Short Bonus Chapter

Jock+Nerd=Error

this chapter is a fail... sorry about that

 

"Yay! We can be together forever! Just like you told me when we were kids!!" 

Hyojin's eyes bulged, "Um excuse me? But who are you?"

The new kid blinked and loosened the hug. Everyone, and I mean everyone, was staring at them; even the teacher. Hyojin really doesn't remember who that kid was. She felt bad for not remembering him. Although, she felt like she's seen him before - maybe at a store or something.

"You..." he was at lost for words, "don't remember me?" You can see his pout and it's making Hyojin feel very bad.

"Dude, she doesn't remember you, move on." Jr. implied making Mark chuckled a little bit.

"Minho!" A girl suddenly exclaimed. Everyone turned their heads to the girl who sat right by the front door. "You're talking about me! Min Hyojin."

'Wow, there's another Hyojin at my school? Nice!' Hyojin thought.

"No, I specifically remember that the surname was Ahn." Minho explained. 

"Well, you thought wrong! Can we just through announcements already?" Youngjae complained. He was fed up by this unnecessary triangle that was going on at the moment. He wasn't the only one feeling this way. Basically the whole class felt the same as him. 

"Yes, Minho, please take that seat by the front in the window; we must get through announcements." The teacher explained. The new kids exhaled, took one look at Ahn Hyojin, then went off to this new seat. It must've been very awkward for Min Hyojin because Minho said they'll be together forever. He didn't even remember who the person he wanted to spend the rest of his life was. That's a major no-no. 

The rest of their last year in high school was calm: no one interferred with Mark and Hyojin's relationship, nothing bad happened to Mark's gang, and so much more. The only problem was getting into college. You need to have decent or high grades in order to get into a good college. Getting into a good college will bring your reputation up. 

Mark and Hyojin prayed that they'll get into the same college. They have waited their entire 3rd year to know what college they got into. The two studied day and night together. Although Mark couldn't really get down most of it, he finally got it when it came to testing time. They had to wait about a month or two to receive a mail that tells them if they got into the college(s) they applied for. The jock and nerd promised to open each and every application together.

When the time finally came to open up the applications, it wasn't the happiest time of their lives. Well, only for Hyojin. Hyojin was very exciting, but as for Mark, he was devastated. Hyojin got accepted into a lot of colleges, but Mark was only accepted to two of the colleges he applied for. And the ones that Mark got accepted to, were not the same Hyojin got accepted to. 

Hyojin got accepted into a high-class college. Mark got accepted into a middle-class college. 

They weren't happy the next day because knowing they can't be together hurts their hearts. Who wants to be seperated by the love of your life? But then, there's a really good opportunity in front of you, would you choose the love of your life, or wait on the relationship for the very good opportunity? That's a hard question, isn't it?

You don't know how many arguments Hyojin and Mark got into because of their college seperation. The two has never gotten into so many arguments before, especially since there would be at least two arguments a day. Hyojin wasn't prepared for what consequences young love gives. 

But in the end, they had no choice, but to go to different colleges and work at least try to work out their relationship.

Will their college lives damage their relationship?

Find out in the sequel of Jock+Nerd=Error

Jock+Nerd=Forever

 

 

 

 


author's note:

Here is a very very very short bonus chapter for you guys <3 This was an ultimate fail because I was thinking about other stuff and because... IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! hehe yup! Your unnie is an old person now haha. Alright, I'll see you guys in the sequel? Thank you all so very much for the support on this story! I hope you all will continue to support me and the sequel of this story. Off to the college story we go!!!!!