umbrella

swear it again

5 years later...

Suho are a succesful businessman who owns the well known mall in south korea, Shinsegae, which just open up the branch in Busan as the largest shopping complex in the world. Every person who didn't know Suho will think that he is the luckiest person in the world, but they are wrong, Suho indeed the saddest person alive. He starting the business years ago thinking about Lay. He knows he should be a famous person so that Lay will recognize him and come back to him. But now, it's just only for a living that he did that.

................................................................

 

Lay open up a small umbrella store that he himself designed all the umbrella, it's quite popular he must say, but this is all the talent that he remember he possessed, he also remember that he culd dance, but no, he don't think he actually make a living out of it since he's so shy. So now here he is, opening umbrella shop in Seoul, which is named "Ilgaksu Woosan" which means Unicorn umbrella. Owh yeah, he loves unicorn and so does Ziyi. In fact, Ziyi who came up with this name. The money? Well it's okay that he and Ziyi can survive and he still can send Ziyi to school.

He still remember 3years ago, the last words before Tiffany left him, in hospital due to the concussion she experienced from accident that occured to her she said "Hae ya, i'm so sorry, i lied. You're not my husband. My husband already dead from accident before, his name is Donghae. But , i didn't lied when i said i found you from the river banks and took for granted from your amnesia to fool you about this. You have so much resemblance with Donghae. I'm sorry, i did it at first for Ziyi, but after that i have to admit that i slowly fell for you. But now i know, karma really got me. I'm so sorry" Tiffany said with difficulty and tears.

 

Lay just stay silent. But finally ask, "So who am i?"

 

 

"Frankly, i don't even know your real name was, i just know that you are freshly married because i saw a ring on your finger, which i kept in the box under the bed, along with a torn picture which i can't even see the face, but it's written at the back which is 'SUHO' in korean??, i'm so sorry hae, i know you can hate me all your life but please take care of Ziyi. Take her as your own child" Tiffany sobbing.

 

 

Lay just stay silent. Digesting the new information he got. As soon as all the funeral things settled, he decided to move to Seoul so that he can start looking for this Suho guy. When he said Suho's name, he always get a calm effect. He knew that he really fell in love with Suho. He even wear back the ring.

 

 

 

"It's okay Tiff, i already forgave you" Lay said to himself as he saw Ziyi happily playing around with the umbrellas.

 

.......................................................................................

 

 

When the sun shines, we'll shine together

 

Told you I'd be here forever

 

Said I'll always be a friend

 

Took an oath I'ma stick it out 'til the end

 

Now that it's raining more than ever

 

Know that we'll still have each other

 

You can stand under my umbrella

 

You can stand under my umbrella(Ella ella eh eh eh)

 

Under my umbrella(Ella ella eh eh eh)

 

Under my umbrella(Ella ella eh eh eh)

 

Under my umbrella(Ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh)

......................................................................................

 

 

"Owh , i'm getting late" Suho cursed to himself while driving frantically. He indeed is late for his brother's wedding. Yes, Kai finally asked Tao to marry him. Suho happy for them. But now he stuck in the traffic jam which is the worst since it's also raining heavily.

 

 

And then, he saw something that make him pull over to the side of the road, it's an umbrella store. He parked his car and run to the store. He decided to just walk to the city hall. When he enter the store, it's so fresh with lavender scent, along with the purplish wallpaper and with all the umbrella hanging, he knows that this is special.

 

 

There at the counter a young girl who smile, a dimpled smile, just sitting and bow to him and say "Welcome to Unicorn Umbrellas, just pick our best and fine umbrella, or i can help you find the most suitable umbrella that fit your personality" A young girl as a salesgirl, really? The world nowadays, Suho thinking to himself. "This is a family business, sir. My daddy went to buy more things to make a new umbrella, that's why i'm the one in charge now" she said, as if reading Suho's mind.

 

 

"Owh, okay. So can you show me the most suitable umbrella for me? Suho said.

 

 

 

"Okay then, you have an angel smile, so this will do" she showed Suho a "halo" look-a-like umbrella.

 

 

"Wow, you just think highly of me sweet girl" Suho still smiling.

 

 

"My daddy always taught me to look for the best in other people." she said.

 

 

"What is your name sweetheart?" Suho said while handing her the payment.

 

 

"Ziyi" she reply.

 

 

"Okay Ziyi, keep the change" Suho said.

 

 

 

 

 

"No, my daddy won't allow me, he always said that we didn't live on other sympathy because we are not a begger" Ziyi refused.

 

 

"No this is not a sympathy, it's a gift because you're being good to me"Suho said, smiling, thinking that only a real good person can taught their children like this.

 

 

"Sir please don't do this to me, my daddy will scold me if i accept this" she insist while pouts and hand him the change. Suho took it as he already late.

 

 

......................................................................................

 

 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride"

 

 

They all sobs, Zitao look so beautiful, and not to mention Kai look amazing too. Suho made it on time. He smiles, gladly. It just remind him the good old days. It's like it all happened yesterday, when his father walked him in the aisle towards Lay. He cries, all the emotions are mix up. He's happy yet sad. He know that he not regret loving Lay. Sometimes, he even dreamt of Lay coming to him smiling. He knows he just being ridiculous.

 

 

 

"Lay, i miss you"

 

 

......................................................................................

 

 

"aww, daddy, it hurts." Ziyi cried. She fell while playing causing her knee and cheek to bleed. Lay panicked. He tried to clean the wound but it seems a deep cut. He never went to a doctor before as he always treated everything with all convensional chinese herbs. But now he thought that he have to since he just realized that there's is a nail stuck in the cheek. He afraid it will get infected and causing more than that. Ziyi turns a bit pale. He runs to a nearby hospital.

 

 

......................................................................................

 

 

The phone ring.

 

 

"Hello"

 

 

"Dr Kim, there is an emergency, a 13 years old Chinese girl allegedly fell while playing and a nail got stuck in her left cheek near the parasymphisis of the mandible. Sustained LOC and a laceration wound with active bleeding on the knee and left cheek."

 

 

"Owh god, i'll be right there"

 

 

 

Siwon excuse himself from Kai and Tao's after party rushing to the hospital. He is the number 1 Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon in Seoul. They will always him who they refered an emergency cases regarding Oral Maxillofacial.

 

 

.......................................................................................

 

 

 

The emergency operation was successful. Ziyi was sent to the recovery. Lay was more than relieved. The nurse already said that if Ziyi didn't go the operation, she might be dead due to the nail was an old nail that has their staining. It might get worse because it's near the mental nerves.

 

 

"Dr Kim is the best so don't worry" a nurse reassured him.

 

 

 

 

 

......................................................................................

 

 

It's a pity that our brother, Siwon wasn't around. He has to go to hospital for an emergency case. But we doesn't really mind as we know he is a dedicated person towards his patient. Kai a bit dissappointed but Siwon said to make it up for him by giving an amazing present, a honeymoon getaway at Boracay, Phillipines.

 

 

Ow i really wish Lay was around, witnessing his cousin and brother in law get married.

 

 

.......................................................................................

 

 

Lay walking towards Dr Kim's room bringing a basket of fruit as a token of gratitude. He knocks the door.

 

 

"I'm sorry i'm in hurry for my brother's party, and i'm changing right now" Siwon said.

 

 

"owh i'm sorry Dr Kim, i'm Lee Ziyi's father, i just wanna say my proper thanks for saving my baby's life, just for a minute, i'll wait" Lay said behind the door and just wait outside. Siwon finished changing and finally open the door, and get shocked.

 

 

"Lay!!"

 

 

 

...........................................................................................................................

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE...

i'm really really really really sorry guys for delaying this chappy, the truth is, like i told you before that i have to re write all the chapters again. i'm a busy person (so i claimed) hahahhaa.

ANd i love rihanna <3

 

Shameless self promotion...my other ff which i didn't even upload one single chappy yet :)

 

heart of fools...staring my 2 otps...SULAY and SIHAE <3