Chapter 7 part 2

Diva or Innocent You? (Hiatus)

A/N: HI EVERYONE~ well here is the 2nd part of chapter 7~ hope you guys like. as always, sorry for the mistakes, i havent re-read so yeah.. welcome to the new subbies, and hi to everyone~ i want to ask you guys a favor, please comment to let me know what if i am doing something wrong please~ i need feedback~ anyways... thanks for all the support that i am getting. that is it for now, until next time~ (sorry for the late update by the way)

Baekhyun POV

 

Days have passed by. Before I knew it, it had already been a week and I have not been to school. After that day that I came home, Changmin-Hyung told me to stay home for the rest of the week. He called the school and told them that I was not feeling well and that I would be out for the rest of the week. Luhan and Kyung brought me the notes and homework everyday so that I would not fall behind in my studies. They also did not mention anything about the day that I fainted; nor did Hyung. I decided not to talk about either, since it would only make things worse.

 

            I had been texting with Chanyeol the whole week as well though. Everyday in the morning he would send me a good morning text and would always ask about me..er… well Baekhyun. It seem that he was truly worry when it was 2 days into the week and I was not back to school yet. He was telling me about how school was going for him, and that he was having trouble in his math class. I just told him to study and try to keep his grades up. He also told me that he was very tired considering the fact that he had to stay everyday for Basketball. It seemed life wasn’t as easy for him either.

 

            I was not feeling sick, however, I was feeling nervous. I was going back to school today.

 

            I first put the make-up that I use for school. After, I put my clothes and got my hair done. After I was done dressing I went downstairs where Hyung was making breakfast already. We sat down and ate. About 10 minutes later, I got a called from Luhan saying that him and Kyung were already at the waiting spot. I got up and put the dishes on the sink. Hyung did the same as well. He got the keys to the car and I got my school bag. We made our way to the car and got inside. Hyung started the car, and we were soon on our way to pick up Luhan and Kyung. We picked them up and headed to school.

 

            By the time we got there, we still had 10 minutes to spare. We 3 said bye to Changmin-Hyung and walked towards the entrance of the school.

 

            By now I already knew that HE was in my first period class. Not from Luhan or Kyung, but from Chanyeol since he told me about the new student.

 

            Luhan and Kyung went to their locker and I went towards mine. I open it and a smile found its way to my face. Inside my locker were letters from people in school; most saying that they hope that I am better now.

 

            I was making an attempt to organize my locker when I saw that someone had stopped next to my locker. I saw the feet standing next to me. Since I had a bottom locker I had to look up; and when I did, I dropped all the things that I was holding, and stared wide eyed at the person.

 

 

            Chanyeol POV

 

It had already been a week since I last saw Baekhyun.  I didn’t think that he was badly sick, but since it has already been a week, I guess he was. I have been texting Baekkie this pass week though. I have also been asking him how Baekhyun is; he said that Baekhyun was fine, just not feeling well.

 

            Lately, Baekkie and I have been getting closer, even if all we do is text. I have been telling him about school and how I get tired everyday because of Basketball practice everyday after school. I also mentioned to him that I am falling behind in math because it is hard for me and I just don’t understand it. I think I need tutoring… eh.

 

            Today was already Monday and school was starting once again. I woke up extra early today since Sehun and Kris were picking me up. Usually its just Kris and Sehun gets his own ride, however, today Kris was giving a ride to school to Sehun since he was taking some classes in the morning. I don’t even know for what… I should ask him.

 

Anyways, I had to wake earlier today; I got ready and went downstairs. Mother was already up, making breakfast. I set my school supplies down and went to help her out. She got the food ready and I did the table. We both ate breakfast together with small talk. I could tell that she was tired, and I gave her a small smile. I get a text from Kris saying that he was already outside my house waiting for me. I got the dishes and put them in the sink. I gave Umma a big bear hug and told her that I loved her that I would be back later.

 

            I walked outside and saw Kris car. Sehun was already sitting in the front so I took the back seat. Once I got inside I said morning to them both and they said the same to me. The rest of the ride to school was pretty silent.

 

            By the time we got to school, we still had 20 minutes to spare. Sehun went straight to the place where he goes. Kris went to his locker and I decided to do the same. While I was making my way to my locker, I saw that some girls were putting cards in Baekhyun’s locker. I smiled and kept walking. I got to my locker and took the things that I needed for my first period class. Since I had so much time to spare, I decided to clean my locker. I took my clothes for Basketball and decided to take it to my P.E locker instead. I also took the papers that I didn’t need and threw them out.

 

            By the time I was done with cleaning out my locker, at least 10 minutes had passed by. With my supplies in my back-pack, I started walking around school. While walking back, I once again passed by Baekhyun’s locker once again. I saw him squatting down also cleaning his locker. I decided to keep on walking when I saw that the new student was walking towards Baekhyun. I was going to ignore it and just keep on walking, but for some reason decided to stay just for a little longer to see what happens.

 

            When I turned around I saw that the new student, (I think his name was Jongdae? Or Chen? I am not sure) was already standing next to Baekhyun. It seemed that Baekhyun barely noticed and looked up. My eye-brows furrow when I saw that Baekhyun dropped the materials that he was holding and was looking up at the new kid with wide and…scare? Eyes.  I saw the new kid try to grab Baekhyun by his hand when Baekhyun quickly avoided it and fell on his .

 

            I honestly don’t even know how, but I decided to walk up to them.

 

Baekhyun POV

 

         When I looked up, I saw that it was HIM that was standing right next to me. I looked up at him and stared at him. I didn’t even know how to react or what to say. I saw that he tried to reach out for me, but I jumped back and fell on my . I looked at him with fear in my eyes, and memories started coming back. Right when he was about to reach out for me once again, I was about to slap his hand away, when I saw some coming towards us.

 

            I saw Chanyeol walked towards us. At first he just coming this way, but then he started talking.

            “Oh, hey Baekhyun. How are you? You were gone for awhile, remember you said that you would help with math since it’s a easy subject for you? We still have 10 minutes left, so should we go?”

            I looked wide-eyed, and didn’t know what to say for a few seconds, and then he talked again while looking at his side.

 

            “Oh hey, you’re that new kid right? Chen? Hi, I am Chanyeol.” He said and stretched out his hand for HIM to shake it. At first, HE was just looking at him, but he eventually nodded and just walked away.

 

            Chanyeol just looked after him, and then turned fully towards me. He stretched out his hand and said, “Hey, are you okay?” I grabbed his hand and stood up. I nodded my hand, not trusting my voice.

 

            Chanyeol smiled and was about to walk away when I grabbed onto his wrist.

 

            At first, I didn’t even know what I was going to say, or why I even did it, but now Chanyeol was looking at me and I needed to say something.

            “Thanks… for helping me out…” I said looking down. I eventually let go of his hand and took a step back.

 

            He gave me a small smile and replied, “You’re welcome… you know… when you are acting this way, more calm and not a Diva at all, you do look like your brother, except for the make-up. I didn’t see the resemblance as much before, but now I can see it.” He then waved at me and walked away. I looked at his retreating back and said to myself…

 

I guess he isn’t as bad as I thought he was. We have our good and bad sides to us… I guess before I only saw his bad sides… but I can now see more of his good sides.

 

I smiled to myself and went back to just grabbing the things that fell to the floor. I saw Luhan and Kyungsoo coming towards me. I grabbed the few things that I needed and closed my locker. I walked towards them, and checked my phone. It had about 5 minutes to still spare. I then noticed that I had a text, and saw that it was from Chanyeol.

 

 

 

            Jongdae POV

 

 

I knew that I was the cause of Baekhyun’s disappearance for the whole week. He was basically the talk of the week. Everyone had different theory’s as to why he fainted in class. None matched the real reason.

 

            The first week was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I Made a few friends from some classes, and I did not have any classes with Luhan or Kyungsoo.  For 2 whole days we didn’t even crossed paths, which was good on my apart. On the third day, however, we finally met each other once again.

 

            It was already the end of school and I was going to my locker. I put away the things that I didn’t need, and grabbed whatever I needed. I closed my locker and saw them both coming towards me. I stayed put, and didn’t even flinch when they were standing right in front of me.

 

            “Why? Why did you come back? Wasn’t it enough to you back then? But now? Really? You saw what happen to him by glancing your way, just leave.” Luhan was the one that said that to me. He was always the more talkative one.

 

            “ I cant.” Was the only thing I said.

I could tell that Luhan was holding back, I could tell by the way that he was clenching his fists.

 

            “are you kidding me right now? WHY DID YOU EVEN COME BACK!?” he ended up yelling at me, Kyungsoo grabbed his arm right before he punched me on my face.

            Luhan looked back at him, and told him something. Before Luhan, or I could say anything else, Kyungsoo pulled Luhan back and started walking back. I let out a sigh and walked towards the outside of school and made my way home.

 

Present time.

 

I came early today. 30 minutes before school started. I went to the library to read something and let time fly by. I knew that Baekhyun was coming back today, and I needed to talk to him. I knew he would freak out, so I had to do it before 1st period since that was the class that we had together,

 

            After finally decided on a book, I went to my locker to grab the materials necessary. By the time I was done, I still had 10 more minutes to spare and made my way towards Baekhyun’s locker. I saw that he was cleaning his locker and so I made my way towards him. Once I was standing on the side of him, he looked up.

 

            I wasn’t able to properly looked at him before, but now that I had him this close to me I could tell  that he looked very different from the last time that I saw him. Not only his face, but also with the clothes. He seemed more fierce, and just had a different vide to him, something that he did not have before. He almost seemed like a whole new person. But once I looked into his eyes, I knew that the old him was still there. He looked up at me with so much fear in his eyes, that I felt a pang in my chest. I reached out for him, but before I could even touch him, he move back and fell on his . I tried reaching out for him again, to help him up, but before I could, a tall guy came towards us.

 

            He said something to Baekhyun, and then said something to me. I looked at his hand and realize that he had introduce himself to me. I nodded at him and walked away. I decided to stay back and try to hear what they were saying, but I wasn’t able to hear anything. I saw that Baekhyun grabbed onto his wrist and said something to him. The guy turned back around and answer him. He then walked away coming my way.

 

            When he saw me, he just smiled and kept on walking, but I needed to ask him something.

 

            “You’re friends with Baekhyun?”  I asked him.

He stopped walking and turned towards me.

 

“I wouldn’t say that we are friends, but we do know each other.” He replied.

“I thought you said that he was going to help you with math.” I replied back.

 

He looked startled for a second, but quickly said, “Ah, we decided not to do anything since class is almost going to start.” After that we both stayed quiet. I was about to walk away but this time he stopped me.

“You and Baekhyun seem to have something going on… are you guys friend.?” I stayed quiet for a few seconds, and look up at him since he was a lot more taller than I had thought.

 

            “I wouldn’t say we are friends, but we do know each other.” I said and walked away. I knew he was looking at me oddly, but I didn’t really care.

 

“wait.” He said. I stopped and turned around.

 

“DO you know his brother.” He asked me.

His brother? Changmin-Hyung?

 

“….Changmin-Hyung?” I asked. How does he even know about Changmin-Hyung, if he said that they were not even friends.

 

“uhh..no… his other brother.” He replied back. Other…brother?

 

“Other brother.” I said my thoughts out loud.

 

“yes… his twin brother Baekkie.” He said.

 

Twin brother? Baekhyun does not have a twin brother…

 

I made a confuse face, and didn’t reply.

 

“ah… I guess you don’t… well got go now… bye bye.”

 

And with that, he walked away. I stood there starring at him.

 

Twin brother huh? What mess are you in Baekhyun?