Chapter 10 (Baekhyun)

Diva or Innocent You? (Hiatus)

Chanyeol's POV


Why do i mean care? I mean, sure we have talked before... somewhat...but still, there is no need for me to be this way and be worrying about him... i guess am too nice of a guy.

Baekhyun's POV

As i was sitting in the inside of my parents car, i didnt know what to think. I was so confuse as to why my parents were here, they werent suppose to come until later on the week, on saturday... at night.

Hyung and my parents have not been on good terms ever since i was in middle school.. or well ever since i was in 7th grade. Hyung alwasy takes my side, even now, and went againts my parents in that time of chaos. He was also the one who would sneak into my bedroom at night to just hug me and tell me that everything was going to be okay, even when my dad had prohibited Hyung or anyone from going to see me, and well mom would also go and visit me because she does what she wants. 

Ever since then, my parents and Hyung have had a shaky relationship.( Mostly dad and Hyung) I always feel like its my fault, but Hyung always tell me that it isnt, and that he has always had a problem with our parents. I remember still how my parents would argue with Hyung because he would almost always go againts what they told him to do. 

"Baekhyun" 

i heard my name and i snap out of it. 

"Why are you guys here?" I asked them. I sat up straight and looked back and forth between them, even though Dad was driving and Mom was sitting next to him. Mom turned oround and looked at me. "Arent you happy to see us? Whats with that tone?" She said. "Is that any way to talk to us Baekhyun.?"Dad said. We were at a red light and we made eye contact. "Yah yeobo, we havent seen him in a long time and you are scolding him, gosh." Mom told dad. I smiled a little at what she said. The car started to move and dad continue to drive. I now looked at mom and saw that she also staring at me. She gave me a small smile and i gave her a little smile back too. 
" I know that this is sudden, and we also know that Chagmin is here, which is why we came right now. There is something that we all need to talk about. Also, you might be absent for a few days at school, but dont worry we talked to the principle already." I looked away from her and looked out of the window instead and said, "Okay, but promise to be calm, i dont want things to be chaotic at home, we havent been a family in a while."

Mom looked at me a little longer and turned to face the front. "Okay." was all that she said. 

Once we got home i quickly got out of the car and went inside the house before either of my parents went inside. Hyung was sitting on one of the sofas drinking a soda. He was looked like was specing out, but he looked at me when he saw going towards him. I put my things down on the floor on way to him and sat on my knees infront of him. He now looked down at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He looked at me for a few seconds longer and then smiled. 
"Its so like you to worry about me right now. Shouldn't i be asking you that.?" He said. 
"Why would be worry about me? I am fine." I said looking at him with confuse look on my face. I then heard my parents closing the front door and they started heading towards Hyung and I. I poked my forehead and told me to go and sit. I got up and sat next to him. 

Both of my parents went and sat infront of us and looked straight at us. Hyung put his soda can on the table that was next to his side of the sofa. 

My mom poked my dad and the ribs and when he looked at her she motioned at us with her eyes. 
Dad then looked back at us, but this time his eyes were directed towards Hyung.

"Long time no see son. Its been a while, i hope that things have been going well for you." He said. 
"Yes, father, things have been going well for me at school. I really like the people and the school and i feel like am at home with there." When Hyung finished saying that Mom made a weird noise and when she saw me looking at her, she gave me a sweet smile. 
"well, thats good to hear then sweety." Mom said. 
Dad then directed his attention to me. 
"There are somethings that we need to talk to you about. " He said. Mom nodded her head agreeing with him. 
"I dont think that it was neccesary for you guys to take him out of school and say that he was going to be out for a while." Hyung said looking like he was trying to keep himself calm.
I wont be at school for a while? I know my said that i was going to be absent for a few days... but why?

"Obviously we did, this matter is about Baekhyun so its only natural that he should be here." Dad said sitting up even more straight now. 

Dad was tall, just as tall as Hyung. He was wearing a blue suit that fit him almost perfectly. Although he was 50 already, he still looked young and had a good body. No body fat whatsoever. He did, however, had a lot of white hair, signs of his age and stress. He was strict, but not crazy strict, but he wasnt a rainbow in sunshine either. He was a little different before, but that changed once i entered Middle School.

Mom, on the other hand, was a nomal height lady. She was 5 years younger than dad, making her 45 years old. She use to have long straight black hair, but she now has it short and brown. She has a pretty and small face with a petite body, although she is a little chubby, but that just makes her more cute. In short terms, she is beautiful. While dad is the handsome one. She is the more sweet and calm one from them both, she is also more understanding.  

Hyung took after dad, he was tall and had a body to die for. He was serious, but he was also a big pranskter. He's into sports and games, but still does all the studies and work that needs to be done.

I, on the other hand, took after mom. I was short compared to most guys (apart from Kyung) and did not have a body to die for. Instead, i had a petite body just like moms and had a little baby fat that was barely noticable, but i found it annoying.(although Luhan, Kyung and Hyung say that its cute.) I like reading and listening to music, i also took some HapKido a few years ago for self defense.But,wWhile Hyung was the handsome and manliest of us both, i was the more pretty and feminine one... which is probably why we are here right now, and why the whole problems started. 
 

Hi everyone, this is a short chapter and is to introduce Baekhyun's parents and give more of a descriptions about them and Baek. Sometimes later next week i will update with Chanyeol's family. As you saw, the chapter started with Chanyeol's pov for just a short part and i will do the same for Chanyeol's chapter. Also, this is not proof edited, i will do that on the weekend~ Anyways~ i also put some little hints as to Baek's past and what happens to him, but dont get to ahead of yourself~ i did that on purpose, so it probably isnt excatly what you might think.. Anyways, hi to new and old readers~ 
let me know what you guys think through the comments, that helps me alot and gives me more motivation! As i said before, i will have the next update sometime next week! Thank you all for sticking around! :)