Chapter 18 - Lost

House Buddies

 

(Note: Really Short Chapter)

 

*Lay Pov*

 The girls tried calling Ri Ah but she wouldn't answer her phone. Han Mi then told us and remembered that Ri Ah blocked her calls because she doesn't like answering the phone. We all faced palmed. Exo, the girls, and I separated to find Chanyeol and Ri Ah. Well....... except for Se Ah who wanted to go to a nearby hotel and sleep. Luckily, Bae Ah and Ai Ra forced her to go. I was with Kris and her. We were wandering around Incheon on foot. Kris and I had our disguises on. Se Ah would often complain that she rather sleep than look for the "lost puppies".

 " I hope Ri Ah isn't hurt, she always wonders around like an idiot. Aish, this is stupid. Why couldn't she stay still and not get lost!? Like seriously! I'm freaking tired! I want to sleep!" Se Ah complained.

 She was walking next to Kris while I walked behind them. 'First she cares about her, then she gets mad at her, now she wants to sleep?' I sighed. ' Se Ah has weird mood swings.'  I kept walking behind them, heading who knows what. He would comfort her and tell her that the faster she can find Ri Ah and Chanyeol, the faster she can sleep, and would often put his arm around her shoulder, even tho she's too short for him. But Se Ah would push him away. 

 "YAH! DON'T TOUCH ME YOU IDIOT!" she yelled at him.

 "Tch,aish. I'm just trying to be a good boyfriend!" he yelled back.

 "WELL IF YOU WANT TO BE A GOOD BOYFRIEND! DON'T TOUCH ME, KISS ME, HUG ME, TALK TO ME, AND DON'T LOOK AT ME!" she yelled at him.

 She used her left hand counting each thing she listed. She then gave him "the hand" since there was five things she listed. 'How the heck are they going to be called boyfriend and girlfriend then!?' I thought staring at the odd couple.

 "Yah! How the heck are we going to have a title as a "couple" !?" he argued.

 "IT'S SIMPLE JUST GET A STICK NOTE AND TITLE EACH OTHER GIRLFRIEND AND WANNA BE BOYFRIEND!" Se Ah argued back.

 I closed my eyes and massaged my templates. 'Why was I put with them again?' I then opened my eyes. THEY WERE GONE!

 "Where did they go!?" I yelled and started running off a random direction.

 

*~~*Time Skip*~~*

 

 After awhile of running, I bumped into two people. We all fell on our butts. I stood up and bowed.

 "I'm sorry for bumpin- " I started and looked at the two.....,"RI AH AND CHANYEOL!"

 They then stood up.

 "Who the hell are you!" Ri Ah yelled at me.

 I then remembered I was in disguise.

 "He's probably those crazy erts," I heard Chanyeol whisper to Ri Ah.

 I sighed.

 "It's me Lay," I said.

 I took off my fake beard then put it back on to prove it to them.

 "Lay!" they both said in unison.

 "Why the hell did you guys leave us, huh!" Ri Ah asked me, crossing her arms.

 "YEAH, LAY HYUNG! WHY DID YOU LEAVE US!?" Chanyeol agreed with her, asking me.

 He held my shoulders and shook me.

 "Aigoo~, I should be saying that! We all have been looking for you!" I told the two.

 "Really!? Where are they!?" Ri Ah asked, shaking me too.

 'These two are so immature!~,' I thought as they both shook me at the same time.

 "Will you stop shaking me, so I can tell you where they are!" I told them through shakes.

 "Oh sorry," they both said in unison, as they stopped shaking me.

 "So where are they?" Chanyeol asked.

 I opened my mouth to say something......BUT I FORGOT WHERE THE OTHERS WENT!

 "Uhm......" I started.

 I then scratched the back of my head.

 "Uhmmmmmmmmm....." I said again.

 "YAH! You don't know where they are! You loser!" Ri Ah yelled at me.

 She pouted as she crossed her arms.

 "Well weren't you guys suppose to head to the cars!? You guys could've called us and told us that you guys were there!" I said in defense.

 "Ohhhh yeaaaahhhhh!~" they said in unison.

 "We don't know where the cars at," Ri Ah said.

 I faced palmed.

 "What are we going to do now?" I asked them.

 I looked at her then at Chanyeol. He shrugged his shoulders.

 "Looks like we're all lost," Chanyeol said.

 .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"LET'S GO TO AN ICE CREAM STORE!" Ri Ah yelled.

 She then pointed foreward and marched.

 "Aniyo! Go call the others, Ri Ah," I told her.

 She stopped marching and faced us. She pouted.

 "Oh yeah~! I forgot she had a phone!" Chanyeol chimed.

 "NO! Try to catch me first!" she yelled and ran off.

 "YAH!" Chanyeol and I yelled in unison.

 We then ran after her.

 

*~~*Time Skip*~~*

 After awhile of running, Chanyeol dropped coins. We continued to run tho. Curiousity then hit me, 'Where did Chanyeol get the money from? Did Ri Ah give him money?'

 "Chanyeol where'd you get the money from?" I asked him while wr ran.

 "Off the floor at the cable car! Why!?" Chanyeol said.

 "Oh just wondering!~" I said panting as I ran.

 

Meanwhile....

 

*Se Ah Pov*

 I wandered off with Kris, somewhere in Icheon. I then felt like I was missing something. I checked my pockets....

 "YAH! WHERE THE HELL IS MY MONEY!"

 

 

To Be Continued...

 

 (MY UPDATING WILL BE SLOWER NOW AND THEN SINCE I HAVE A PROJECT THAT I HAVE TO DO SOON!~ >_< SORRY!)