P.O's POV

In Their Eyes
I was putting my things in my bag. I have important things in the dorm that I can't leave behind.

"Hyung, have you seen my Dara socks?" I asked.

"They're hung" said Jaehyo hyung from his room.

I went to the laundry area and there they are. I can't afford to go to another country without these socks. *O*

"Your dorm is still like a den," said Mino.

"And you fit to be in here," said Kyung hyung laughing.

"Yah!" snarled Mino.

"Mino the pig inside Block B's dorm is perfection," I said walking back to my luggage on the floor.

"Mino and Zico," laughed Kyung hyung again. I joined in and we high-fived. XD

"I can't believe I'm here right now," said Mino shaking his head obviously wanting to laugh.

I was sitting on the floor putting my things inside the luggage I have. The hyungs were sitting around me.

"I can't believe your leaving without me," said Kyung hyung.

"Sorry hyung. Bestfriends only. And you're not my bestfriend," I said putting my tongue out.

"Song Minho. You are one lucky guy to have a bestfriend as rich as this ," said Kyung hyung pointing at me.

"Try to be nicer to me and maybe I'll think of taking you to Taiwan next year," I said.

"Kyung never knows how to be nice," said Jiho hyung still looking at his phone with a smirk.

"Then that means no country visit next year," laughed Mino with me.

"I swear. If I go to New Zealand, I am so not going to take any of you," said Kyung hyung pointing at me.

"We don't even want to visit wherever you've come from," commented BBomb hyung as he stepped out of his room.

"Yah! Shut up, Lee Minhyuk!" he shouted teasingly.

The hyungs continued to fool around while I finished fixing my things. I noticed Jiho hyung not talking much which is odd. Usually, if we're with Mino, he's always laughing and talking and making fun of us dongsaengs. But now, he's only commented on a few things and didn't even talk to Mino straight.

Mino soon left the dorm. I said I'd be going home tonight so we can just meet at the airport tomorrow morning. He agreed and left. But truthfully, the reason I wanted to stay behind was because I wanted to talk with Jiho hyung.

Back at our old dorm, Jiho hyung would always want to share the room with me. Well, that's mainly because we were the maknaes and the fact that the hyungs hated how much Jiho hyung talks and spends hours of being awake. So, in this new dorm, I'm free to stay in his room whenever I want to.

I entered his room and saw him on the bed staring at his phone again. I walked inside and sat on the foot of d bed.

"You need anything? Don't worry. I didn't steal your Hello Kitty lanyard," he said. He's really defensive when it comes to anything Hello Kitty. So gay. >_<

"I didn't come here for that," I said. I stood up and sat on the floor. "Why aren't you talking to Mino? Is it because of Chanhee-ssi?" I asked.

His eyes went wide and he stood up. He went to the door and locked it. He went back to the door.

"I trust you. I know you won't tell Mino about this. But if Kyung hears us, I know he'll rat me out," he said going back to his bed.

"So, I am right?" I asked.

He looked at me then ruffled his hiar. "Urgh!" he groaned plopping himself back on the bed. "Yes. It's because of Chanhee," he admitted.

"But you know Mino likes her. I think he fell for her hard," I said.

"I know. It's obvious in Mino. He wants her," he told me.

"And you made her your girlfriend," I smirked.

"That was just pretend. So I can help UKwon out. I didn't meant that to happen. And Chanhee obviously doesn't like the fact that we pretend to be together whenever we're with Sunhye noona," he said.

"Mino will hate you," I said bowing my head low.

"He'll kill me," he smiled. "But Jihoon-ah, I like Chanhee myself. What am I supposed to do?"

"I don't know. But you know, I was thinking," I said standing up and sitting on his bed. "It's like them dramas where bestfriends like the same girl and they fight until the girl chooses someone," I said.

"Yeah. Just like them movies," he smirked.

"But hyung, what if, what iif Chanhee likes a different guy? A guy other than the two of you?" I said. "Wouldn't that be a good plot twist?"

"Yeah. It could be..." he said. But then, he stood up and looked at me. "Jihoon-ah. That could be the case we have," he said. And honestly, I don't get him. >_<

2 days later...

It's already our flight back to South Korea tomorrow. A two-day vacation is so fast. But it was worth it since I got to spend it with my bestfriend. So this is like the last supper for me and Mino together.

"Mino-ah. I wanted to ask you something," I said. Mino just looked at him while eating the pizza they ordered.

"What is it?" he said.

"Do you... Do you like Chanhee-ssi?" I asked slowly putting down the slice I was holding.

"Yeah. Why?" he said coolly.

"I was just wondering...you know. Have you told her yet?" I said hesitating.

"No. Why? Has Zico hyung told her he likes her, too?" he asked.

"What?!" I exclaimed, almost getting off my chair.

"What? Surprised that I know?" he said pointing at himself. "Zico. He's too obvious when he likes a girl and you know that. I'm not blind not to see how much he looks at Chanhee," he continued.

"I'm sorry," I said lowering my head.

Mino took a sip from his soda and stood up to sit on his bed.

"You know why I agreed to go with you here?" I didn't answer. "I want Zico to spend time with Chanhee. I... I'm helping him know her more. Zico. He's an amazing guy. You know that. He knows how to make girls fall for him and he knows just how to take care of them. I don't. And you know what?"

He stood up and took another slice of pizza.

"If it's not me, I want Chanhee to go to him. I don't want her to go to Kang Seungyoon," he said taking another bite.

"K-Kang Seungyoon?! You mean... He likes her, too?" I asked surprised.

"Kang Seungyoon? Yeah. He likes Chanhee, too. Surprised I know?" he asked.

"No. I'm surprised why you want Chanhee to go to Zico hyung rather than to Seungyoon-ssi. He's your teammate," I said.

"That's the point. I love both Chanhee and Seungyoon. But I can't see them together. I'd rather kill myself than see Chanhee smile with someone I live with in the same ing dorm!" he shouted kicking his chair aside.

"Hey, cool down, man," I said.

"Right now, they're in NamSan Tower all together. I'll bet Zico's gonna do everything for him to have a lock with her. If they end up together, I won't be seeing them together often. I'd be busy with WINNER. Maybe by then, it wouldn't be that painful for me," he said.

He sat back on his bed and he started crying. I sat beside him and put one of my hands on his back. He never cries for anything unless he's really hurt. He must be so inlove with Chanhee to be like this.

"Do you really love Chanhee?" I asked.

"I adore her, Jihoon hyung. So much," he said in between tears.

"But why don't you do something for her to like you?" I asked.

"I did what I can, hyung. But she really doesn't like me," he continued crying.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Aaaaww. Poor Mino. :( I remember when he cried when he saw Block B at his B.o.M debut. He rreally loves them.

By the way, this overseas thing with P.O was a rumor we heard before. They said P.O took Mino overseas to celebrate his birthday. I used it. :D