, making sure they don't hear me. I walked to the elevator again and thought. What do they mean? Did Chanhee run away from home? The sweet trainee? I don't think she could do that. Well, maybe she could. I don't know. She doesn't look like one who could just run away. Does Seunghyun hyung know Chanhee personally? I was deep in thought when the elevator door opened again and I stepped out. I was looking at my phone and planning to call Jiyong. I knocked on Dee.P hyung's door and went in.


I heard him say, "Hey, dude. You're late. For the first time."

"Yeah. Sorry, hyung. I just dropped by somewhere," I said sitting on the couch. I was still thinking if I should call Jiyong.

"Let me guess where. You've been to sajjangnim?" he asked turning his chair to face me.

"Yeah. Kinda," I said.

"I hope it wasn't because you screwed up on something," he said going back to his screen.

"Man, it's seldom I do something stupid. You know that," I defended myself. "Oh yeah. Is Jiyong going here, too?"

"Yeah. I told him. He should be..." he stopped when we heard a knock.

 

Jiyong stepped in with a smile. "Hey hyungs!" he greeted.

"What got you into a smile?" asked Dee.P hyung.

"Nothing. I'm just... happy," he said sitting beside me.

"Dara-ssi?" asked hyung. Him and his matchmaking.

"No. But, yeah, partly the reason. We're going to Paris remember? I'm excited," he said shaking my arm. Oh yeah. We're supposed to go to Paris.

"Bring home a fur jacket for me, okay?" said Dee.P hyung.

"Yah. Jiyong-ah. Can we talk before we start?" I said.

"Hmm.. You're serious," said Jiyong looking at me sternly.

"I am. Come on. I just want to ask you ask something," I said then stood walking to the door. "We'll be back, hyung," I said and Jiyong followed.

 

Once out the door, I pushed Jiyong to the wall behind him.

 

"Tell me. You've known Seunghyun hyung since you were kids right? Even before you met me?" I asked sternly.

"Yeah. You know that. What's the problem?" he asked surprised.

"I'm not mad at you. I just want to ask. Have you seen Chanhee before? Before YG?" I asked loosening my grip on his shoulders.

"No. I saw her just that day we watched their monthly evaluations. I seldom go down to the training building anymore," he said.

"Well, Seunghyun hyung knows her..." I said.

"We all do," Jiyong cut my statement.

"Seunghyun hyung knew her family. And if you ask me, I don't think they have a nice past," I ended.

 

=========================================================

 

all these events in my head.. No chronological order. XD Help me choose a next scene.!!! Whose POV do you want to read next.?!

 

Please comment below.! :D