family and friends

swear it again

"Owh i'm so tired" Lay just finished his class for today. Lay, being a dance instructor in the weekdays, but a musician at the bar in weekend night are really taking tolls of his health, but he doesn't care, he purposely keep him busy just to make sure he didn't really think of Suho. Yes, even after a year, his love towards Suho keep getting strong. 

 

Today he just coming back home and saw someone in front of his door sleeping. He just so shock seeing who is it. "Luhan, what are you doing here?" but there is no answer. Seeing that he is peacefully sleeping, Lay just lift him and put him on his bed.

 

Picking up his phone, he called someone he knows will shock if he knows Luhan was here "Hello, Tao, Luhan is here" 

 

"Whattttt!!!" Tao screaming.

 

....................................................................................................................

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIUMINIE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.....YEAYYYYY" they sang. After Xiumin close his eyes and make a wish before blowing up his candle, Chen kiss his cheek. All just shock, even Xiumin close his mouth, everyone stay silent until Chanyeol squels saying to Baekhyun and Kyungsoo "Owh we're gonna be in-laws" and everybody start laughing.

 

"Uncle Suho, i've been meaning to ask you, who's Lay?" Sehun ask. Everybody stop doing what they did to hear Suho's answer.

 

"N....no one, why do you ask sweety?" Suho stuttered.

 

"Last night, you called 'Lay, i love you' in your sleep" Sehun said.

 

"That because he so in love with the chips, you knew that he love lay's right? now go play with min2 and chen2" Kyungsoo saving Suho's .

 

"Owh yeah, uncle Suho, i'll buy you lots of lay next time okay" Sehun said while going away to play Xiumin and Chen.

 

"He is so cute, now that he's gone, who's Lay?" Baekhyun said. Kyungsoo nudge him.

 

"Yeah we wanna know too" said Chanyeol.

 

"You guys, stop pushing him, he's an adult, he knows we're his friends and he will tell us when he's ready" said Kyungsoo. Suho mouthing thank you to Kyungsoo.

 

"Now i remember something, it happened in Kuala Lumpur right? i remember when i ask our bodyguards, Gary and Haha to kidnap him in the hotel, they called me and tell me that there is another guy in your room, who left in the morning, so i ask them to leave the note in case the guy came back just not to look suspicious, wah i can't believe i forgot to tell you yeol" said Kris.

 

"Owh so you hook up, with Lay?" Chanyeol ask. Suho just stay quiet.

 

"Owh please tell us" now even Kyungsoo join them. Chanyeol and Baekhyun high 5.

 

"You know what i think?" Kris said. "What?" they all ask. "It's weird for a Malaysian to be named Lay, or even Chinese or Korean, i think maybe he's Arabian" he added. Suho who's drinking just spill all his drink, laughing.

 

......................................................................................

 

"Where am i?" Luhan kind of asking himself after awake.

 

"You're in my house, Luhan" Lay said.

 

"Uncle Lay?" Luhan ask.

 

"Yes, may i ask you why are you here? it's not like i hate you, but did your beloved mother know you are here?" Lay ask. Luhan just stay silent.

 

"So i assume she didn't know you are here. If you don't wanna talk to me then it's fine because your uncle Tao is on his way here" Lay add.

 

"No uncle Lay, please. Not uncle Tao, he's scary and for sure he will kill me first, i came to you because i know you will help me, please?" Luhan begging.

 

"So talk to me so that i can help you" Lay said concern about Luhan.

 

"I'm gay, i mean i like boys, but you know how my mom kicked uncle tao because he told her that he's gay?i'm so scared, that's why i come here because i know uncle Tao won't accept me because of my mother, and i know we're not close but you're the only person i can think of that will accept me" Luhan said. Lay hug Luhan.

 

"It's okay sweety, i know that your mother are kinda harsh woman but i still cherish her as my cousin, and you as a family, i'll treat you as my own nephew" Lay said. "but my other cousin, your uncle, i dunno how he will react about this, but i promise i will back you up so don't worry okay" Lay add.

 

"Thank you uncle Lay" said Luhan while crying on his chest. While there's knock on the door. Luhan cries harder. Lay open the door and there standing Tao, furiously asking "Where is Xi Luhan?"

 

"Tao calm down first. Luhan is in my bedroom, i talked to him so just hear me first okay" Lay said. So he tells Tao everything. Tao just stay quiet digesting what he just heard.

 

After heard everything, he goes to Luhan, and without a single word uttered, he just hug Luhan and cries. Luhan was scared at first, but calm down after a while. "I'm so sorry you have to face this at so young age, i know how you feel, don't worry Luhan, you will have my support" Tao said.

 

"Really uncle Tao? you're not mad at me after what mum did to you?" Luhan ask him.

 

"Why would I? you and your mother are 2 different person, beside i love you, in fact i still love your mum, she's my sister but you know how harsh your mum can be right?"Tao said.

 

"Thanks uncle Tao and uncle Lay" said Luhan.

 

"Now.." Tao stop speaking after he heard the ringtones from his handphone, and look at the caller.

 

"Hello my dear sister" Tao said. "What a pleasant surprise?" he added laughing.

 

"Stop talking nonsense, i just wanna ask, is Luhan there?" Monica Huang said.

 

"How come you, a perfect mother can loose her own son?" Tao teasing.

 

"Stop talking to me like that, you filthy , i'll be calling police and tell on you who kidnap my son" she said furiously.

 

"Owh don't be such a fool, firstly i don't know where Luhan is, secondly i'm out of China how can i kidnap him, thirdly he's 18 so there are no such thing as someone kidnap him and last but not least, you can start thinking of how bad a mother you are....if you still insist on calling the police, well all the jokes are on you my sis" Tao said. She just hung up.

 

"Uncle Tao, i'm so scared" Luhan said.

 

"No, don't worry i will think of something" Tao calming Luhan down. "Lay-ge, can Luhan stay here for tonight?" Tao add.

 

"Sure" Lay add.

 

.............................................................................................

 

"Okay fine, i will tell you guys about Lay" Suho said. So he tells them how he met Lay from the first time until the last time at airport. They just taken aback, lost of words. "Until now i can't seem to forget him, whenever i think about forgeting him, he will appears in my dreams. He's so perfect." Suho add.

 

"Holy , this is so romantic i can't contain myself" said Kyungsoo hugging Baekhyun.

 

"Honey, there are kids here, your words" Baekhyun said.

 

"Sorry, but if i know your love life will be like this i will be glad to write about it and make it a movie, it will be hit " said Kyungsoo while others laughing.

 

"But it's a pity for you, i think you both are stupid, he's stupid for let the jealousy win over his feeling, and you so stupid of letting him go." Said Chanyeol.

 

"And you," said Baekhyun pointing to Chanyeol. "So stupid for asking Kris to kidnap him, and you Kris, so stupid for kidnap him".

 

"Yeah it's true, we're so sorry Suho" said Chanyeol.

 

"No it's okay you guys, stop feeling guilty, it happened already" Suho said. His handphone rings, "Owh it's Jongin" Kyungsoo cringe in hearing his ex-bf name, which is Suho's brother.

 

"Hello hyung, where are you? i'm heading to your place to pick my dance shoes at your house, also Taeyeon noona already ask me to bring her son back" Kai said

 

"I'm at Baek and Soo's house now, can't it wait? i'll send Sehun myself.

 

"But hyung, i really need that, tomorrow morning i'll be flying to China for the dance competitions, and you know how i can't dance without the shoes" Kai said.

 

"Alrighty then, i'll go" Suho said.

 

"Okay hyung, thanks. Say hi to Soo okay" Kai add before hung up.

 

"I need to go, btw, Kai says hi to you" Suho said to Kyungsoo.

 

"What about tell him i says hi" Baekhyun said furiously. Kyungsoo just stay quiet. Suho just go fetch Sehun to go back.

 

..............................................................................

 

"Do you think it's a good idea?" Lay ask Tao.

 

"I think it's the best, beside Monica won't find him there, and we can always visit him" Tao answer.

 

"Luhan, can you come over here for a while?" Tao call Luhan. Luhan come over and sit infront of Tao and besides Lay.

 

"I wanna ask you, do you like if i send you to korea for your study?" Tao ask. Luhan just close his face with his hand, crying, while Lay rubbing his back. "Owh so you didn't like it?" Tao add.

 

"No, i love it, when can i go? I heard that Korean men are manly and handsome, right uncle Lay?" Luhan elating like a child just got a candy.

 

"Yes" Lay said, smiling, thinking of Suho.

 

.............................................................................

 

"Hyung, you know how this dance competition is important for me, i'll be collaborating with a famouse Chinese dancer, Zhang Yixing,for this competition" said Kai.

 

"So, i don't care about Zhang whatever, all i'm saying is stop calling Kyungsoo whenever you feel lonely, why you have to change the subject" said Suho lecturing about how Kai embarassing him in front of Baekhyun.

 

"Whatever" Kai rolling his eyes. "What about you hyung? do you have somebody?" ask Kai.

 

"Shut up" said Suho.

 

...................................................................................

 

"Tao let's go, I have to pick up an important person at the airport like in an hour, you said you want to accompany me" Lay whines over sleeping Tao.

 

"Okay ge, i'm sorry. I'll shower now" said Tao who still tired because of his store doing a midnight sales last night so he just got a sleep like an hour ago, but Lay didn't know that, and felt angry because Tao sleep again after taking his towel.

 

"Uncle Lay, uncle Tao just arrived an hour ago because his store did the midnight sales last night, you didn't know that?" Luhan ask.

 

"Owh i didn't know that" Lay answer. "Sorry Tao for waking you up" Lay add.

 

"I can accompany you uncle Lay" Luhan said.

 

"Really? so come on" Lay said.

 

.....................................................................................

 

"Welcome to China, Kim Jongin-ssi" said Lay.

 

"Thank you for picking me up, Zhang Yixing-ssi, and please just call me Jongin" Kai said.

 

"Owh then just call me Yixing, and this is my nephew, Luhan" Lay said.

 

"Let me bring your luggage to the car sir" said Luhan.

 

"He is so cute but manly"said Kai praising Luhan. Luhan just blush while picking up Kai's bag.

 

His phone ringing. "Do you mind?" Kai ask. Lay just shook his head.

 

"Hello hyung, yes i landed safely" said Kai. He talk for a while before hung up.

 

"Sorry Yixing, my hyung called said that my nephew ask me to bring back a little deer from China" Kai said laughing. Yixing laugh too.

 

"He is little deer" Lay said pointing to Luhan.

 

"What?" Kai ask confuse.

 

"No, his name Luhan mean little deer" Lay add. They laugh.

 

............................................................................

 

"I thought i heard Lay's voice while talking to Kai, what's wrong with me" Suho ask himself.