the darkest secret

swear it again

"Are you really sure that the wedding were his?" ask Chang.

 

"Yes boss, all the information are correct, we already set our people there, and will start the ambush when ordered" said Lola.

 

"Very well then" Chang smiled. "Now is for the revenge for my father" he add.

.........................................................................

 

"Why are you didn't sleep yeobo?" ask Mrs Zhang.

 

"I dunno why but I really felt something fishy, i dunno" said Mr Zhang.

 

"What else? Our son are happily married, we have our in-laws who are the best in-laws that we could ask, you have your beautiful wife with you" Mrs Zhang said while laughing.

 

"I know, but.." said Mr Zhang.

 

"No but, just sleep okay, i know you are so tired, well me too, so please sleep" said Mrs Zhang while hugging her husband.

 

"Okay, goodnight" "Nyte" they sleep.

....................................................................

 

"BOOOOMMMMMMMMMM" the bomb erupted on the front door. Everyone are taken aback and jump from the bed. It's 5o'clock in the morning, well of course everyone sleeping. Everyone was running to see what had happened, well everyone except the newlywed.

 

"Kyungsoo, noooooooo" Baekhyun screamed. They held Kyungsoo and the twin as their hostages. Everyone else was so shock.

 

"Who are you and what do you want you ...." but before Baekhyun can finish his sentence, Tao who can wushu are attacking them but eventually being hit back by other 10 of them.

 

"Tao don't " Kai screams and struggle to save Tao but being held by Kris and Chanyeol.

 

"Okay we just want one person only, just one person then everybody can safely go back to bed" one of the masked man said.

 

"Who is it and why?" Ask Siwon who kinda worried about his children.

 

"You know who you are, better come out before the innocences will die one by one" said them.

 

"Okay, I know you want me but please leave my family alone" said Mrs Zhang while walking towards them but being held but her husband.

 

"What are you doing? what is a possible thing they want from a housewife?" Mr Zhang ask.

 

"So i see that even your husband didn't know about your darkest secret huh!" said one of them.

 

"Shut up Chang, just take me and leave them alone" said Mrs Zhang.

 

"Wow, so you do recognize me huh, it's flattering, but i must say i'm pity for your husband because being lied for almost 28years if i'm not mistaken" said Chang.

 

"Honey, what is he talking about?"Mr Zhang confused.

 

"Okay go on, tell him, i can wait for a little drama" they laughing.

 

"Yeobo, actually i worked for the CIA and 10 years ago, i trapped a drug dealer which is his father with him, i know he will come to me one day" said Mrs Zhang.

 

Everybody just stay silent digesting the new information that they just got.

 

"That was so cool Mrs Zhang" Kris said earning a smack from Chanyeol with a can-you-just-shut-the--up look.

 

"Okay, so what do you want from her?" ask Mrs Kim. 

 

"A sweet revenge" Chang said. While grabbing Mrs Zhang. "And by sweet, i mean slow torture till death" he add.

 

"So let them go" demand Mrs Zhang. They release them. Kyungsoo run to Baekhyun after grabbing the twins. Tao runs to Kai.

 

So they carry Mrs Zhang away.

.............................................................................

 

"Not so fast" said Lay. Suho was beside him.

 

"Owh now the son is here, i wonder where he was" said Chang.

 

"Yixing, Suho...no" said Mrs Zhang. But Lay was so fast, he attack Chang who in front of his mother, While Suho fight with luna. Yoona and Siwon join them.

 

Mrs Zhang fight with them so skillful and everyone was focusing in the fighting until a shoot heard and a screaming Suho was heard with the sound of water bursting heard. It was Lay who has been shot and goes straight to the river.

 

"Lay noooooooooo" Suho screams.

 

It was Luna who shoot Lay. "You " Suho come running to Luna and stab her.

 

All the Chang's gang are death, mostly with Suho's hand.

 

"Layyyyyy...."Suho cried and tried to jump into the river but being held by Siwon.

 

"Lay..." Suho cries on his bended knee looking into the river.