the morning after

swear it again

"Good morning gorgeous" said Suho while his finger wandering over Lay's abs.

 

"Morning sweety" Lay smile.

 

"That was by far the best I ever had" Suho exclaims.

 

"I know i'm awesome" reply Lay.

 

"Ughh, so full of yourself, go get up and clean yourself, let's go out for a breakfast shall we" Suho suggest.

 

"I don't wanna, let's just sleep and cuddles, or we can go more rounds"Lay teasing.

 

"What, didn't 6 rounds before is not enough?you such a beast Lay" Suho commenting. Lay laughing.

 

"But you're so hot i think i can go another 6 rounds and can't get enough of you, can i shower with you?" Lay pleads.

 

"No you can't, i already had my shower, besides you don't have anything to wear here" Suho simply reply.

 

"I can always wear you, erm, or i can just i don't mind" Lay teasing.

 

"It's flattering but no thanks, i don't want others think that i'm having a breakfast with some lunatic guy, well here's your room's key, I ask for it before" Suho said.

 

"But i'm afraid you would leave me while i'm there at my room" Lay said.

 

"No i won't, well i'm not the one who left before remember?" Suho said sarcasticly.

 

Lay pouts "promise me you wouldn't leave me"

 

"Okay baby i won't leave you, i promise" Suho said. Lay smile. "now go" Suho add.

 

.....................................................................................................................

 

Ting tong...the room bell strikes just after a minute Lay left.

 

"Lay didn't i tell you to get ready" ask Suho while opening the door but shock when seeing 2 masked guys who immediately grab him and shut him up. They bring suho outside after leaving a note on the bed.

 

..................................................................................................................

 

After 10 minutes Lay already heading to Suho's room, and saw the housekeeping coming from the room in front so he just ask the housekeeping to open Suho's door to surprise him, but when he enter the room, there's silence, he search for him everywhere but remain in vain. "Suho where are you?" Lay sigh before he saw the note that wrote "DON'T WAIT FOR ME!!" Lay just sit there and tears falling.

 

How could you Suho....

 

..............................................................................................

 

"SURPRISE!!!!!" shouted was everywhere and so many hands pat his back. Suho was confused, why did they surprised him and congratulate him.

 

"Congratz Suho" Here come the man that behind all this, his boss, Kris. "You did a good job so it's no harm to have an early party for you my friend"

 

"What! can't it wait until i go back to seoul?" Suho ask sounds a bit pissed. "And what with all the kidnap thing?" 

 

"They impressed with your presentation and ask me to come immediately to sign the contracts, and the kidnap is my Chanyeolie idea, which is part of the surprise." Kris said.

 

"Owh...why can't you just at least tell me a bit before coming so i can prepare myself, and please tell chanyeol just to act as a normal person once in a while" Suho sigh.

 

"What kind of surprised is that and don't you dare talking about my beloved wife like that okay" Kris reply "And why are you sound mad?" Kris add.

 

Suho blushed thinking about lay "N...nothing" Suho shyly answer.

 

"Owh i'm so gonna ask yeol about this, or you could just tell me" Kris said clueless. Suho just shook and left. He knows that eventhough Kris is his friend but also he respect him because he's his boss, who married to his junior, Chanyeol. But all he can say is Kris is so clueless if it comes to things like romantic or something like that, he will always ask chanyeol about that and then chanyeol will bug him about that all the time. Suho love them, and the other couple who fell in love through their voices, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. They were like bros to him.

 

And the party ended after 12pm which is they go straight to the restaurant to sign the contract. Only after 4pm Suho manage to go back to hotel. He felt really guilty towards Lay when he already broke his promise, not that he intended to do that but still, he felt guilty.

 

...........................................................................

 

"Customer from room 1807 already checked out this afternoon sir" said the receptionist.

 

"Really, why? and where did he go?" Suho ask.

 

"I'm sorry sir i didn't know" the receptionist answer politely.

 

"No it's okay, sorry for asking and thanks" Suho politely say again, feeling guilty yelling on him before.

 

"Nevermind and you're welcome sir, have a nice day" the receptionist reply. Suho smile.

 

"Where are you Lay? Otteokkae?" Suho mumble to himself.