Chapter 5 Part 1

Diva or Innocent You? (Hiatus)

Chanyeol POV

 

After Baekkie left I still needed to get some more things for my sister.  After I got everything I needed I pay the cashier and started walking towards the bus stop. I was really happy today. I got to see AND talk to Baekkie. I even got his phone number. I am one lucky guy for sure.

 

            I kept smiling to myself and some people in the bus kept staring at me, but I don’t care, I was happy. I couldn’t believe I got his number~

 

            I suddenly felt a vibrate coming from my pocket and I pulled out my phone. My sister was calling me.

 

            “yes Noona?”

            “ Chan, where are you? Mom and I need the ingredients to make dinner” she said.

“ am almost there just about two more stops ok?”
“ alright see you in a bit then” and she hanged up.

 

About 5 minutes later I finally made it back home. I gave my mom the things I got at the supermarket.

 

It was already 6 by the time I got home. I quickly went to my room and took a long hot shower. It took me about 30 minutes to finally get out and another 5 minutes to get change. I went downstairs to check on my mom and sister. They were still cooking and I asked them if they needed help and they said that they didn’t so I just went back to my room.

 

 I lay down on my bed and got my phone. I looked at my contact list. I saw Baekkie’s number and it brought a smile to my face. I wanted to text him something but decided against it since I barely got his number today. I decided to just take a nap.

 

“ Chan, come on wake up now. Dinner is ready, wake up.”

I could feel someone shaking me. I stirred and opened my eyes. I looked at the clock next to my bed and saw that it was already 8. 

 

“good your awake. Come down, dinner is ready” Noona patted my shoulder and left. I got up while rubbing eyes and went downstairs.

 

“Hey sleepy head, sit down ill serve the food right now” my mom said giving me a sweet smile.

“yes mom” I said walking to the dining room

I only saw Noona there putting somethings on the dining table, but I didn’t see father.

“Noona where is father?” I asked while sitting down on one of the chairs. 

“ah, he has to grade some papers so he will be eating in his room today.” Mother said putting down the plates with the food.

I let a low sigh and answer with an okay.

“ Its okay Chan, you know he doesn’t do it because he doesn’t want to be here, he has a lot of work” Mom said putting her hand on my shoulder.
I smiled and said, “ I know mom, its just that its been a while since we all eat as a family and tomorrow is Saturday I thought father was going to eat with us.”

“ I am” came a deep voice.

“ daddy~” Noona quickly went and gave him a big hug.

“ Hey sweetheart, so lets eat?” he said.

I smiled big and with that we all a great dinner.

 

Baekhyun POV

 

“ugh~ why me? Why is it always me?” I whine. I kept rolling around my bed.

“ why! WHY!? Ugh~ow~” I eventually fell off my bed.

 

“UGH~ I don’t want to get up! Its 8 in the morning! 8 people! God. Its Saturday. SATURDAY! I am suppose to stay in bed until 11 and then get up get some food, make a coffee and stay inside the whole day!”

 

 I started getting up from the floor, grabbed a towel and made my way to the bathroom.  I grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. I then took off my clothes and went to take a shower.

 

I took about 20 minutes and got out of the shower.

“This is so unfair. Why do I have to? I mean I love going out with Lu and Kyung, but ugh why today? It was the first week of school, I am tired and just want to rest.” I looked through the pile of clothes that I wear to school.

Limbo limbo limbo~

“ I swear I need to change my ringtone for my phone” I said while I reached to get it.

“yes? What? Yes I am up. I am looking through my clothes right now. Huh? Duh I am wearing those clothes. What? No WAY! I have to wear… what? What if someone from school sees me? I swear if someone sees I will run away and stay hidden forever in my house am I clear? Good! Bye… no wait what time are you and Lu coming to pick me up? IN 10 MINUTES! Yah you-“ I looked down at my phone and saw that he hanged up on me.

 

I smiled nonetheless and went to my other closet where I had my other clothes.  I got some shorts and a hoodie. Once I was done with the clothes I went to just fix my hair. I didn’t put anything on it. I also didn’t put any make-up on since Kyung said to just be myself. I hope I don’t see anyone at the amusement park. I swear I don’t even know why we have to go so early. They don’t open until 10 and we don’t live that far away from it.

 

            I was about make myself some toast when the bell rang.

“Baek~ Are you ready?” Lu said standing just outside my door.

            “ Wait we are leaving right away? I haven’t ate anything though” I said.

“ Well Baek, that’s why we are leaving early, we are going to go get some breakfast and then go to the amusement park. Duh~” he said giving me his oh so cute smile. I send him a glare and went back inside to get my wallet.

 

“alright then, lets go”. We walked back to the car where Kyung was already waiting there for us.

 

Like Luhan said, we first went to get something to eat, then went to the amusement park. We had lots of fun. It was already 3.

 

“ We’re going to the bathroom, are you coming Baek” Kyung asked.

We were currently standing somewhere…. I don’t know someplace.. shrugs…  anyways.

 

“uh no its okay I don’t have to” I said smiling at them.

 

“alright, by the way we need to talk about your brother coming, we were so caught up in having today I forgot about that voiemail you left” Luhan said while walking away with Kyung.

I rolled my eyes at them and they just left. I was on my phone when I heard some call my name.

 

“Baek…hyun?”  I turned out and widen my eyes. When I saw who it was I quickly turned around and started running.

 

“Yah! Byun Baekhyun come back here! Where are you going!? Yah!" 

I could hear him running after me but i kept going. I got out of the amusement park and just kept running. 

I could still hear him, but it was faint, his footsteps were faint. There was a lot of people now so i think i finally lost him. 

I was looking back so i wasnt paying attention to where I was going. I was keep bumping into people but i still kept going. I made a sharp turned and bumped into someone. I fell on my and looked looked up.

For the second time today i widen my eyes.

"Baekkie?"  "Chanyeol?" well... today is so not my day anymore.

 

 

(Hi guys~ i know i said i was going to put it together but i decided to put it into two different parts, hope thats ok. But anyways here is the 1st part hope you guys like it, i know its boring but its just to get it started. Let me know what you think through the comments, subscribe to keep tune and upvote if you guys like it~ Thank you everyone, and welcome to the new subbies and old ones too~ :) btw this is not edit yet so i am sorry for the grammer mistakes.