the neverending love story

swear it again

"Can you go to this address?" Suho said using broken chinese that he learnt a bit. He just reached Changsha. He tried again the number that been written in the book but remain in vain. It seems no one using this number.

 

Before even he reached Lay's house, his battery died, and he realised he forgot to bring his charger.

 

......................................................................................

 

Lay just reach up the address that written on the money, he can't believe that he took the next available flight to Korea just to find Suho. He hesitate first about how to talk to him. He standing in front of Suho's house in about 30 minutes before he has the courage to push the bell. But unfortunately no one answer. He tried to knock but still no one answer it. Owh mannnnn.....

 

.....................................................................................

 

"Uncle Kaiiiiiiiiiiii" Sehun scream and run to the said guy.

 

Kai just open his arm and hug the boy. "Sehun, this is my boyfriend, uncle Tao, and this is Luhan, his nephew" Sehun going to Kai's back and say "Why is your boyfriend look scary and looks like ready to murder me"

 

"Oh Sehun, why you're talking like this?I don't remember teaching you to talk like that" here comes Taeyeon with his husband Oh Jiho. 

 

"Noona" Kai said while hugging her. "Noona this is my boyfriend, Tao and his nephew, Luhan, and Tao this is my noona, Taeyeon noona and her husband Jiho hyung" Kai said introducing them. Tao smile.

 

"Nice to meet you aunty and uncle,i'm Xi Luhan" Luhan said extending his hand.

 

"Omo he's so cute" Taeyeon said instead of shake his hand, she just pull him to her embrace.

 

"Mummmmmm, why you seem to love that girly guy more than me?" Sehun whines.

 

"Oh Sehun, why are you calling others like that?" said Jiho.

 

"I'm sorry" Sehun's pouts.

 

"Luhan here will be study at your school, Sehun, why don't you friend with him" Kai said.

 

"to be my junior?" Sehun ask.

 

"No he is your hyung by a year"Kai said. Sehun just stay quiet.

 

"Where is Suho hyung anyway?" Kai ask while walking to his noona's car.

 

"He said he has something more important things to do" said Taeyeon.

 

.....................................................................................................

 

Suho just reach a village, that a bit far from city. He goes to the house that written in the book. A beautiful village house that has a big front porch that has a big tree with a bench under it. and along the left side is a small river since this is the last house. He knock on the door, here comes an old lady opening the door.

 

"Yes, may i help you?" ask her.

 

"Is this the house of Zhang Yixing?" Suho ask politely.

 

"That's my only son, are you his friend?come in" she said allowing him to go inside.

 

"Yes, okay, thank you" Suho said. Suho felt a relieve that this is a real place, he was afraid that Lay just give any address because of this is too far to come.

 

....................................................................................................

 

"Honey, do you tell Suho that we invite him and Sehun for Chen's party?" ask Chanyeol.

 

"I'm sorry darling, Suho didn't come to this office and ask an emergency leave today, he said something came up" Kris said.

 

"What is come up? it's because I can't reach his phone, owh it's okay, i just ask Baek and Soo about this, bye honey" Chanyeol said before hung up. He knows that is no use asking Kris about this because he will didn't really care.

 

.....................................................................................................

 

"Honey-boo, i can't contact Lay ge" said Tao a bit sad. Kai hug him.

 

"Yeah i can't contact my hyung too, i wonder what is so important" said Kai.

 

"Did he has friends here? why don't you ask them?" Tao suggest.

 

"You know what, you are so brilliant, thank god i found you" Kai said kissing Tao passionately.

 

.....................................................................................................

 

'Knock knock'

 

"Someone at the door, yeobo, can you open it?" ask Kyungsoo.

 

"Okay cutiepie" said Baekhyun.

 

"Owh it's Chanyeol" said Baekhyun.

 

"Hey you guys, did you know where Suho is? I can't contact him" ask Chanyeol.

 

"Yeah we too can't reach him, we just thought he's busy" Kyungsoo said.

 

"Soo why don't you call Jongin and ask him about Suho, i'm a bit worry"Chanyeol ask.

 

"Hell no he will call that bastard" Baekhyun said. And Kyungsoo's phone ringing and there's an anonymous number appeared. Kyungsoo a bit shock because he knows this number "it's Kai" said Soo, giving Baek his phone "You answer this, I dunno what he wants from me" said Soo.

 

"Hello Soo" Kai said.

 

"What do you want now you " said Baekhyun.

 

"Owh Baekhyun-ssi, we don't really know each other but you're calling me that?" said Kai calmly.

 

"I know you the bastard who hurts my baby and now you want him back?" Baekhyun said furiously.

 

"I already have my own honey so no thanks, i'm calling just to ask about my hyung but because i only has Kyungsoo's number so i call him, sorry if that offense you" Kai said.

 

"Owh" is all Baekhyun can say.

 

"I can't seem to reach Suho hyung and he said that he has something important to do, do you guys know where he is?" ask Kai.

 

"We also can't reach him we didn't know where he is" Baekhyun said. Chanyeol take the phone from Baekhyun.

 

"Hello Jongin-ssi, i'm Chanyeol, are you sure he didn't tell you where he went? because Kris said that he took an emergency leave today because he has something important to do" Chanyeol said.

 

"Owh i dunno. Actually i just came back from China this morning" Kai said.

 

"Why don't we meet at Suho's house in 20minutes?" Chanyeol suggest.

 

"Okay" Kai said before hung up.

 

..................................................................................................

 

"Please make yourself at home, you can use Yixing's room" said Lay's mum.

 

"Thanks aunty, what a lovely house you has" Suho said.

 

"You know, we really regreted after we kicked him out" said Lay's dad.

 

"No, you were the one who kicked him out, why can't he be who he is?" said Lay's mum, crying.

 

"But we already agreed that we wants grandchild, you know he can't have them if he's gay" said the father.

 

"So now you rather loose a son than not having a grandchild?" said Lay's mum. Crying harder.

 

"We're already talked about this, i'm sorry honey" said the father.

 

"Sorry doesn't bring him back" said the mother.

 

"I'm sorry, but i think Yixing always wants to come back here because that's why he gave this house address than his address at Beijing" Suho said.

 

"Yes you're right, I hope if he wants to get marry, he will marry you" said Lay's mum. Suho blushed.

 

................................................................................................

 

"Look there's someone there" Kris said.

 

"Huh, uncle Lay?" said Luhan while running to the said guy. Lay shiver.

 

"It's cold outside, let's go inside, i have his house key" said Kai.

 

After Kyungsoo made a hot choc for Lay, then Lay feel a bit better.

 

"So you're the famous Lay huh?" Baekhyun ask.

 

"Huh!" said Lay confused.

 

"Suho told us about how he hooked up with you in Kuala Lumpur" said Chanyeol.

 

"Owh, where is he right now?" Lay ask.

 

"We also didn't have idea, all he did was took an emergency leave and now we can't even reach him" said Kyungsoo.

 

"Yixing, why didn't you tell me that you hook up with my hyung?" ask Kai.

 

"Yeah, you never told me about that, no wonder you're a bit different after came back from Malaysia before" Tao said.

 

"Kai how do I know he's your hyung, and Tao, if you ever listen to others beside whining your problem then you would have known about this" Lay said.

 

"I'm sorry ge, bbuing-bbuing" Tao did aegyo.

 

"Omo, he so cute" said Kyungsoo. Others agrees, but not Lay who said "Your aegyo doesn't work on me, but it's okay i apologize accepted".

 

"Owh Tao, this is Kyungsoo and his husband Baekhyun and this is Chanyeol and his husband Kris, everyone, this is my honey-boo, Tao" said Kai. "Tao is Lay's cousin and Lay's is my dancing friend"

 

"Hi" they said.

 

"And there is Luhan, Tao's nephew" Kai add.

 

"Owh this is our son, Xiumin, and Chanyeol and Kris son, Chen" said Kyungsoo.

 

.............................................................................................

 

"Do you have his number?" Suho ask.

 

"Yes here it is, but i can't reach him using that number, i thought that he didn't want us to find him" said the father.

 

"Owh it's the same as what he gave me, I can't reach him also" Suho sigh.

 

.......................................................................................

 

"So after i paid the cashier, i look at the money and there is the address, and now here i am" Lay finished his story.

 

"I can't get enough of your story, you guys are so romantic" Kyungsoo squels, Chanyeol and Tao join him.

 

"And so stupid " Kai said, Baekhyun agrees.

 

"Shut up, you guys don't know what romantic is" Chanyeol said.

 

"So did you guys slept together?" Kris ask, Chanyeol nudged him.

 

"Yes" Lay said. All shock and Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Tao cries, even Baekhyun join them.

 

"So now i should call you hyung right?" Kai said. Lay smiles weakly.

 

"You should honey, beside he's my dda-ge" Tao said hugging Kai, still sob a little.

 

"Now i dunno wether he still want me after all this time" Lay said.

 

"He will love you, we knows that" Kyungsoo said.

 

"Yeah we will help you find him tomorrow, now just eat dinner and have a rest here, i don't think Suho hyung would mind you staying here" Kai said.

------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE :)

Do you want the details of SULAY'S ? I dunno really wether i can pull it off because this will be my first time, I already wrote it btw, but i just want your opinion, thanks <3