can't remember to forget you

swear it again

 

"Lay" Siwon summoned him.

"Huh? Who's Lay? I'm Lee Donghae, Lee Ziyi's father" Lay said confused.

"Owh i'm sorry then, I thought that you're someone that i used to know" Siwon said smiling.

"It's okay Dr, it's flattering, here's something for you, thank you so much for saving my daughter's life. I shall be going now so that you can go to your brother's wedding immediately" Lay said smiling.

"Owh yeah, thanks, i should go, my wife is calling, nice to meet you" Siwon said.

"Yeah nice to meet you too" Lay reply. They smiles with the dimples, it's like a dimple competition, with who wears a better smile.

"Hello darling, i'm on my way" Siwon answer the phone while running to his car.

...............................................................................

"Darling, you know who i met at the hospital? Someone that really look a like Lay" Siwon said.

"Really? But you didn't insisted that he is Lay right" Yoona said.

"Erm, i guess it's reflected that i immediately called him Lay, but he denied saying that he is someone else" Siwon said.

"Do you think he's Lay?" Yoona ask.

"Do you know where Lay is?" Suho suddenly in the conversation.

"N..no" Siwon said.

"I heard you said Lay's name, and why are you stuttered?" Suho said.

"I just ask Siwon to lay in the bed earlier because he said that he's tired, you misheard that we said Lay's name" Yoona said.

"Owh" Suho said and leaving to take more drink.

"Do you think that i should tell him about that person?" Siwon ask.

"No, it will make him more suffered if he know that he's not Lay" Yoona said. Siwon just shrugged. ........................................................................................................

"Daddy, you promised me ice cream right if i being a good girl and eat all the medications?" Ziyi ask.

"Yes, after you been discharged honey" Lay said.

"Thanks daddy, but don't forget" Ziyi insist since Lay always forget things easily.

"Okay honey, i won't" Lay smile.

.......................................................................................................

"Darling, don't forget to call us if you need anything" Kyungsoo said to his son when they arrived at the mall.

"Mummy, stop calling me that in public" Xiumin whine.

"And you calling me mummy? Pumpkin" said Kyungsoo, smiling.

"Daddy..." Xiumin whines more to Baekhyun.

"What is it Bunny?" Baekhyun plays along.

"Ahh forget it, i go first, see you" Xiumin surrender and running away. Without looking he run into a trolley and fall.

"Owh i'm sorry" said a man with a dimple smile.

"Watch where you going old man...ugh Uncle Lay?" Xiumin said.

.....................................................................................................

Why is everyone calling me Lay? First the Doctor, now a boy that ran into them in the mall. Lay wonder. .....................................................................................................

"Mummy, you know what? I met someone that look like uncle Lay" Xiumin calling Kyungsoo.

"Stop joking around and you don't tell uncle Suho about this" said Kyungsoo before hung up. ....

...............................................................................................

"Chanyeol, where are you guys? You said to meet us here" Baekhyun call him on the phone.

"I'm still waiting for Kris, he said he wanna go to the toilet first" Chanyeol said.

"Okay" Baekhyun said before hung up.

......................................................................................................

"Why is that the toilet is full house today, ugh my stomach, i shouldn't eat that bread" Kris said to himself. And a crib open reveals a dimple man.

"Lay!!" Kris immediately said. But he can't think anymore because of his stomach and immediately run into the crib before Lay can ask about it.

...................................................................................................

"Guess who i met in the toilet?" Kris ask Chanyeol.

"Who? Lay?" said Chanyeol while laughing.

"Huh! How did you know? Do you meet him also?" Kris said.

"Stop joking Kris, i'm joking, of course not him" Chanyeol said laughing

"But i'm not, i really met him" Kris said seriously.

"Okay you creep me out, please don't tell Suho about this" Chanyeol said.

......................................................................................................

It's really getting on Lay nerves, now another guy called him Lay. He'd wait for that guy to get out from the crib if not for Ziyi's waiting for him outside.

 

What now? I just can't figure it out.

What now? I guess I'll wait it out.

What now? Somebody tell me.

What now?

 

I don't know where to go

I don't know what to feel

I don't know how to cry

I don't know oh oh why

So what now?

.......................................................................................................

Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Kris are having their lunch together. Laughing on some random jokes. "That is so funny Baek, but you wanna know something that funnier?" Chanyeol said.

"What?" the others ask.

"Kris said he saw Lay in the bathroom, I mean, come on, enough with the ghost joke" Chanyeol said while laughing awkwardly when the others didn't laugh.

"You know what, Xiumin called us and said the same thing" Kyungsoo said.

"What??" Chanyeol kinda screams.

"Shush, but yeah he just called, we thought he's joking" Kyungsoo said.

"I think that Lay want us to find his body, that's why he's coming to haunt each one of us" Baekhyun said.

"Ermm, I dunno, he seem so real" Kris said.

"Honey, don't say like that, he maybe just someone who look a like Lay" Kyungsoo said to Baekhyun.

"But why he's appeared after 10years, but not before?" Baekhyun said.

"Omg, he will come to me, Kris please after this don't leave me alone" Chanyeol said.

"Do you think we should tell Suho?" Kris ask

"No" they said immediately.

..............................................................................................

It's raining cat and dog. Suho smile. He did remember that Lay love rain. He dunno why, never had a chance to ask Lay. He knows that everybody is sceptical towards him when he said that he will be waiting for his husband and won't remarry again. He tried to forget , but it seems that he can't remember to forget Lay. Everything surrounding him is Lay, Lay is everywhere for him. Even it's 10 years already, his love still there, if not, it's more. He look at the umbrella that he purchased before, it perfectly handsewn and the handle is perfectly handcrafted. He felt the sense of belongings when holding the umbrella. The feeling that he never can described.

 

I'd rob and i'd kill to keep him with me

I'd do anything for that boy

I'd give my last dime to hold him tonight

I'd do anything for that boy

 

Ohohohohoho Ohohohoho

I can't remember to forget you

Ohohohhooho Ohohohoho

I keep forgetting i should let you go

 

But when you look at me, the only memory

Is us kissing in the moonlight

Ohohohohoho Ohohohoho

I can't remember to forget you

.....................................................................................

"Cutie pie, do you know where's my umbrella, the one that i most loved, that i took a year to handcrafted it?" Lay ask sweetly.

"owh,i sold it" said Ziyi.

"What? Why?" Lay said disappointed.

"But you said to look all the customers at it's best, there's one person who came to this shop that look like angel, as you said before, that umbrella is for an angel only, that's why i sold it to him" Ziyi elaborate.

"Owh you're so lucky then to meet an angel" Lay said trying not to sound so sad just that Ziyi won't feel bad. He's quite disappointed actually because of the umbrella. He decide to create the umbrella after some guy that look a like an angel came into his dreams. He design that umbrella thinking about that guy. His masterpiece. But he won't show it to Ziyi as that's not the right way in parenting. He won't show that he just upset over a small thing.

But Ziyi can see it so she come to Lay. "I'm sorry daddy, i'll try my best to get back the umbrella for you" ..........................................................................................

Everybody gathered in Kai's and Tao's new house. They hold a housewarming party. All the friends and family.

"Hyung, do you believe in ghost?" ask Chen towards Xiumin.

"Yes, why did you ask me that? are you seeing uncle Lay also?" said Xiumin. Suho startled and look at Xiumin, disbelieved.

"Are you saying that you saw uncle Lay in the form of ghost?" Suho ask while grabbing Xiumin's shoulder.

"Stop hurting Minnie, I saw someone that look a like Lay, but not in the form of ghost" said Siwon.

"You saw him too hyung? I saw Lay too, at the mall" Kris said. All stays in silent, not knowing what to say until the door open and here come Sehun and Luhan.

"Uncle Suho, thanks for lending us this beautiful umbrella, are you ask this umbrella personally? because there's your name carved in this handle, it's really suits you" Luhan said while flashing them the handle. Sehun just nodding at the back.

"Omg, it's Lay" Suho said while bringing out the key chain that carved the exact same curve writing "SUHO". ..................................................................................................

Suho running in the rain, not caring if he's wet or soaked. He bring the umbrella but not care to open it. It seems so far away but it's actually very near. He reach the umbrella shop, open it and there stand before him a dimple guy, the one that he has been longing for, asking "Welcome sir to the shop, how may I help you?"

 

 

"LAY...."