Chapter 1- "To the Rescue"

House Buddies

(Note: In this story, my chapters will NOT be long.....well I hope..)

 

 

*Han Mi's Pov*

 "Han Mi, can you hurry up from grocery shopping!? Me, Se Ah, and Ri Ah are starving! HURRY THE UP!" Bae Ah yelled through the phone to me.

 I just finished grocery shopping and was putting the bag of grocery items at the trunk of the van. I was holding the phone with my left shoulder and head until I finished putting the items away in tunk. I held my phone with my right hand and held it next to my right ear.

 "Yeah,yeah,yeah, I know! I'm on my way right now. SO CALM YOURSELF WOMAN!!!" I said walking to the front of my car.

 "Yeah you better hurry up! I want my chocolate!" I heard Ri Ah yell in the backround.

 "Alright! Bye!" I yelled hanging up,"Jeez, these people should at least be happy I'm buying the grocery items," I mumbled to myself and putted away my phone in the cup holder as I entered the driver's seat.

I started the car and the AC. I waited until the car got cold.

 

Meanwhile....

*Exo-K's Van*

 "I'm so happy we're on vacation!" Chanyeol said grinning, sitting in the back next to Baekhyun.

 "Tell me about it!" Baekhyun said grinning too.

 "And we get to go to Disney World with Luhan-hyung and the others!" Sehun said smiling.

  He sat in the middle seats next to Kai.

 "I can't wait until we get to the airport!" Kai said smiling, putting his hands at the back of his head while laying his back to his seat.

"Turn left here, Suho-hyung," D.O told Suho.

 Suho,who is in the driver's seat, turns left.

 

 *Exo-M's Van*

 "Kris-hyng, are we there yet!?" Tao complains to Kris.

 Tao sat in the middle seats next to Lay, while Kris sat in the driver's seat.

 "Yeah just 30 more minutes," Kris replies, while driving,following Suho and them.

 "Hey guys, do you have my phone?" Lay asks.

 "No,why?" Chen asks in the front seat looking at Lay.

 "I think I lost it?" Lay says looking through his backpack.

 "What! Really Hyung! We are already on our way to the airport," Tao says dramatically.

 "Relax Yixing, we'll find it," Xiumin says to Lay, trying to comfort him.

 Xiumin sat at the back with Luhan.

 "Yeah," Luhan agrees.

*CRASH*

 "WHAT HAPPENED!?" Luhan yells,gripping his seat.

 "A saesang van crashed Suho's and them's van!" Kris yells.

 "Not again!" Tao says annoyed.

 *CRASH*

  Exo-M's van jerks foreward and hits Exo-K's van. They all scream from the sudden jerk.

 "Another saesang van behind us!" Xiumin yells.

 "AW MAN!" Chen says annoyed.

 

*Han Mi's Pov*

  I hear screaming and turn to my right. A bunch of girls run to two vans which crashed with 2 other cars.

 "Those vans must be a kpop idols. Looks like they'll need help," I say to myself.

 I then start driving to an alley close to the vans. I whistle loudly to the group of guys who run out of the two vans.

 

 *Exo's Pov*

 All of the Exo members tried to call the police and their manager(s), but the saesang fans took it from them. The saesang fans broke thir vans' windows and took things they could reach. The Exo members exited out their vans by the trunk and ran through a nearby alley with their items they could get and carry.

 *WHISTLE*

 "What was that!?" Sehun yells.

 All of the Exo memers stop and look at the direction it came from and saw a girl waving at them in a van to come to her.

 "Should we enter the van?!" Luhan asks frantically, looking at the saesang fans that were getting closer.

 "I'd rather go with one girl we don't know than go with a bunch of saesang fans," Baekhyun yells, then starts running to the van. The rest of Exo then follows behind him and enters the van. The van then speeds off.

 

To Be Continued....