Chapter 6 Part 1

Diva or Innocent You? (Hiatus)

Baekhyun POV

 

RindDingDongRingDingDo-

 

“Ugh… Baek… Baek I think your phone is ringing”

 

I could hear my Hyung calling me and shaking me to wake up, but I just rolled to the other side.

 

“Baek~ You’re phone is ringing, get up and go get it… Baek I will push you off the bed if you don’t up.”

 

“Ugh… Hyung~ ouch my … okay ill get… sheesh.” I slowly got up and made my way to my room where my phone was charging.

 

“Baek why is your phone so loud!!!” I smiled to myself when I heard Luhan’s voice from downstairs.

 

“It is not that loud!” I said back.

 

I walked inside my room aimlessly since I was still half asleep.
By the time I grabbed my phone it had stopped ringing. I tried checking whose phone number it was. When I saw the number I realize that I didn’t recognize it. I shrugged and put down again.

 

“Baek!” I heard Luhan scream from downstairs.

 

“What!?” I screamed back.

 

I walked inside my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

 

“What time is it!?” he asked.

 

I walked out of my bathroom with my toothbrush in my mouth and checked my phone.

 

12:30.

 

I walked back to the bathroom to spit out the toothpaste.

“Its 12:30” I scream back.

 

“ Thank you!” Luhan said.

 

About 5 mins later I walked out of room with my phone in my hand and still in my Pjs. I walked to my brother’s room to see that he was washing up.

 

“Ill go downstairs” I said when he walked out of the bathroom.

 

He smiled and replied, “Alright ill be down in a bit.” He said.
 

“Alright” I said and walked away.

 

When I got downstairs I saw both Kyung and Luhan had already washed up.

 

“Yah Baek why is your phone so loud?” Luhan asked walking behind Kyung to the kitchen. I followed them both inside and sat down in one of the chairs surrounding a small table.

 

“hm… I guess because when I’m in the shower I want to hear when someone is calling me?” I said with a doubtful voice.

 

“Are you answering or asking yourself that?” Kyung asked me, but I could still see a small smile.

 

I smiled and said, “Im not sure” we all laughed.

 

“Who was it anyways Baek?” Kyung asked me while taking some eggs from the refrigerator.

 

“Ah. I didn’t recognize the phone number. Here, see if you guys recognize it.” I said and gave Luhan my phone.

 

Kyung put what he was holding down and went to stand next to Luhan to check the phone together.

 

“hmm.. Nope I don’t recognize, do you Kyung?” Luhan said handing Kyung the phone so that he could see the number better.

 

Kyung shook his head. A few heart beat after he frown and looked at me.

 

I frown back and asked, “what? Whats wrong? Do you recognize the phone number?” I asked.

 

He turned my phone and faced it towards me.

 

My eyes got wide and I gulped. Luhan then grabbed the phone and turned to face me.

 

“Baek-“ he started, but Kyung beat him to it.

 

“How long have you two been texting?” he asked me. I looked away from him.

 

“Baek…” I sigh. Might as well tell them. I said to my self.

 

“Okay. Remember when we went to the amusement?” I asked them. The both nodded and sat down as well.

 

I took a deep breath and continued.

 

“Well… okay so remember when I ran away?” I asked them again.

They frowned at that but nodded.

 

“You still haven’t told us why you did ran away.” Kyung said.

I gulped and said. “Ill tell you guys everything today okay.” I said and they nodded.

 

“Okay, so when I ran I bumped into Chanyeol and we kind of just… stayed together for the rest of the day.” They nodded and motioned for me to continue.

 

“Well we had already exchanged numbers, but we hadn’t texted or anythi-“ “waitwaitwait… you guys had already exchange numbers? What? When?” Luhan asked.

 

“umm.. a few days before.. but anyways, once I got home I did my daily night routine. I was having an internal fight on whether I should text him or not, and then he send me a text first. Ever since then, we have been texting each other…” I finished with a quiet voice. I was looking down the whole time and when I looked up I saw the surprise look on their faces.

 

“You have been texting each other for over a week now!?” Kyung asked me. I nodded.

 

“Baek… have you told him? The truth?” Luhan asked me. I shook my head and looked down again.

 

I heard them both sigh.

 

“Baekhyun, stop talking to him, please.” Kyung said.

 

“Or at least tell him the truth. Remember, you said that if you two got any closer that you would tell him the truth. “ he said.

 

“ I know I know, and I will! I promise…just not now.” I said.

 

“Then when Baek? Next year? When we graduate so that you don’t have to see him anymore? When?” I could tell that Kyung was mad at me, and I didn’t blame him.

 

“I don’t know okay. But I will tell him, I promise.” I said.

 

“I just hope you know what you’re doing Baekhyun.” Luhan said.

 

I nodded and we got quiet for a bit. I realized that Hyung hadn’t come down which means that he probably took a shower.

 

“Wait… Baek why did you ran away that day at the amusement park.” Luhan asked.

 

I tensed up and they noticed.

 

“Baek… what happened.?” Luhan asked. I could hear the worry in his voice.

 

I sigh. I have to tell them. I said to myself.

 

“I..i.. saw… someone.” I mumbled. I knew they heard me though because they frowned.

 

“who did you see Baek.?” Kyung asked me. My hands started shaking and both of them hold my hands.

 

I took a deep breath and spoke,” his back.” I said. I looked up at them and they seemed kind of confused.

 

“His back.” I said again. “…Jongdae… his back.” I said.

They gasp and I could feel my eyes swelling up with tears.

 

“what.”

 

We all turned around and Hyung standing at the entrance of the kitchen.

 

“Hyung…” I said in a quiet voice.

 

“What did you said?” he asked me.

 

“Changmin Hyung, its best if we don’t talk about this.” Kyung said.

 

“ His right Hyung.” Luhan said.

 

Changmin sigh and walked out of the kitchen.

 

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

 

Both Luhan and Kyung hugged me.

 

“Its okay Baek. We’re here for you okay. Don’t worry about it. We’re for you.” They said.

 

 

 

 

A/N: hi guys! wel first i want to apolagize for not updating on wednesday, but i was just busy because school starts tomorrow already. -_- and i had to buy a lot school supplies, prepared my backpack ect ect... anyways here if the first part! Hope you guys like it and sorry for the mistakes i havent edit it... OH and Yup, the mysterious person is none other than Jongdae~ Also, the reason i chose Changmin as Baek's brother is simply because in TVXQ's MV "Put your Head down" his power is light and Baek's power is light and Boom... idk the idead just came to me.Anyways, thank you all for your support, the comments and HI TO EVERYONE~ Thank you all for everything. Until next time~ :D

Shinee2min06: how did you know it was Jongdae!?