Chapter 7 part 1

Diva or Innocent You? (Hiatus)

Baekhyun POV

 

 

 

The moment I open my eyes I closed immediately because of the bright light coming from above me. I kept them close for a while, and opened them slowly. My eyes eventually got adjusted to the light and I could clearly see now. I tried sitting up and felt a big headache.

 “ugh” I said while holding my head.

 

“here, take this it will help reduce the pain in your head.” Someone said next while holding out their hand with 2 pain killers on them.

 

“Thanks” I said taking the pills. He gave a cup of water and took a big gulp of it. I made a face when I felt the pills going down my throat because it hurt a little.

 

I put the cup on the table next to me and looked at the person that was still standing next to me.

 

Chanyeol.?

 

“I know what your thinking, that what the hell I am doing here? But before you go to any conclusions, let me explain.” He said looking serious at me. I gave him a nod and he took a deep breath before starting to talk again.

 

“Well, let me start from the beginning. You were perfectly fine at the beginning of the class, but then a new student came in and the moment he introduce himself you just… fell. At first we all thought you just fell by accident or something, but then I noticed that you had your eyes close and ran to you to check if you were alright. The moment I got to your side I saw that you had actually fainted and I told the teacher. She told me to take to the nurse office. I carried you there and the nurse told me to put you in one of the beds. She checked you and said that if you didn’t wake up by the end of the school day to call her. So yeah… right now the last period is about to end in about 10 minutes and you’re awake… so how are you.?”

By the time he was finished he had grabbed and chair and sat down next to me. I tried taking everything that he said, but the pain in my head was not helping at all.

 

“Wait so, I fainted in class?” I asked his furrowing my eye-brows. He gave a nod and said, “ Yeah, right after the new student finish introducing himself… you just.. dropped to the floor. Are you okay now.”

 

“uh.. yeah I guess, well apart from the huge headache I guess I am fine.” I said looking at him. He gave me a small and smile.  I smiled back until a thought striked me.

 

Wait… new student? Oh right. Someone walked in class but then I needed to grab something from so my bag I didn’t see his face.

 

I widen my eyes and looked at Chanyeol.

 

“What? Whats wrong?” he asked me in a worry voice.

 

“Name” I barely whisper out.

 

“uhh…. Chanyeol?” he said giving the wtf look.

 

“Not you, the new kids name.” I said looking at him.

 

“Oh… Jong…Jong..Jong-“

 

“Jongdae” I finished for him.

 

“yeah that was his name... woah Hey Baekhyun are you okay.? Heyhey don’t faint again, come one stay with me, breath breath.”

 

The moment I heard him confirm the name, I went into panic. I grabbed onto the closes thing next to me, which was Chanyeol’s arm. I could feel my lungs closing up on me and I was finding hard to breath.

 

Chanyeol grabbed onto me holding me up, I could hear him telling me to breath. I started to take deep breaths and eventually my breathing went back to normal.

I took a deep breath and I noticed that I was still holding onto him and he was holding onto me as well. I quickly pulled back.

 

“Sorry.” I muttered.

“Its okay. Are you okay now.?” He asked and put his index finger on my neck. I flinched and he took his hand back.

 

“Sorry… I am sensitive from my neck” I said looking down at my hands.

 

“Its okay…” an awkward silence fell upon us. I then realized that I hadn’t even thank him for bringing me to the infirmity.

 

“um.. thank you… for bringing me here… to the nurse I mean… uh.. yeah thanks.” I mentally slapped myself at how pathetic I sounded. And then all of the sudden another thought strike me.

 

Wait… we are still at school… which means that I am… not Baekkie… omg I have pretty much been acting like myself this whole time… well I hope he didn’t notice anything… I mean I just fainted and he helped, its not like I am just going to be a bitch to him. Ugh… whatever right now I don’t even care after everything that has happen…which reminds me… I really need to talk to Kyung and Luhan after I get out of here.

 

“-Hyun. Baekhyun? Hello? Hey are about to get another panic attack?” I heard Chanyeol asked.

 

I turned my head to side and noticed that he was looking at me with a worry face.

 

“Oh, no I am not. Sorry I was just spacing out.” I said. He nodded and lean back on his chair.

 

“By the way, your friends came by during Lunch, but you were still sleeping. They told me to tell you that they will be back after school which is going to be in about 3 minutes.” He said while getting up from where he was sitting.

 

“which means that I have to go now, I have to go get my work from my other teachers since I didn’t go to their classes.”

 

So he stayed with me the whole time?

 

I heard a laugh. “Don’t look so surprise. We may not get along, but it doesn’t mean I am just going to leave you here when you just fainted and looked as pale as a vampire you know.” He said while grabbing is backpack from the floor.

 

I had no idea how to respond to that. He just smiled and was about to walk out when I responded to him.

 

“Ill say hi to him for you.” Idiot. I am such an idiot.

 

He looked at me shocked. I was starting to smile when I caught myself and turned it into a smirk instead.

 

“Don’t look so surprise. Think of it as a thank you for helping me okay.”

Right before he answer the bell rang. He gave him a small wave and he just nodded and lelt. Saved my bell. I thought to myself.

 

Not even two minutes after, Kyung and Luhan came in through the door. I hadent notice before, but the nurse wasn’t here. Shes probably busy doing other things. I said to myself.

 

 

“Baek!!” The both yelled and threw themselves at me.

 

“ommph” was the only thing that came out of me.

 

“Baek are you okay? Are you hurt? I mean, nothing too serious right? Have they checke-“ I put my and on both of their mouths. I Motion to the chair and the empty space next to me.

 

Kyung sat on the chair and Luhan sat on the empty space next to me. Before they started with their question again, I spoke first.

 

“Yes I am fine. No it is nothing serious, I just fainted but I am fine now okay.” I said grabbing their hands and giving them a smile. They gave me a small smile back, but quickly turned serious.

“Baek, there is something that you need to know. Its him-

“ I know” I said cutting off Luhan. They both looked at me shocked.

 

“wha..what.butbutbut how?” they both asked.

 

“Well, why do you think I am here for?” I asked them both.

 

“wait… so the reason you’re here if because.. OHMYGOD I WILL KILL THAT FUCKER IF HE-“  Luhan said while starting to stand up. I grabbed onto him and pulled him back down onto the bed.

 

“He didn’t do anythi-“ I didn’t even get to finish my sentence before Kyung interrupted.

 

“If he didn’t, then why are you here? Hmm.?”
 

Because, he is my 1st period class and the moment I saw him, I fainted.” I said clarifying why exactly I was here.

 

“HES IN THE SAME 1ST PERIOD AS YOU!! No I will not accept this, I will go talk to the-ow!” Luhan started to stand up and i had to grabbed onto him once again, with more force this time.

 

“relax will you! I have the biggest headache right now, and if it wasn’t for Chanyeol, then I would probably be dying with this headache, it has barely started going down, so please stop talking so loudly~” I said giving both my serious look.

 

“Chanyeol?” Kyung said.

 

I groaned and threw myself back onto my pillow.

 

“Out of everything that I just said, that is the only thing that you got.” I said tiredly.

 

“well, I don’t see how he fits into all of this.. so yes that is basically what  I got from what you said.” He answer with a monotone voice.

 

“ugh~ when I fainted he brought me here! There, happy?” I said throwing my hands up.

 

“hm… wait… you have 1st period with him? I thought it was 2nd 4th and 6th.?” Luhan asked me.

 

“ah, he had to change his 6th period to 1st because of Basketball, since basketball in only in 6th… yup.” I said nodding to myself remembering how much to complained in my head when he came in through the door roughly about 1 ½ ago.

 

“you never told us.” Kyung said.

 

I rolled my eyes and answer, “well I don’t see why I have to tell you guys if Chanyeol changed to my class.” I told them.

 

“well we wouldn’t have cared before, but incase you don’t remember, he is getting close with “Baekkie” which is you. So yes, it is important now that he changed into your class.” Kyung answer me with a serious tone.

 

“I have to agree with Kyung on this.” Luhan commented.

 

“okay I get I get. Sorry, sorry, but can we not talk about this right now?” I asked them giving them my puppy eyes. Although I must say, they look more… real without eye-liner on them…eh.

 

“Fine, but only because this isn’t out top priority right now.” Kyung said.

 

At Night

 

I was currently laying on bed at the moment. The moment I came home, Changmin-Hyung right away started asking us what happen. Luhan briefly described the situation and Hyung told me to come up to my room and wash up.

 

It had already been more than an hour and they still hadn’t called me down. I was about to get up when I heard my phone vibrate. I reached my hand out and grabbed it from the my table next to my bed.

 

I open my message icon and saw that it was a text from Chanyeol. I was debating with myself whether I should open it or not. I decided to just open.

 

I read over it, and smiled to myself.

 

From:Chanyeol

 

Hey Baekkie. I am not sure if you will see this

Now, but I kinda just wanted to ask how

Your brother Baekhyun is. I hope he is

Better. Uh… anyways I wont bother you

Any longer today since you are probably

Worrying about him. Um… yeah… hope

You will be able to at least answer about

Baekhyun, but if you don’t see this

Until tomorrow, then good night.

 

I was debating with myself again, on whether I should reply or not.

I decided to just tell him that I was fine and a simply good night and thank you. I put phone back on the table and closed my eyes.

 

Too many things had happen today. I wished that today was all just a dream and that tomorrow it was going to be Monday again and that none of this happened.

 

Well if it didn’t happen, then you wouldn’t have had that moment with Chanyeol in the nurse office you know.

 

I quickly sat up, and slapped myself.

What the hell? Who cares about that!!!!

 

I pulled my hair, but it made my head hurt, so I left it alone. I just layed back down on my bed. I sigh, and closed my eyes. 

 

Someday, Baek, you will be able to let go. Someday.

 

With that thought, I fell asleep.

 

Dream

 

I was walking around a park. I remember this park, I used to come here a lot when I was a little kid. I walked to the place where I use to sit, and I saw a little boy sitting there. I walked closer and realized that it was me.

 

“Baek!! Baekhyun!! Look what I found~ it’s a dollar! We can go buy candy!” I saw another little boy ran up to the little-me. I already knew who it was without even having to look at his face. I could feel tears in my eyes.

 

“you found a dollar, or did mommy give you dollar.” I heard my little-self asked.

 

“hehe, well mommy gave it to me. She said we can go and buy some candy, but not to eat it all… well your mommy said that anyways.” He shrugged.

 

My little self smiled big and I could see my own eyes turning into crescent moons.

 

“alright then Baek, come one lets go!! I want candy!!” the other little boy said while pulling me up to my feet.

 

“Alright alright, I am going. Sheesh Jongdae, you’re impatient you know.”

 

“Chen~ I told you to call me Chen, its more cool~”
 

“Snorts~ to you, but not to me, plus everyone calls you Chen at school now, I should have the privilege to call you by your birth name you know”

 

“ah~ true… hmm.. okay then, come on lets go~ I want candy already!!”

 

“Alright alright lets go lets go.”

 

I could see the two little kids running away from the opposite direction of where I was standing. By then, I already had tears running down face.

 

End of Dream.

 

A/N. 
hi everyone~ 1, i am very sorry that i wasnt able to update, but here is the 1st part of 7! its not that much, but it will lead onto the 2nd part where there will be alot going on. So yeah, hopefully i will it done by the end of this week.
i also want to Say hi and welcome to the new subscribers and HI to the old ones~ (I AM ALSO VERY SORRY, BUT I HAVE NOT RE-READ THIS AT ALL, SO I AM SORRY FOR ALL THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES~) and yeah... well good-bye now~ 
(btw, is anyone watching High-School love on? or also called Hi-School Love on? because omg i love it~ and its starring two members from infinite~ the feels)