Final Chapter

Jock+Nerd=Error

Ch 17: Final Chapter

The roads were quiet, but the voices of people were loud. The night was filled with laughter, smiles, and irrelevant conversations. "Come on." Mark said.

"I'm super tired of walking uphill. "Can you carry me?" Hyojin whined.

Mark chuckled at her cuteness, "We're almost there."

Hyojin grunted and continued to walk the very tiring and painful uphill walk. "Why are we walking up anyways?" Hyojin asked.

"I'll tell you when we get there." He implied as he held out his hand. Hyojin sighed and grabbed it. 

Finally, after what seemed like forever, they made it to the top of the mountain that was famous for it's great view of Seoul. 

"Wow, the view is absolutely amazing up here." Said Hyojin.

"The view is amazing everywhere she is." Mark said. 

Hyojin looked at him with a confused look on her face, "Huh?"

Mark smiled, "What I'm trying to say is..." he kissed her cheek, "You're the view. And you look amazing wherever you are." 

She blushes and playfully hits his arm. "Why are you so cheesy?"

He grabbed her waist, "I know you love it."

She chuckled, "I do."

"Exactly. Now," he grabbed a hold if her hands, "the reason why we had to walk uphill to go to this very spot, is to see the beautiful city of Seoul with my beautiful girlfriend, Ahn. Hyo. Jin."

Hyojin blushes into his chest. "Thank you, for everything." She said. 

Mark smiled, "Thank YOU for everything." 

Then Hyojin and Mark kiss under the moonlight and a thousand stars.

The next day...

"Welcome class of 3-A." The teacher said. "I know all of you guys so I don't need to introduce myself. But, we have a new student. Come in!" The teacher exclaimed.

The door opened and a guy entered, but he looked like he was looking for someone. Hyojin and Mark are sitting next to each other writing on each other's notebooks until the new student yelled, "Ahn Hyojin!!"

Hyojin and Mark's head shot up and all of a sudden, she recieved a hug from the new student. "Yay! We can be together forever! Just like you told me when we were little kids!!"

Mark glared at the new kid. Jr. reached over to Mark and whispered, "You got some competition."

 

 

 

 


author's note:

I don't even deserve to say sorry, but just in case, I'm deeply sorry for my absence. I've been so stressed these past few months. And just yesterday, I was notified that I will take a very high position in JROTC, which will make my visits to this site  close to never, but I will never let that happen. I am also sorry for the short chapter. I made it short for a reason. Imma give y'all a hint *ahem* sequel *ahem* I asked my mom how to end this, and she said, make a cliff hanger. And I was like, OKIES! So look forward to a you know.. alright. I'm out!

thanks for reading~sabruiina