I do

swear it again

So this is Lay's room huh! so tidy and neat. Fresh look, love it. Suho just can't believe that now he's in Lay's bedroom. Lay, the guy of his dream, the love of his life. He remembered yesterday when he confessed to Lay's parents about his feeling towards Lay and about what happened between them. They just like a child elated and already embrace Suho and called him their son. Suho smiles. 

 

.............................................................................

 

"Uncle Suho...." Sehun knock on the door early in the morning. Lay open it up. "Excuse me, you are not my uncle, who are you and what are you doing in my uncle's house?are you trying to rob him?" Lay laugh at paranoid Sehun.

 

"Owh you must be Sehun right, Jongin told about you and how you will react, i'm Lay and i'm not here to rob him but i'm here to meet him, he didn't come back yesterday" Lay said.

 

Sehun run to Lay and hug him, "Owh so you are Lay, the one that my uncle always calling in his dreams" Sehun said. "You're so handsome, please marry uncle Suho and be my uncle" Lay didn't expect that.

 

"Yes sweety, i will" said Lay with nervous laugh.

 

"Yeayyyyyy !" Sehun jumping around and hug Lay.

 

"Sehun, do you know where did your uncle went?" Lay ask.

 

"No, but I remember he said he wanna do something so important after he read something written at the back of an old book" Sehun said.

 

"Really?I gotta go Sehun, please tell others that i'm going to get uncle Suho back." Said Lay while packing back his luggage.

 

..................................................................................................

 

"All the preparation is done, all we can do is wait for the groom to be back home" said Mr Zhang.

 

Mrs Zhang just happily hugging Suho, "You don't mind right Suho?We really wish that Yixing will be the groom" she said.

 

"No i don't mind at all, i really do love him, beside i can wear a beautiful dress" Suho said while smiling. Mrs Zhang hug him more. 

 

.................................................................................................

 

"Finally i arrive at Changsha, long time no see Changsha" Lay said to himself. Then he feel like someone hold his shoulder when suddenly they close his mouth with handkerchief. He felt dizzy and sleepy. Blackout.

 

.......................................................................................................

 

 

There's knock on the door and Suho goes to answer them.

 

"Mom, dad" Suho said while hugging them "Finally you guys can make it" he add.

 

"Well of course we won't wanna miss our son's wedding" said his mom.

 

"Siwon hyung, Yoona noona, you guys also come" Suho said while hugging them. Siwon is his half-brother who married to Yoona, with their twins, Leeteuk and Leejoon, also coming. 

 

"Of course we're coming to my favourite brother's wedding day" Siwon said.

 

"I thought i'm your favourite brother, hyung" here comes Kai whining. All was here, but Lay.

 

"The groom is on his way" Kris announce.

 

"Don't tell me you did what i thinks you did" said Suho.

 

"It's Chanyeol's idea" Kris said pointing to Chanyeol.

 

"But you guys agreed" he said. Everyone laughing.

 

.........................................................................................

 

"Where am i?" Lay ask. 

 

"You're in our house" said Hangeng, his childhood bestfriend. He already married to Victoria which is before Lay disappeared years ago.

 

"Why am i here?Are you guys who kidnap me?" Lay ask.

 

"Yes, but listen to me" Hangeng said.

 

"What?I thought you're my best friend hangeng, shame on you" Lay said.

 

.....................................................................................

 

"This is so beautiful, you build this yourself?" Ask Mr Kim towards Mr Zhang. He just nod.

 

It's a garden theme,beautiful garden theme. It's actually on the other side of the river, a bit of jungle and no one live there. Mr Zhang build a fence surrounding the place and built an altar there. He change the bridge across the river into a beautiful aisle with flowers at the handle of the bridge. In every single flower there are a small light bulb that in variety of colors. The wedding will be held in the evening so they need all the lights.

 

Everybody will be in awestruck for the first time seeing the wedding venue. Everybody praise Mr Zhang's good work.

 

....................................................................................

 

"Okay, let me tell you the truth, it's your mother who ask us to kidnap you" Hangeng said.

 

"What? Wait, how is that possible?" Lay ask. "I know she loves me".

 

"It's because they know about you and Suho, so they tied Suho and hit him" said Hangeng.

 

"They what?!!!! " Lay screams angrily. Lay jumping wanting to go to safe Suho.

 

"They tied him at the big tree that you always went there" Hangeng said.

 

Lay runs.

 

(BGM : EXO heart attack)

 

...........................................................................................

 

"Wait a minute young boy" Mr Zhang block his way.

 

"Why are doing this Papa? He's innocent, I can't believe your hatred towards me lead to this. Just release him and i promise i will follow all you wants and marry any girl you want" Lay said, crying because of anger in him but his respect towards his dad make him hold it inside.

 

"Really son, you will do anything i ask if i release him?" Mr.Zhang ask, hugging Lay. Lay just simply nod. "Okay now you take this ring, and guitar, and have a proper proposal towards Suho over there" He add pointing to the tree.

 

Lay just confuse, and can't believe himself. "Is this a joke papa? you're kidding right" Mr Zhang shook his head while hugging his son. "But i don't know what should i do papa" Lay add.

 

"You're a great musician of course you know what song you should play" Mr Zhang said.

 

"Okay" Lay just said. He now in the mix emotion, from confused, to anger, to impatient, to grateful and now he feeling nervous.

 

..............................................................................................................

 

Lay start to strum his guitar to the Super Junior song - Marry U , when he see Suho standing there.

 

Love, oh baby my girl

You're my everything

My dazzlingly beautiful bride, a gift from God

 

We'll be happy

Tears fall from your black eyes

Even until your dark hair turns white

My love, my you

I swear I'll love you

 

Saying "I love you"

I want to do it every day for a lifetime

Would you marry me? 

Loving and cherishing you

Is how I want to live

 

Every time you sleep

I want it to be in my arms

Would you marry me?

Will you approve of this heart of mine

 

I'll be at your side for a lifetime, I do

Loving you, I do

Even while it snows and rains I'll cherish you, I do

I'll protect you, my love

 

You wearing a white dress

Me wearing a tuxedo

We walk matching our pace

On the moon and the stars, I swear

I don't like lies, I don't like doubt

My beloved princess, stay with me

 

Even as we age

I want to live life smiling

Would you marry me?

Do you want to spend all my days with me

 

Even if it's difficult, I do

I'll always be there, I do

For the many days we'll have together, I do

I'll be thankful everyday, my love

 

Please take this shining ring in my hand

That I've been preparing for you for a long time

With the same feelings as today

I'll remember the promise made right now

Would you marry me?

 

(Ooh~) I'll be at your side for a lifetime, I do 

(I want to do)Loving you, I do 

(I wanna marry you)

Even while it snows and rains I'll cherish you, I do

I'll protect you, I do

 

I have nothing but love to give you

That's it

It's not that valuable

Although I seem clumsy and lacking

My love, for you, I'll protect you

 

Will you just promise me one thing

That no matter what happens, we'll love each other

That's all

 

"Will you marry me?" Lay ends his song with on one knee and rising a ring at Suho

 

"I do" Suho just simply replies. And putting on the ring.

 

They kiss passionately.