Chapter 2

Diva or Innocent You? (Hiatus)

Baekhyun POV

 

Well today was good for the first day of school. Except for the fact that I bumped into Park Chanyeol and have 3 classes with him. Sigh~ Oh well… whatever. At least I have some of my friends with me in class.

        

         Today, I also felt a little weird. It’s been a while that I changed. Since we were all in summer vacation, the only time I did change was when I went out with some friends, but other than that I was myself. The last two weeks I didn’t go out or anything and my 3 best friends know about me so it was alright for me to not change.  Now that I am back to school, I have to go back to being the Diva me. 

 

         I almost got caught though, when Chanyeol fell on me, I was caught off guard, but I caught myself before he noticed anything different.

 

         I’m glad that school is over~ It was excited to back to school, but I just want to rest for now.

“awe~ home sweet home! Am hungry~ but first thing first, all of these off me. Fist of all, the make-up. “ I made my way to the bathroom to get all of the make-up off. I started with my cheeks, and made my was around my face from there. I always liked to do my eyes last. I like seeing the difference when I take the eye-liner off. Although I love how eye-liner makes my eyes look, I always prefer them eye-liner-free. In fact, I always prefer my self make-up-free.
Once I was done with the make-up, I went to my room and changed clothes. It felt good to take off my tight jeans and all of my clothes. I was in the middle of changing when I heard the door bell ring.

“Its probably just Luhan or Kyung., they can wait for a little.”

Ok, jeans off, shorst on, shirt off, hoodie on. Ah~ there.

         I walked to the mirror and looked at my reflection. I looked so different, but this is the real me…the one that is hidden from everyone else…I swear though, I can fool someone into thinking I have a twin like this.

         “Ding Dong”

“Oh that’s right, someone is here.” I quickly went downstairs and opened the door expecting to see Luhan or Kyung to be there, but instead I got the biggest surprise in my life. Park Chanyeol was standing there looking uncomfortable. THE Park Chanyeol was standing  in front of my house… whatwhatwhat??????

“B-B-Baekhyun?” huh? Oh snap… I forgot that I am myself right now.. okokokokok think think..

“Oh..hehe” ok I have no idea where that came from… wait. I have a plan now!!!
“ You must be looking for Baekhyun. Hi, am Baekkie, Byun Baekyeun younger twin brother.” Wow… I feel bad for doing.. but it’s the only thing I can think of.

“WHAT!!!?” well… he sure can scream loud.

“ah~ You probably don’t know about me. My brother doesn’t like to talk about me much..”smile.

“bu-b-but… ive never seen you at school.”

“ah, that’s because unlike my brother I get homeschooled.” Smile.

“ah~ I see but, why do you get homeschooled and he doesn’t?” He actually looked interested.uh…what do I say? Ok just…ok.

“ well Baekhyun has always been the popular and I never was, so I just decided to get homeschooled instead when we started high school.  I still have my 3 best friends so its not that bad really” Smile.

“ Oh, I see, well am sorry to hear that.” He actually looked sincere.. wow.. “Oh hehe its ok.”smile. I have to say though, I should become an actor with this.. but I am not proud of all the lies that I am saying though. -_-

“ oh! Right um… can you call Baekhyun, I have something that’s his.” He grabbed something from his back pocket, and I saw that it was my ID..

“Um… Baekkie? Is Baekhyun home?” he asked.

“Huh? Oh um… actually he isn’t home at the moment.”

“really? I thought he would be home by now.” Ohsnapohsnapohsnap what do I do, what do I say??
“ He went out with his friends. If you want you can leave it with me and I will tell him that you stopped by to drop it off.?” He gave the ID and said,” oh okay. Sure here.”
“Thanks. Ill make sure to tell my brother that you came here to give him this?
“ huh? Oh no; just give it to him, but don’t tell him that it was me, ok?” ok? He came here to give this, but now he doesn’t want me to know.. ok then.? Weird.

“oh. My manners. I’m Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol Nice to meet you… Byun Baekkie.” Did he just smiled? Omg he smiled.. to me… oh wait am not the one he thinks I am… lol. He has a nice smile, Ill give him that. Its actually nic- no brain. Shush.

“Well, got to go now. Take care and… I hope I see you again Baekkie. I would actually like to be your friend and get to know you better. Bye.” And with that, he waved good bye, turned around and walked away.

And me? I just closed the door, turned around, and stood there for a good while until my stomach growled and I remember that I was hungry.

 

         Chanyeol POV

“Well, got to go now. Take care and… I hope I see you again Baekkie. I would actually like to be your friend and get to know you better. Bye.” What am I saying. Act cool act cool.

I waved good bye, turned around and walked away. I honestly didn’t know what to think about all of this. Ever since freshman year, I have known Baekhyun. Maybe not in the best way since we are basically rivals, but from what I know him and heard from and about him, not once did I ever hear him mention his brother. Or the name of his own brother. I never even heard it from his own friends.  Baekkie… his all alone is the house. Maybe am going to fast, but I would honestly want to get to know him. Unlike Baekhyun, Baekkie is the opposite of him.Its kind of hard to believe that they are the twin brothers. Well… I have never seen Baekhyun make-up, but personality wise, they seem to be so different. But even though it’s the first time that I see Baekkie, I can tell that they are identical twins.

         I kind of feel bad for Baekkie. Although Baekhyun and I don’t get along, it doesn’t mean that I cant get to know his brother. Right? I want him to stand up for himself, and if he cant, then I want to stand up for him. I want him to go back to school, and have more than his 3 best friends. But then, at the same time he actually looks fine with being with his 3 friends, it doesn’t seem to bother him that his homeschooled. I also want to know why his own brother doesn’t talk about him. The only problem is Baekhyun himself though.  Him and I hate each other, I honestly doubt that he would like his rival and brother to be friends…Plus, I have a feeling that Baekhyun doesn’t want other people to know about his brother. But why?? Hmmm…

Its not like I can just go up to him and tell him that I want to be friends with Baekkie… maybe I can? Or… I can actually become friends with Baekhyun and then like that I will get to know Baekkie.. am smart.

I just realized though, that his house is actually far from my house… ill call Kris.

“hello?” “hey Kris!” “hey Chan. Whats up?” “ nothing much, hey can you do me a favor?” “sure” “ can you come pick me up from xxxxxxx?(some random address)”
uh.. yeah sure… why are you even there?”
"uh… long story, ill tell you later.”
“alright. Ill be there in a few.” “Alright thanks.” Good thing Kris actually lives somewhere around this area.

 

Next Day.

 

 

Ok, I’ve made up my mind. Ill ask Baekhyun to be my friend, after ill get to know him, and eventually ill get to know Baekkis. Ok, so yes am doing for Baekkie not for Baekhyun, but hey am doing a lot. Just by talking to Baekhyun, that’s already a huge step. I got this~ Ill ask him after school today. It shouldn’t be that hard right?

        

Today was the second day of school. I was already in the my 3rd period class. It was the last class without Baekhyun in it,. I was already preparing myself for after school when I was going to ask him to be friends. Woah…pfft. Im making it sound like am going to ask him out or something.. he! That’s funny. Never. I may be bi, although only my 3 best friends know, but whatever, but even I have a type, and Baekhyun definitely isn’t.

“Hi oppa~!” she is my type. Dara. She’s beautiful. Ever since freshman year when we were place in some classes, I was always attracted to her. I cant say that I love her or anything, but I sure do like her.
         “ Hi Dara. How are you?” “ am great oppa.! So how, is junior year so far for you oppa? Do you like it.”

“Its great, well its barely the second day, but so far I like it. The classes and teachers are good I guess, How about for you? Do you like it.”

“Yes, I love it~ I have most of my friends in almost all my classes, and I have you in this class.” I can see that she was starting to blush, and she looked so adorable. I chuckled, she was so cute.

“oh! The teacher is coming. Talk later oppa!” she said while getting up “Alright talk later.” I smiled at her and she went to her sit that was about 3 sits infront of mine.

“Ok class, you will need to get an English book to be reading through the semester, Don’t get a hard one either though, a book from 200-250 pages will be fine, because I will randomly ask you to come up and explain what you have read. Here is the a list of some books that you can get, get it at the end of class, understood?” “Yes.” “Ok, good. Today we will start by reading from this book.” (shows random book to the class) oh. God. Am so glad that I have Kris in this class, ill just ask him for help all the time… he will help me anyways, so am good. Tehe~

(Afterschool)

         “ Come on Chanyeol! Lets go! We have to be at the basketball meeting today”

“ You go ahead Kris, there’s something I have to do before I go.”

“Alright, but hurry, remember, the coach doesn’t like it when people are late, especially us since we are the role models for everyone else.”

“Alright. Ill be there in a bit.”

“Kay. See you.”

         I started walking the opposite direction from Kris. Today was the day I was asking Baekhyun to be friends, I just really hope that in the end Baekkie doesn’t end up being like Baekhyun, but if he is, then I am screw.

         As I was walking, I saw Baekhyun hugging his friends and then they went started walking towards the exit and went separate ways.  I started making my way towards Baekhyun. I walked a little more behind him making sure that his friends were out of sight. When I saw that they weren’t, I called him.

“ Baekhyun” He stopped turned around, but when he saw that it was me, he rolled his eyes and started walking again.

Diva.

“Baekhyun!” I screamed again. He kept walking, Oh god.

“ Byun Baekhyun. Baekhyun!!”

“WHAT!?” Finally sheesh.

“Sheesh, thanks for ignoring me”

“I don’t have time for you, I have homework to do. Bye” He faked a sweet smile turned around and was about to leave.

“wait, I need to ask you something”

“If its about homework, no I will not help you. Math really isn’t that hard… well to you it is.” And he smirked.

“what?... No I don’t need help with math… its something else.”

“ok what?”

I took a deep breath and finally said it.

“Lets be friends?” he looked at me blankly, then he looked confuse…

“ are you on drugs?” he asked, and I could see a smirk forming on his lips… great.

“what. No. God, cant I ask you to be friends?.”

“ No, not to me. Not without wanting something else, so what do you want?:
“what! Wow. Look I just want to be friends, we’re already in junior year, we should at least try to get along” he squinted his eyes, looking at me suspiciously, then he raised an eye-brow.

“Really? Look, like I said before, I have homework to do, what do you want?” he put one of his hand on his hip, and just looked borely at me…. Wow his short.

“I am not short, your just abnormally tall.” Oops I said that out loud.

“Whatever, look, I just want to be friends, how about this, lets go for a coffee at that place close to here and talked. Yes?” he looked at me suspiciously again, but eventually sigh and started walking to the direction of the little coffee place. I walked behind him, not knowing what I was suppose to do or say.

“Your paying right? Because you invited.” And just like that he walked in and sat down at one of the table. Thank god I brought money today.

         We both got coffee…sweet at that… I didn’t think he liked sweet… whatever.

“so… what exactly do you want? You don’t expect me to believe you that you just want to be friend right. Because bull. Just tell me, what do you want?” he said, and continue drinking his coffee. Well I must say, he sure is smart., and not easily fooled.

I sigh. Well might as well tell him the truth.

“I want to get to know your brother.”

I was waiting for him to start ing at me, but instead silence greeted me.

         I was looking down at my hands, but I looked up when I didn’t hear anything from him.

Looked serious. Blank really.

“what did you just say?” He still looked serious, and it kind of freaked me out a but. I said it again.

“I want to get to know your brother.”

“No.” he said. “what” “No. Thanks for the coffee by the way.” He just got up, and started walking towards the exit, but he suddenly stopped, turned around and looked at me. “and also, stay away from my brother.”

And left. He just left.

And me… I was just sitting there, until my phone rang.

“hello” I said kind of shaky.

“yah!  Where are you!? The coach is super mad” oppsss. I forgot about that.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Hi everyone~ Thank you for the comments and hi to the new and old subscribers and also if there are any silent readers~! Here is the next chapter, am sorry I took so long to update, ill try to have the next chapter ready by next week. I  haven’t edit this chapter so am sorry for the mistakes. Thank you so much for being interested in the this story! Until next time~