Chapter 4 Part 2

Diva or Innocent You? (Hiatus)

Baekhyun POV

 

“Baekkie”

 

 “ Chanyeol” I said, looking up at him confusedly for a little while. (yes looking up, curse his tall figure… am not short)

Ok Baekhyun, just relax. Come down. Oh why me, why today that I decided not to change to go out. What is he even doing here. -_-

 

He was just starring down at me, so I decided to ask him what he was doing here.

 

“Chanyeol…um…what are you doing here” I said giving him a confuse look.

 

“Oh. Am here to buy something’s that I need to get for my sister. What are you doing here? I would’ve expected Baekhyun to be here since he comes from school, not you?”

 

Ok good point. Think Baek, think. I really need to remind myself to change back to school Baek when I go out and not home Baek. I probably look like poop right now since I was basically wearing what I was going to wear to bed at the moment. Plus, I think I saw a pimple when I was cleaning my face a while back. Curse you pimples~ But anyways, I need to come up with something to answer him…

 

““Ah. Right. Well Baekhyun is tired from school and everything, so I thought that I would make some food for us since his… tired.” I realize that I wounded kind of off when I said that. I hope that he didn’t notice and just thinks am being shy. 

 

The next thing he said though, caught me off guard.

 

“awe. That’s sweet of you. Anyways, um, hey I have to go, but um.. I know this might sound weird.. but can I maybe have your number so that we can stay in touch?” awkward~ I clearly remember telling him to stay away from “Baekkie” the last time that we spoke.  I was about to reject his offer, and I also remember the conversation I had with Luhan and D.O about telling him that there is no Baekkie, but as soon as I looked up, I saw his hopeful eyes. They were starring back at me with pureness and hopefulness that I wouldn’t forgive myself if I was the one to cause them disappointment. I wanted to reject him and say no, but instead I found myself agreeing with him.

 

 

“um. Sure. Can I see your phone” I said.

 

 I mentally slapped myself on the face. What am I thinking. I was about to say a whole bunch of curse words, but then I saw him smile. A big  true smile. He actually looked… happy. I mean, I have seen him smile at school and with his friend, but never this big. Never this happy, or maybe he has, but I never truly payed much attention. Instead I was always wasting my time hating him. He always seemed to get along  with people. I had popularity, but I had to pretend to be someone different. Him on the other hand, always seem to be himself. His not afraid to show who he truly is. He can be himself and be truly loved by everyone. The girls go crazy for him, and everyone wants to be his friend. Everything… everything just seems so effortless to him. He seems so care-free, and I hated that about him. How he can be so care-free and not care about others, or what others think of him. I guess you can say I was secretly  jealous of him. But I would probably never admit that aloud. Anyways, we both got off on the wrong foot. I hated him, and he hated me. That’s just how it was. So when he came to me the first time on Monday, and said that he wanted to be friends, I knew something was up. And I was right.

 

Am also so used to both of us not getting along, that now that he is actually nice, it feels different in a way.

 

Chanyeol gave me his phone and I inserted his number in my phone. I texted his phone so that he would save my phone number and gave it back to him.

 

“I texted you, just um… save my number and you can text me anytime you want. By the way, I actually have to go since my brother is probably waiting for me, you know, he can be impatient sometimes.” Yes I did say that, and yes I actually can be impatient at times, so that wasn’t necessarily a lie.

 

“Alright. Thanks Baekkie. Well.. umm see you around I guess.” He said and scratched the back of his neck. He looked shy and awkward and I internally (somewhat) smiled at the site.

 

, “Sure. Remember, if anything, you can just text me. Bye now.” I said, and for some unknown reason smiled and waved cutely I at him. (awkwardly if you ask me) I quickly grabbed the coffee I wanted and quickly walked to the cashier section.

 

I payed for my materials and walked out of the store without looking back at Chanyeol. I know what I did was technically wrong. But I couldn’t help it. For now, as long as he doesn’t get close to me at school, everything is somewhat ok.

 

Luhan and D.O will definitely kill me when I tell them what I did. I swear though, when my brother is not around to give me the brother talk, my two derpy friends are there to do it for him. It doesn’t exactly help that those 3 actually get along, and ever since those incidents happened, they all became over protective.

 

Although my brother can be overly attached and overly protected over me, I still love him. He has always been there for me. His only 4 years older than me. Meaning that right now his at the University. It was hard when he left. I was going through the hardest times in my life, but I could never blame him for leaving. I knew that it was just as hard for him to leave me and it was for me to see him leave.

 

 Luhan , D.O and I have always been close, but ever since my brother left 3 years ago, we became even closer. They were always there for me, giving me advice, and especially a shoulder to lean on when I needed it the most.  I knew that them 2 and my brother had a talk the day before my brother left. I was lying on the couch, mentally and physically too tired to do anything. They thought that I was asleep, but I really wasn’t. They were all in the kitchen, but I could still make out somethings that they were saying.

 

I remember when my brother told them both to take good care me. Especially now that he was leaving. They agreed without hesitation, and I will always be thankful to them for keeping their word. I also remember them telling my brother that they would call him if anything too serious happened. Of course, my brother agreed with that.

 

The moment I got home, I made myself a tuna sandwich because I was too lazy to cook anything ,and made myself some coffee. I ate in silence since I was the only one at home. After I finished eating I quickly washed the plate and went to my room with my coffee in my hand.

I grabbed the book from the my counter  put on my glasses and started reading it.

 

After about 2 hours later, I put my glasses down and closed the book. I was debating with myself if I should D.O or Luhan, but decided against it when I saw that it was too late. I went to bathroom and did my daily night routine.

 

I was about to go to bed when I heard my phone ringing. I thought that it was probably Lulu or D.O, so I answer without looking at the caller I.D.

 

“what” I said.

“Well sheesh Little brother, what a way to say hi to your brother, afterall we havent talked for months” I could tell right away that he was smiling at the other end of the line. I was speechless for a while. It was true, that my brother and I haven’t talked for months. His been so busy with school, and I been busy for my summer vacation.

 

“Hello? Baek? I know your shock but can you at least say someth-“

 

“ Hyung!? Am so happy to hear from you! Its been months and ive missed you” I said cutting him off. I heard him laugh at the other end, and I immediately smiled and laughed along with him.

 

“I missed you too Baek. Listen, I have surprise for you~” I could clearly hear the teasing voice that he was using.

“really? What is it? Come one, spill the beans?”

“hmm,I don’t if I should tell you. Maybe I shouldn’t and just surprise you later hm”?

“what? But  Hyung! That’s not fair! Come on, tell me!” I knew I sounded really whiny at the time, but I couldn’t find it in myself to really care, it was my brother after all.

“okok. My school decided to give us 3 weeks for break. We can actually leave the campus and I was thinking about going home with you for while, of course if that’s ok wit-“

“OMG~ OF COURSE ITS OK! I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHY YOU’RE ASKING! Omg Hyung, am so happy right now! You’re the best, omg, I have to call Luhan and D.O to tell them.” I was laughing and smiling and jumping around my room from happiness. I could also hear my brother laughing.

“ok Baby brother. I have to go for now, ill be there by Friday of next week, and you should call those 2 tomorrow . I know am not in Korea, but I know that its too late to call.” He said I just rolled my eyes thinking to myself that am still going to call them after the call with him.

“OK OK.  I cant wait until next Friday~ I let you know for now Hyung, good night~ Love ya~” I said in my cute voice that usually just comes out with my two best friends and my Brother. He laughed one last time, said good night and that he loved me too, and we hang-up.

 

I immediately called Luhan. I waited and waited, but he never picked. I called D.O after and he also didn’t pick up. I decided to just leave a voicemail saying “My brother is coming home~” i laughed and hanged up. Tehe~

I decided to go to bed now. I put my phone to charge, and went to lay on my bed. I smiled one last time, and almost immediately fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 Kris POV

 

 

It was Saturday morning. I looked over at my clock next to me bed and the time was 9:10. I decided to get up, and went through my morning routine. After I was done, I went downstairs to get a glass of orange juice. Once I was done I went back upstairs to change for my morning run. I took off my Pj’s and put some running clothes. After 10 mins I was out and about. About 1 hour later, I went to the bakery that was across from where I was. I was sweaty and all, but I really needed a coffee right now.

 

I opened the door and felt something, or more like bumped into me, and the person fell to the floor. I heard a soft “ow” and pull my hand forward for the person to take.

“sorry” I said while helping the person get up.
“Its ok, I wasn’t really paying attention” he said and looked up. I then realize that it was the new kid from school that I bumped into the first day for him at out school.

I smiled briefly and said.

“It seems that we’re always bumping into each other” he smiled as well and I saw a cute dimple forming in his cheek.

“Lay was it?” I asked.
“yes. Kris right?” he said tilting his head to the side. I laughed and nodded my head,

“right. Did you go for a run” he asked, and again I nodded my head.
“nice. I really need to go now, but I guess ill see you at school. Bye Kris” he said and bow a little. I stepped aside to let him passed. I looked at his retreating back, and thought to myself “his too formal for his own good”, but I smiled nonetheless and went to order my coffee.

 

 

Hi everyone! I updated! :D well here the second part of Chapter 4. Its not long long, but its something right? It might be a little confusing since i wrote a lot about Baekhyun. I had written a lot about Chanyeol, so i decided to write a little about Baek. I hope you guys like it~ Thank you all for the all the comments and the new upvotes and the new sunscribers! All of this makes me feel proud of this story, so thank you all very much, this means a lot to me. SO, comment, let me know what you guys think, Subscribe if you want to know more about it, and upvote if you guys love it~ Love you all <3, until next time. (not finished eidtiting) (Lulu_purple_panda Its ok i dont think your a stalker! :D)