airport tears

swear it again

Suho just wandering around alone in the airport since he came here early. His mind kept thinking about that one guy. He then realize that he didn't know any thing about Lay, for example, where he live? what his favourite food? and most important is his phone number....why he didn't asked that? They even had , the best but they didn't even know all the details about each other. "I'll never have a chance to see him again" Suho sigh and stunned when suddenly he saw a familiar face, focusing on reading a book while sipping hot choc. Suho smiles.

 

"May I sit here?" Suho ask politely while smiling.

 

"Excuse me, do I know you?"Lay said sarcastically.

 

"I'm Suho, remember?" Suho said, confused.

 

"I used to know someone name Suho, but not anymore since he broke his promise to me" Said Lay without looking at Suho.

 

"Omg i'm so sorry Lay, i didn't intend to do that to you, i was kidnapped, well, it's not a real kidnap but my boss, he wants to surprise me and ask somebody to kidnap me, i don't know what to, i'm really sorry, please...." Suho begging.

 

"It's not like i didn't believe you Suho, but despite the note saying 'don't wait for me!' I've been waiting for you at your room until 12 pm hoping you come back and tell me that this is some sick joke that you did to me, but you never came back" tears started forming in his eyes. "Are you serious about us?" Lay ask.

 

"Of course i am Lay, i am guilty as charged, i'm so sorry Lay, please forgive me, i really want to know you, i do" Suho said while crying.

 

"Then one thing you should know about me that I really hate breaking promises, once i promise i didn't like it to be broken, unless there is a strong reason behind it" Lay said.

 

"I'm sorry" Suho said.

 

"Stop apologizing, i forgive you, but since fate brought us, why don't we just let fate do their job again, if we are meant to be" Lay said.

 

"I don't understand Lay, why don't you just give me your number?" Suho ask.

 

"Instead of giving you my number, i just write my real name, address and phone number at the back of this book" Lay started to write it "And put it in that guy's backpack" who happened to open at that time.

 

"Okay fine, I just write my real name, address and phone number on this money" Suho said while writing "And pay for our food with this money"

 

"Okay it's a bye then" Lay said while starting to go away, leaving Suho there.

 

"Bye" was a simple answer that Suho can give. He was so furious, but couldn't say so, because this part of his fault. Ughhh why Lay cannot make it simple? Suho just didn't understand. He just can continue crying.

 

...................................................................................

 

Lay run and run into the bathroom, and cries like crazy. It hurts, so bad. He start to realize that suho was the one after crying for like 30minutes. He run again back to the restaurant but didn't see Suho, in fact there are no more customer there. He goes to the cashier and ask about the money that Suho used to write the address but the cashier misunderstood him want to rob them. So he just left and search all the place there.

 

(BGM - BRUNO MARS when i was your man)

 

Yeah, my pride, my ego, my needs and my selfish ways, causing Suho walk away from me. Suhooooooo where are you?

 

'THIS IS THE FINAL CALL FOR PASSENGER OF KOREAN AIR GOING FOR SEOUL, PLEASE BOARD THE AIRCRAFT' it announced.

 

Lay was there and he saw a familiar figure walking into the flight, he tried to go in also but held by the securities.

 

"SUHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......" Lay scream from on top of his lung. But it's too late, Suho didn't hear him since he wear his headphone, crying, listening to a sad song.

 

(BGM - LAY airport tears)

 

Dragging the suitcases, carrying my backpack

Leaving for a far off place again

But I will be without you by my side

The past few days when I held you in my arms beside me

A happy time

You suddenly left, I couldn’t take it.

Putting a full stop on happiness.

Walking by your side, a restless heart.

The tears of farewell pour out. 

Yet the helpless I only begs for time to be able stop.

Sitting at the gate, pain in my chest

Being unable to see you for the last time

Your smile to me, your whining to me 

I still want to feel it again.

 

Oh baby don’t leave

Don’t leave me to wait alone

Oh baby I’m in front of you

Love is waiting for you to come by my side

 

Oh baby talking about letting go

Don’t want to go on like this again alone

The one not letting go of love is me

Want to become your guardian.

 

Since I left you

My heart broke for a long long time

Please tell me you still love me

Step by step, I’ll always be by your side until forever. 

 

A merciless airport of tears, took away the times of happiness

Arrogantly letting tears break out, unable to hold onto the grief of lovers.

The appearance of your crying, causes my sense of direction to be lost

Unable to wipe away the tears, but only walk far away.

 

.........................................................................

 

Lay cries on bended knee, regreting...