swear it again

swear it again

"I heard that name again, Lay, why is everyone screams Lay in my face? And now, this guy, yes this angelic guy who always came in my dream, is he wanna take Ziyi away from me, is this Tiffany's revenge because i don't love her back? Now she ask an angel to take back Ziyi..." this what's going on in Lay's mind before he been cut off by Suho.

"Lay...I'm so glad i found you again...you have no idea how long i've been longing to be with you again, you're my heart, you're my soul, please come back home" Suho said while embracing Lay. Lay push him.

"I'm not Lay, why is everyone keep calling me Lay, I'm Lee Donghae, i dunno what is everyone thinks but i'm not who you think i am, i don't even know you" Lay said not looking at Suho. Suho stay at the floor, crying. He's hurt. After all this year, this long hard year he waits for Lay, but this is what he get.

"Daddy, this is the ahjusshi that i sold your umbrella, but what is he doing on the floor, here, let me help you ahjusshi" Ziyi trying to go to Suho but Lay hold her.

"No, baby, daddy won't let him take you away from me, so you stand still here"Lay said to Ziyi before turning to Suho. "and you, just go away and tell Tiffany that i won't give Ziyi to her" Lay said.

"What? Who's Tiffany? I don't even know her" Suho said confused.

"Stop pretending, I know you are an angel that sent from above to do a revenge for Tiffany, after she died, because i didn't accept her love before" Lay said seriously.

"Owh my god, so cute" that's what Suho thinking before a bell clinking at the entrance and here comes all the remaining friends and family.

"Dr Kim," Ziyi run to Siwon, She always like him. Lay got confused. All of the one who called him Lay were there.

"What happened? And why are you on the floor Suho?" Siwon ask after witness all his surrounding.

"You're Suho?" Lay ask. Everybody just stay silent. They can figure out that Lay has lost his memories and Suho has been rejected. They just waiting for what will Suho do.

"Okay fine, i won't take away Ziyi from you in one condition" Suho said. Lay stay silent for a while, thinking.

"What is it?" Lay ask.

"You and Ziyi have to come live with me, if I see that you're taking good care of her, then you can keep her" Suho said.

"Stay with you, in heaven?" Lay ask.

"No, here in Seoul" Suho said trying to surpress his laugh. Now everyone understand as they know, old Lay is really keen into fairytales and believe in Unicorn.

"Why do you think that I didn't take good care of her" Lay ask. Suho just stay silent, didn't know what to say.

But Siwon play along "You do know that incident that sent Ziyi to hospital for emergency operation right?" Lay shocked, he forgot that Siwon was the doctor.

"Y....yes" Lay said, silently. Suho smile.

"So what do you say?" Suho ask.

"Okay, beside, I always pity Ziyi for have to live in the back of this shop. But you can't take away this shop from me. I promise i'll be a good daddy for Ziyi in the future" Lay said.

"And i promise to be a good mummy to her" Suho said playfully.

"What?" Lay ask confused. Suho just shrugged. The others are smiling, knowing that a playful Suho are once again appears after 10 years. "It's okay, the shop will be operated as usual, I won't take away this shop from you, I will hire workers just to make sure you don't have to work anymore, but they will work under your command, i won't in. And Ziyi will be sent to the best school in Seoul, and a maid who will accompany her all the times" Suho said. Lay just can't believe how lucky they are.

"So you have to move now, we will help you pack, right guys?" Suho said.

"Rightttt" they said. They all started to help Lay pack. Suho just always wanna start the conversation with Lay, but Lay always excuse himself.

"I won't give up bringing back your memories Lay" Suho said to himself.

.................................................................................................................

They finally move in to Suho's mansion after Suho called all his workers to move all the packed things to his house. Did i just call house? It's more a mansion. Situated in the suburb of Seoul city, this mansion which been designed to face the sea, built on the rocks and mountain. The mansion that claim all the surface of the mountain still have it's greenness. It's called 'Sulay'. Inside, there are tons picture of them that Suho already framed. The pictures that they took during the wedding. Lay got confused. It's like how they appeard in his dream before. He smiles seeing all the pictures, he don't know why. Suho come and embracing him from the back saying "that's the pictures on our wedding day 10 years ago, you looked so handsome before, but now you look even more handsome, Lay, i miss you" Lay got carried away, he know he supposed to break apart from Suho, but he didn't know why he can't, there's a part of him that want Suho so bad.

"So where is my room?" Lay ask breaking apart Suho's embraced. Suho pouts but being ignored.

"Here" Suho taking Lay in hand.

"Wow, so big, so this is my room, where is yours?" Lay ask.

"Here also, this is our room" Suho said playfully.

"What? No way" Lay kinda push Suho.

"Yes way Mr, or not i will just bring Ziyi with me right now" Suho threathened him. Suho knows that it's wrong but that's the only way to shut Lay.

"O..okay then" Lay not really looking sad, he actually wants to stay with Suho. But he forced himself to not fall for Suho.

"So where is Ziyi's room?" Lay ask.

"Uh across the hall" Suho answer. Lay go out to the living room and found Ziyi watching the tv.

"Daddy, I like it here" Ziyi said happily.

"Don't get too attached Ziyi, will be leaving soon" Lay said.

"Why can't we just stay here forever mummy" Ziyi asking Suho who just come into the living room. But before Suho could answer,

Lay said "Why you calling him Mummy?" Suho also shocked.

"Because of all this pictures" Ziyi said.

"Yes, you can stay here forever honey" Suho said while hug Ziyi.

"Thanks" Ziyi said happily before continue watching the tv. Her maid just bring a cup of ice cream as she asked. Lay didn't know what to say as he saw that Ziyi is so happy. He left them and go into their room for some times alone. Suho just smiles allowing Lay going alone as he knows that Lay need times to get back his memories.

..................................................................................................

"Suho, you do know that i'm a OMFS not a freaking psychologist, I dunno why and what's wrong with Lay" Siwon said.

"Yes I know, isn't OMFS are specialist, so you should know" Suho said.

"Ugh, ok i gotta go, bye" Siwon just frustratedly hung up.

"Wait.." but it's too late.

"You do know OMFS is a Dentist right?" Kris said overheard Suho conversation.

"How do you know?" Suho ask.

"I have brain, you know" Kris said.

"Yeah right" Suho said.

"Why don't you bring Lay to psychologist?" Kris ask.

"I'm afraid he will think that he has a mental illness" Suho sigh.

"So why don't you bring a psychologist to him?" Kris said smiling.

"I dunno who are willing to come to do the work" Suho sigh.

"Omg Suho, you such a slow, you do know that your mum was the best psychologist in town before her retired right?" Kris said.

"Omg yes Kris, you're brilliant" Suho said jumping while kissing Kris on the cheek.

"So i've been told" said Kris smiling.

........................................................................................................

"So that is how the story goes? Are you sure you not missing anything dear?" Mrs Kim ask after she got Lay to rilex and told her everything. It takes 3 hours for Lay to tell everything. In the meantime no interruption from anybody. Actually everybody were gathered here, even Lay's parents, but they had no courages of being rejected. But they are so happy that Lay is back.

"Yes Mam" Lay said.

"It's Mom, but very well then tell me honestly, what is your point of view over those who said that knew you and about the story they told about how you've been missing 10 years ago?" Mrs Kim professionally ask while showing the group picture consist of Suho, Mr and Mrs Kim, Mr and Mrs Zhang, Suho's siblings, and all of their friends.

"I do feel a strong bond with Suho, he even came into my dreams since about year ago, but he is a stranger that just wanna take away my daughter from me" Lay start. Mrs Kim just nod.

"I don't know who they are but i can feel loves from them" Lay said while pointing to his parents and Suho's. And pointing each one of others.

"Diva (Baek), Owl (do), twin tower (krisyeol), ert (Kai), bandit (Tao)," Mrs Kim smile. "Dr Kim ( Siwon) his wife(Yoona), deer(Luhan), someone who ready to eat deer ( Sehun), Baozi ( Xiumin ), someone who ready to eat baozi ( Chen ), good people (Taeyeon and Jiho)" Lay ends it. "I'm actually never talk bad about people but this is my impressions towards them, sorry"

"It's okay Lay, don't worry, but i can relate all your story and concluded that you are our Lay, who has being confused by the fact that you are Lee Donghae" Mrs Kim said "you can be cure but you have to open up a bit, try follow your heart, the answer is there. But don't pressure yourself" Mrs Kim hug Lay. "please give Suho a chance, you know how he suffered a lot n this 10 years, I'm asking you not as a doctor, but as a mom" She said tearing up.

...................................................................................................

After a long 5hours of councelling session, they working towards dining room just to end up with a very good smells of food.Suho, Mrs Zhang and Kyungsoo cook specials today, all were Lay's favourite.

Suho - aglio olio spaggheti, rib-eye steaks, dak doritang and creme brulee

Mrs Zhang - dimsum, yee sang and mooncakes. Kyungsoo just helping them.

Lay literally elating like a child when he saw all the foods. "How do you know my favourites food?" Lay ask.

"Of course i know, i'm your mother" Mrs Zhang said happily. Lay smile, the sweetest smile, with the dimple showing. Suho cries, of happiness. 

Lay start to open up more to them, he even hug each one of them, all are just happy but awkward because this sudden Lay coming into the frame. but they happy. Everyone very satisfied with the food. Lay on the other hand eat all of the dishes and literally moan over rib-eye steaks. Suho even got a thank you kiss on the cheek. Everyone kinda startled but laugh eventually.

..............................................................................................

"Suho, do you believe in love at the first sight?" Lay ask when everybody was going back home later at night.

"Yes Lay, in fact, that is how we started our relationship before" Suho said, afraid to call Lay darling or honey or even baby, after being yelled by Lay last week for calling him honey.

"We did?" Lay ask. Suho just nodded. "Suho, can you tell me in details, about us, how we started, who introduce us, and all" Lay ask while lying on the bed with Suho. Suho tells him everything, not leaving a single information. Lay smiles.

"What about the ? We did it right? Or not?" Lay ask shyly.

Suho dreamily smiles "Of coure we did, a lot, and you mister are the beast in bed, frankly, i miss it"

"Really? I don't remember we did it" Lay said. "And I don't remember kissing you like this" Lay add while leaning against Suho and kiss him. Suho startled. Lay hugs him and bring him to his chest "and i don't remember falling asleep like this" Suho just stay quiet, crying happily "please stay like this for a while" Lay add.

And when he feel his chest getting wet, he lifted Suho and asking "why are you crying? You don't like it?"

"I love it, you pabo" Suho said crying harder " and for your information, I know that you had mole on your left ball, the things that i never tell anyone" Suho add.

"You what? How did you? Arghh never mind, you're a ert" Lay said while laughing. And he hug Suho more. "You know what? Screw our old memories, let's start and creates a new one, Mr Kim Joonmyeon, will you be my lover?" Lay said after suddenly standing make Suho falls. Ouchhh....

"Of course you know i will, and I really love that" Suho said while rubbing his .

"So okay, tomorrow night let's have romantic dinner, I'll ask moms to bring Ziyi back home" Lay propose "and dress to impress okay"

"Of course I will, it's a date then" Suho said. "Okay let's sleep, and I can't wait for tomorrow"

"Okay let's" Lay said while pulling Suho into his arm "and no until after 3rd or 4th date"

"What?? You are litterally begging for me before" Suho whines.

"I knew it, let's see how's the date go" Lay laughing "Goodnight"

"Goodnight" Suho smiles, drifting away in Lay's arm, kissing his chest. Suho knows it's gonna be a long night but he already planning what to wear and how the date will be happen tomorrow.