almost paradise

swear it again

 

"Owh i'm sorry, i'm Kim Joonmyun, Kim Jongin's brother, i'm so sorry about my nephew's lack of manners" Suho said, but why he's kinda nervous talking.

 

"No, it's okay, i'm Zhang Yixing, i'm so sorry my nephew answer this phone because he thought that this is important call, well, Jongin kinda forgot about his phone when he went out before" Lay said a bit nervous.

 

"Owh it's so Jongin, but it's okay, nice talking to you, bye then" Suho said.

 

"Yeah you too, bye" Lay said before hung up.

 

They wonder why they sound so familiar.

 

.................................................................................................

 

"Yixing, i'm so sorry about last night" Kai said.

 

"No it's okay, i just wanna know, what are you guys now? are you serious with Tao?" Lay ask.

 

"Of course I am, we're a thing right now, i hope you don't mind" said Kai.

 

"Owh really, i don't mind as long as you take care of him" Lay said.

 

"Of course I will, thanks" said Kai.

 

"Okay let's get this over with shall we?" Lay said before going to the judge desk with Kai.

 

...................................................................................................

 

"So Luhan will be staying at your place for a while before we look for apartment for him?" Lay ask.

 

"No, he can just stay there as long as he want, Tao's nephew is also my nephew" Kai said.

 

"No he will just disturbing you" Lay said.

 

"No he won't, my place is near to his college beside it will be dangerous a teenager leaving alone" said Kai while hugging Tao "Beside it's easy for Tao monitoring him" Kai add.

 

Tao just stay silent after Lay throwing tantrum over him about before. Lay can get scary sometimes.

 

"Okay fine then, i already bought tickets for Luhan and Tao same as yours tomorrow" said Lay.

 

"Really ge? Thank you so much and i'm so sorry" Tao said. He hug Lay.

 

"Yes, and you make sure to have manners when seeing his parents" Lay said.

 

"Okay Lay ge, you're the best" said Tao.

 

.............................................................................................

 

Suho just strolling around town after work. He has nothing to do. After a while he goes to a bookstore. Just looking around. But nothing really catching up his eyes until the owner run over him with bunch of books that he carries. The owner just apologizing while Suho's eyes catch something, a book that really make him sad. 

 

"I'm so sorry sir, it's my fault, letme give you a book for a token of sorry" the owner said.

 

"Can I have this book?" Suho said.

 

"Well it's an old book but it's okay you can have it" he reply.

 

"Thank you" Suho said.

 

"You're welcome, come again sometimes" the owner reply.

 

Suho can't wait to read the book. He remember how Lay glowing when talking about this book. He also remembered that Lay wrote his address on this book "No, it can't be the same book" Suho thinking to himself. He cries.

 

(BGM : EXO it's my turn to cry -Chi vers)

I’m still holding a crying you

This nightmare is too real, 

I will wake up in a second

My heart sighs, 

I open the window and write a letter

Dreaming that the moon is shining in sorrow like me

Remember you’re still here

I don’t want you to cry

I want to see the brightest smile on your face

Leave my heart and promise me don’t cry

I am saddened by these endless tears

 

Love is leaving, it’s my turn to cry, the stars are watching too

A sea of tears is forming

It’s my turn to cry, the night is so beautiful

Stop the tears this time

 

Our picture is yellowing with time

My heart aches that I cannot go back

Every night I lie awake, in the room after the lights go out

I try to draw the shape of your face with my fingers

Your shy face, those dreaming eyes

What do I do, I want to hold you so much

After I leave, don’t cry and say goodbye

You can no longer return to my arms

 

It’s my turn to cry, the night is so beautiful

Stop the tears this time

Stop the tears this time

Stop the tears this time

Stop the tears this time

I’m still loving you, still loving you

I love you, I love you, don’t cry, stop the tears…

 

.......................................................................................

 

"Okay, this is it, take good care of yourself okay, if anything just call me" Lay said while hugging Luhan, who cries.

 

"I will uncle Lay, thanks for looked after me these days" Luhan said. Lay just rub his back.

 

"Luhan let's go, bye Lay ge" said Tao.

 

"Bye, you take good care of Luhan" Lay said.

 

"Bye" they all said to Lay waving to him. Lay wave back.

 

Lay walking back when he saw a convenience store he goes in there to buy a drink. And when he pays the cashier said "I'm sorry sir we can't accept your money because it's in US dollar, we just accept yuan. Also there is something written on it".

 

"Owh i'm sorry, here's another money" he pays.

 

Lay wonder how can a US dollar going into his wallet. But what really shock him that this are the money that Suho wrote his address.

 

OMG..........

 

.......................................................................................................

 

"Yehet...uncle Suho, why are you still sleeping, we're going to pick uncle Kai up" Sehun said waking up Suho.

 

"For the love of god Sehun it's still early" Suho growling.

 

"Why are you read this piece of junks, it has someone wrote at the back." Sehun said.

 

Suho just shock "What did you say, now give me" And there it is, the name and address that Lay wrote before.

 

"Can't you ask your mum to pick uncle Kai up, i have something more important to do" Suho said.