the hotel room

swear it again

First of all...thanks for the vote and subscribe..i know this is not a really good ff, but i try my best....:)..

.......................................xoxo................................

 

"so this is how he wanna play huh?" suho said furiously. He didn't understand what's up with this guy. Once he was there smiling saying that it was okay to take the phone call, and then he just disappeared, why on earth did he do that? 

 

............................................................

 

"Omg, i can't believe myself, i was so stupid thinking that suho are the one, well the fate itself has played me" lay sighed. Well, it's okay right, it is not like he will meet that guy again. 

 

..............................................................

 

(MARRIOTT HOTEL, KL. 1.47 AM)

A family stuck in an elevator at the 18th floor, causing an alarm in that floor. Meanwhile....

 

room 1801 (suho) : "omg what happened?" suho ask curiously and run outside just in case something happened. fully dress in pajamas.

 

room 1807 (lay) : just running in a boxer without thinking (yummy..hehe ikr)

 

Everybody gathered in front of elevator just to calm down the family who stuck in there, and there they are, awkwardly staring at each others. More like suho fanboying over lay's abs while lay once in a while glancing over suho.

 

After around 15minutes the elevator worked again, and everyone going back to their respective rooms, except for lay, who practically left everything in his room, so he practically locked outside. Suho who saw this, doubtly thinking what should he do. Will he left him again?

 

"Would you like to come over to my room?" 

"Can i just go to your room?"

They talked at the same time, and they laughed.

 

.........................................................................

 

They just sat there in an awkward silence, it was so thick that you could cut it with the knife.

 

After about like hours, lay said, "I can sleep at the sofa, i don't mind"

 

"No, you'll get cold, beside this bed is so big, and we both guys, but unless you don't want to" suho reply.

 

"Are you sure?" lay ask.

 

"Nope, erm, would you like a shirt or something?" Suho ask.

 

"Are you kidding me? Malaysia is so hot, i could sleep ." lay answer. Suho drooling thinking of lay (well me too...haha). "But you didn't mind it right?" lay add. Suho just shook his head.

 

"Well, just come to bed already" Suho said.

 

"Is that an invitation?" lay tease suho.

 

"N...no" Suho stuttering. Lay just laugh and jump into the bed.

 

.................................................................................

 

Suho obviously can't sleep, thinking bout the last event, and trust me how can suho sleep next to half- hottie...ughhhh...

 

"Lay, do you sleep already?" Suho ask.

 

"yeah" Lay answer simply. Suho laughed.

 

"Seriously, can I ask you something? it's been a while that bothered me so much i just can't..." Suho started to blabbering and stopped by Lay's finger on his lips to shush him.

 

"Just ask already will you?" Lay whisper into his ear. Suho felt a goosebumps.

 

"But...nevermind just forget that i asked, it's nothing important anyway" Suho hesitated, and turning around backfacing Lay. 

 

"Just tell me please, darling" Lay plead while spooning him. Suho shocked.

 

"Erm, okay, well, how do i say this?" Suho hesitate again but Lay just hmmmm-ing in reply.

"Okay, why did you run away when i took the phone call from Sehun before?" Suho ask. Lay loosen the grip.

 

"Owh so Sehun is the name?" Lay sound hurt.

 

"Yes, Sehun, my beloved and the only nephew i have, so why Lay? I wonder, because all I know that you said i can took the calls?" Suho add.

 

"It's because i'm such a pabo, i thought that you were talking to your special someone, your gf, or bf. i'm sorry"Lay said honestly.

 

Suho smile "You are a pabo Lay, a y pabo" Suho said while turning back to Lay and kiss him the most passionate kiss ever.