the year after

swear it again

Suho got promoted and now being a partner of P&W Co. was really big, but there is always something missing. They said every successful man has someone great behind them, but not for Suho. He tried to knowing someone, but still can't replace Lay. Lay is everything to him. Lay was his first, although he sure that he won't be the last, but he can't seem to forget Lay. He tried, but remain in vain. Everything he did, he will miss Lay.

 

"Suho, you have to come, we're having min-min birthday party tomorrow" kyungsoo calling him to remind him " And don't forget to bring sehun, kris and chanyeol will bring chen along." 

 

"Okay soo, i will" Suho reply.

 

"Suho, are you okay?" Soo asking concerned.

 

"I'm fine Soo, don't worry too much" Suho answer.

 

"Okay if you say so, baek says hi" Kyungsoo said.

 

"Okay say hi to him also, see you tomorrow, bye" Suho said.

 

"Okay bye" they hung up.

 

It's funny when he remembered how Baek and Soo, kris and chanyeol adopted minseok and chen. Soo always want a child, and keep nagging at baekhyun how he want a child that they can spoil, and hug. Baekhyun never wants a child since he said it's too much to handle. Chanyeol too always wants a child, and Kris never object it but no child wants to be their son due to they are a 'giant couple' it's so bad. But one day they got fortunate because when Chanyeol decide to go to the orphanage with Kyungsoo, little xiumin came and hug Kyungsoo and calling him mama, so does little chen who came running to Chanyeol and calling him mama also, it's just because to mock xiumin that's why Chen does that. But throughout the day, they grew closer, and decide to come with their partners. Kris happily followed Chanyeol, but Baekhyun insist on not wanting a child until Soo sulking and gave him a silent treatment in one day, he surrendered, but with condition that the child has to be good looking. When he first saw xiumin when just arrived to the orphanage, xiumin came to Baekhyun and hug him and said "papa, you're so handsome" and Baekhyun knew that this child is a keeper.

 

Now it's 13 years ago but their relationship keep getting strong. The neighbour, baeksoo and krisyeol couple always going to picnic together, they always ask Suho to come along but Suho refused due to he felt that he is an outcast, not until he brought Sehun along and after that Sehun always nag him to bring him to see Chen and Xiumin.

 

........................................................................................

 

"Yixing, you're up" the manager call him.

 

"This is the song that I wrote thinking of someone who always linger in my mind, my heart, my soul" Lay said before starting to strum his guitar. 

 

There are times 

I swear I know you're here 

When I forget about my fears

 Feeling you my dear 

Watchin over me 

And my hope seeks 

What the future will bring 

When you wrap me in your wings 

And take me? 

 

[Chorus]

Where you are 

Where you and I will breathe together 

Once again 

We'll be dancing in the moonlight 

Just like we used to do 

And you'll be smilin back at me 

Only then will I be free 

When I can be 

Where you are 

 

And I can see your face 

Your kiss I still can taste 

Not a memory erased 

Oh, I see your star 

Shining down on me 

And I'll do anything 

If I could just 

Be right there? 

 

[CHORUS]

 

Then I will be free 

So take me where you are 

Now baby there were times when selfishly 

I'm wishing that you are here with me 

So I can wipe the tears away from your eyes 

And make you see 

That every night while you are dreamin 

I'm here to guard you from a far 

And anytime I feel alone 

I close my eyes and just be there? 

Where you are 

Where you and I can breathe together 

(and we will breathe together baby) 

Once again 

(oh, we'll be dancing in the moonlight) 

We'll be dancin in the moonlight 

Just like we used to be 

And you'll be smilin back at me 

(only then will I be free) 

Then I will be free 

Baby I still believe 

Oh I've got to believe 

I will touch you that sweet day 

That you take me there 

Where you are 

I still believe 

Oh I've got to believe 

I will touch you that sweet day 

That you take me there 

Where you are 

Oh where you are 

I've got to believe 

I'll always be waiting here 

That sweet day yeah 

Only wanna be where you are 

I still believe........

 

All the audience was amazed by the song and the way Lay sing it. Here he was, performing in front of many people in the bar, but all he can see is Suho. Yes, he did this song thinking of Suho. 

 

Suho, where are you? I wanna be there where you are. I love you....Lay cries.

 

...............................................................................................................

 

"Was it something i said, or did, that i deserve this kind of misery?" Lay screams, silently..in his heart, but all he can do just keep it cool. It's like he's not himself anymore, a cool i-don't-give-a-damn-about-anything-or-anyone-else cool. Someone that can just do anything he wants.

 

But now, what happened to him? He can even sit straight right now, thinking about nothing. He can't contain himself right now. What about his motto of life "WORRY IS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME, IT DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING. ALL IT DOES IS STEAL YOUR JOY AND KEEP YOU VERY BUSY DOING NOTHING"

 

"I hate him" lay announce.

 

"Suho, i hate you, for just being you and making me fall into you, deep" lay cried.

 

..........................................................................

 

"I hope i am somewhere else right now, somewhere right where you are lay, somewhere i belongs" suho sigh.

 

But he knows, all he can do is pray silently that he'll be able to meet lay once again. Talking about coincidence, suprise and destiny. Even though his brain sceptically denies it, he really miss those eyes, nose, dimple, soft hands and the warmness lay brings.

 

Oedika lay, where art thou?