Chapter 3 Part 1

Diva or Innocent You? (Hiatus)

A/N well guys, since today is easter its a busy day for me, so this part 1 of chapter 3, this is just how Baekhyun sort of feels about the whole situation and what he thinks about it. I know that his chapter is short, but i felt bad for making you gus wait for so long so i decided to at least give a part of the chapter… Love you guys, and thank you for being really patient with me, HI TO EVERYONE~ :D i hope that even though its a short part, that you guys still enjoy it~ Until next time! :D 

 



 
Baekhyun POV
 
After the conversation I had with Chanyeol, I went straight home. I didn’t know what to think, I knew that I should probably tell him that there is no Baekkie, but for some reason I couldn’t. I’m not sure what to do. Ill call Luhan and Kyung, they usually always know what to tell in times like this. 

“Hello”
“Hey Kyung, are you free right now”
“uh, well I have homework to do…”
“Can you bring it to my house, I really need to talk to you and Luhan”
“Ok, ill ask my parents and send you a text to let you know”
“Alright thanks Kyung”
“No problem Baek”
 
Now I have to call Luhan.
“Hey Baek”
“Hey Lu, can you do a favor”
“depends”
“sheesh thanks, but can you come over to my house?”
“sure thing, but ill have to take my homework and do it at your house”
“alright, that’s good, thanks Lu”
“no problem, see you in a bit”

After talking to Luhan, I got a text from Kyung saying that his parents said yes and just to make sure that he did his homework. I started to get change. It wasn’t a problem with Luhan and Kyung seeing me without make-up and the usual tight clothes since they both knew about my secret, we have known each other since elementary school.
 
I started looking for some snacks to have and put my school materials out so that we can all work on our homework. About 30 minutes later I heard the door bell ring. 
“Hey Baek~”
“Hey guys! You both came together”
“Yeah Luhan called and asked if I was coming and I said yeah so he just went to pick me up and decided to come together.”
“hehe, it was easier that way, like that when we leave we can leave together right?”
“hehe, right”
“Okay guys, lets go to the living room I have snacks and some school materials here, you guys can put your things down”

We all went to the living room and sat down on the couches. We decided that we should talk fist and then do our homework.
 
“So Baekhyun whats wrong”
“Yeah, its barely the first week of school, whats going on?”
“Well guys.. see I did something an-“
“And you realize that you probably shouldn’t have done that”
“Exactly Kyung, but I had to”
“well… what happen”
“Ok so the first day of school, you guys know that I bumped into Chanyeol right?”
“yeah” they both said at the same time
“Well, I didn’t  notice that my ID fell, so then after school, I came home and did my usual routine, meaning that I was like this, not like how I am at school. I heard the bell ringing and I thought that it was one you two, so without thinking I went to open the door, and instead Chanyeol was standing there”
“wait so Chanyeol came to your house?”
“yeah Lu”
“But… why”
“well, this is where I made the mistake. I panic when I saw it was him and so I may or may not have told him that I have a twin named Baekkie”
I waiting for their reaction, but they stayed silence for a while.
“You lied to him~!? Baekhyun~”
“Im sorry Kyung, but you guys know my past and why I decided to change, I couldn’t let him find out that it was actually me.”
“But lying to him about having a twin, isn’t that crossing the line?”
“I know I know, but I didn’t know what to do!”
“Oh god Baek, are you going to tell him it was a lie?”
“well, today after school he came up to me and asked me to be his friend, I knew there was something else that he wanted and so I told him to tell me what he truly wanted from me. We went to the little Coffee place close to school, and he told me that he wanted to get my ‘Brother’ which is actually me”
“omg! You could’ve told him there that it was you, and that there is no Baekkie, Baekhyun, you have to tell him, especially right now that he doesn’t really know you. He already said that he wanted to get to know ‘Baekkie’, if he doesn’t give up it can become a big problem.”

I knew that Kyung and Luhan were right, but I cant tell him, at least not now that, that person he saw the other day was actually me.
 
“I told him to stay from me, or Baekkie, whatever, maybe he will and this whole thing will just stop here” I said to them. Luhan looked me and said,
“I doubt it, I mean, he probably already figure out that no one at school has ever mentioned that you have a brother, or even  you yourself. If he becomes more curious about it, it will become more complicated for you and him”
“I know… ill tell him, but only if he doesn’t give up, if he doesn’t bother me about it anymore then ill just leave as it is”
“Promise us though, that you will tell if he becomes more involved into this, promise that you will tell him that truth Baek”
They both looked at me with serious face. I sigh, but nonetheless I agreed because I knew that it was the right to do if Chanyeol did become more involved in this.
“Alright, I promise”
They gave an encouraging smile, and I smiled back at them.
 
After the whole conversation with them, we started doing out homework and ate the snacks.