Chapter 6 part 2 (final part of 6)

Diva or Innocent You? (Hiatus)

Baekhyun POV

 

 

“awe come one Baek~ It wont be that bad~”

I could hear both Luhan and Kyung trying to convince to go down stairs with them, and I could also hear Hyung laughing in the background.

 

“I don’t want to~ go away leave me alone!”  I said hiding myself under the covers even though I knew that I didn’t need to because I had already locked the door.

 

“Changmin-Hyung why don’t you go and put the movie. Kyung and I will deal with Baek ourselves, Okay?” I heard Luhan said. 


I heard a faint ‘good luck with that’ and re-treating footsteps.

 

It was quiet for about 5 secs and then….

 

“ Yah Byun Baek if you don’t open this door this instant I will run to the school with a picture of you in the bath tub!” I widen my eyes when I heard Luhan say that. I quickly sat up and said; “YOU WOULDN’T! YAH~! YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE A PICTURE OF ME IN A BATHTUB!” I screamed back. 

 

“oh! Yes I do. Wanna bet?” he said. 

I heard a faint “snap” and I am guessing it meant that he took a picture. 

A few seconds later I got a text message. I saw that It was from Luhan and opened it.

 

    Why do this things always happen to me? Why? Why? Why me? This… this is the end of Byun Baekhyun. Good Bye world. It was nice living here for 17 years. I love you~

 

“Yah~ Stop being such a drama queen and open the door. You know Luhan Baek, and he will send that picture to the whole school if he wants, if I were you, I would just open the door and let us in before he does something. Hm?”

Kyung is right. Huh? I guess I am not dying yet world. I still love you..somewhat.

 

I got up from my bed and made my ways towards the door. I unlocked it and quickly made my way back to my comfortable bed.

 

    “Han… who did you even get that picture of me anyways? I didn’t even know I had. OH MY GOD! Was it Hyung!????? HYUNG YOU TRAITER!!!!!!!” I screamed. 

 

    “WHAT? ME A TRAITER!? HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK OF THAT!? AFTER EVERYTHING I HAVE DONE FOR YOU!? HOW COULD YOU! TRAITER!!!” he screamed back. We all laughed.

 

    “But seriously Luhan, how did you get that picture of Baek… in that state?”
Kyung asked looking curiously at Luhan.

 

“Lets just say that I have my ways ladies~” He said in a teasing voice. 

    Right after he said we all got quiet. I stiffened and it was then that Luhan noticed. His eyes widen the sides of Kyungs, and Kyungs eyes widen even more than his usual size. 

 

     I knew that he was about to say something but I beat him to it. I gave him a smile and shook my head. He got the idea and didn’t say anything regarding the topic.  Instead I smiled and said, “you do realize that if we are the ladies, then you are a lady too?” I said. Kyung gave a soft laugh and Luhan glared at him. We all just went quiet.

    “soooooo…. Baek… want to watch a movie?” Kyung asked.

I gave him a glare and answer “ no” and went under the covers once more.

 

    I felt a slight poke to my side and I gave out a not so manly scream. 

Both of them started laughing hysterically and starting clapping their hands like some weird idiots.

 

    “ Okay okay I get the point. I am ticklish, now can you two please stop laughing. We have been over this for so many times already… yah~” They weren’t listening to me, so I gave them a “soft” kick. They fell of the bed and now it was that me who was laughing like an idiot. 

 

    They both glared at me, but just sat on the floor nonetheless. 

I guess now we are even.

 

    “seriously though Baek, come on, its just a movie.” Luhan said with a whining 

voice. 

    “Just a movie.?” JUST? I will have you know that your “just a movie” is actually a scary movie. SCARY MOVIE! As in we will all die scary movie. It is not JUST a movie… It is more than-“

 

“and stop, you are making this a lot more complicated than it actually is you know. Plus, we have all done something for one another. We went out to eat my favorite food, we went shopping for you, we went to go get ice cream… for you, we got Luhan’s favorite video game and now it is time we all do something for Changmin- Hyung. Plus, he is your brother you know. He came from the states just to come here and spend time with you. It didn’t even bother him that his parents were not here. He came here for you. Now come one, he will leave eventually and then when he leaves you will regret that you didn’t spend as much time as you wanted with, and by then it will too late.” Kyung said while already walking out of the room.

 

Luhan and I stayed quiet and just sitting there with our mouth’s open.

We looked at each other and smiled.

 

    “I am so lad that I have friends like you two and a brother like Hyung. I don’t think I could ask for more.” I said. Luhan nodded agreeing with. We both hugged each other and ran after Kyung. Once we catch up to him and both gave him a big hug. 

 

    We all started laughing and Hyung walked out of the kitchen with two bowls of popcorn. He saw us and smiled. He quickly put down the bowls and ran to join the hug.

 

    I wasn’t kidding when I said that I didn’t think I could ask for more. Here at this moment was the perfect picture. I wish time would stop and not move. I wish I could just stay here in this perfect moment. With my 2 best friends and the best Hyung in the world. Any one that saw us would quickly see that we were just a happy family. But what they didn’t know was that anything  that is strong, there is always the problem that happens to make the way it is. The problem was the person that has now come back… the people around me are my barriers… and me… I guess you could say that I am victim…. 

 

Chanyeol POV

 

    Ever since that day that I bumped into Baekkie, things have been going great. My sister and her best friend loved the gift that he and I picked out, and I loved the whole time that we were together. 

 

    That same night I texted him. I must say that I was really nervous. I didn’t think that he was going to text back, but he did. Ever since then we have been texting each other everyday.

    

    The whole week that followed we were both just texting each other constantly. It was a good thing that he didn’t come to school because this way we can text each other as much as we want. I almost got caught in my English class though. It was embarrassing because I may or may not have hidden my phone in my…cough…underwear…cough. But hey, at least I didn’t get caught nor gotten my phone taken away. I clearly remember Kris laughing his off. What a friend, what a friend. 

    

I have been keeping a close eye on Baekhyun though., just incase. I don’t want Baekkie to get in an argument with him because of me. I don’t want him finding out about Baekkie and I texting each other either, at least not yet. 

 

I have noticed a few…odd things about Baekhyun this week. 1st, I realized that, that day that I bumped into Baekkie, there was no sign of Baekhyun any where. I guess Baekkie was with his friend’s and not Baekhyun. 2nd, Baekhyun has been texting a lot as well. He also almost got caught as well, it was funny though, he literally slide his phone to the table next to him, which by luck, was his friend Luhan next to him. After the teacher made sure that he wasn’t using his phone and turned around, Baekhyun quickly got his phone back from his friend and decided to just put it away. How the teacher didn’t notice any of that was still a mystery to me. Anyways, so there this one time that both Baekhyun and I were texting and we didn’t see each other. We bumped into each other, and all Baekhyun did was apologize and leave, instead of giving me his sassy attitude like was expecting.  It was really weird honestly. 

 

On the other hand, something or well someone else that has been… different is Dara. 

 

I mean, she has become even more touchy and clingy in this past week. She grabs my arm or even hugs me at unexpected times. I mean sure I like her, but it’s a little weird that she is acting this way towards me. Could it be that she likes me?

 

Also, Basketball practice started this week. Which also means that we have already started training since we already have a game coming up this following month. I have been at school for practice till really late in the night. I get home just to eat something and do all the homework that I need to do. The homework that they give us is by no means a joke. I would go to sleep late and wake up feeling and looking a zombie, but it was worth it since I love Basketball. 

 

The whole week was pretty tiring. As of now it is already Friday and I was staying after school again for training. We finished training at around 7:00 and by 7:15 I was on my way out of school. I remembered that Baekkie mentioned something about his brother coming from the states today. Yes, in this short week we have actually become pretty close and open towards each other. Enough for him to tell me about his brother coming home today and mentioning that he has another brother… just not twin. I also concluded from this information that Baekhyun has been texting his brother this whole week. He was smiling a lot, so that only gave me more of a reason to think that. (He has a really nice smile… it is really similar to Baekkie’s… it’s a twin thing I guess)

 

I was already on my way home, but for some reason decided to go against it. I went to a nearby shop to buy a “Welcome Home” card. I wanted to give it to Baekkie so that he could give it to his brother. 

 

I knew that it was late, so I texted Noona letting her know that I was going to be late again. 

 

I was walking towards Baekhyun’s house and stopped once I could see it. I pulled my phone out and I was about to text Baekkie to come out when I heard a loud “Hyung!”  I looked up and saw a tall figure hugging a smaller one. My only guess was that it was Baekkie’s and Baekhyun’s brother. I smiled to myself at how cute the scene was. I saw 2 other figures approached them. The taller of the two put the smaller one down and hugged the other two. I manage to see that it was Baekhyun’s friend. When the smaller frame stepped aside I was hoping to get a clear look at him so that I could see if it was Baekhyun or Baekkie, sadly I wasn’t able to. I was waiting for the other figure to come out and hopefully see which one of the twins it was, but no one else came out. Instead the four figures outside went back in the house and I was left confuse.

 

I was sitting in the bus and there was two things that were really bothering me. 1st, the twin that came out, was it Baekkie or Baekhyun? 2nd, why did only one of the two come out and the other didn’t? One thing is for sure though, there is no way that I can ask Baekkie, or even worse, Baekhyun.

 

Once I got home, I greeted my mother and Noona, ate something and took a shower. After that, I brushed my teeth and went straight to bed. I decided to send Baekkie and goodnight text and left my phone charging , knowing that he wasn’t answering any time soon. 

 

Baekhyun POV

 

    It was now Monday, which means that I have school. I begged and begged my Hyung to let me stay with him, but he refused, saying that school was important. I rolled my eyes at him but listened to him nonetheless. The weekend was definitely fun, except when we had to watch a scary movie, it pretty consisted of my “not so manly” screams that I gave almost through out the whole movie. I cant believe they made watch “The Exorcist”! That is basically the worst of the worst! But oh well, since I was too scared to even go up to my own room, we all decided to get some blankets and sleep all together in the living room, with me obviously in the middle of them all.

 

    Sunday was pretty much a layed back day. Both Luhan and Kyung went back home since they had already stayed over for 2 nights, and they said that I should have Sunday for just Hyung and myself. We talked a lot, he told me about how the states were and I told him how life was here. I left out the part about Chanyeol and I, and about me lying to him about having a twin, as long as they never meet I am fine. 

 

    I decided to cook (well mostly him since I wasn’t that good at cooking) for lunch and order pizza for later in the day. We watched a few movies (Not scary ones) and played around for a while. Since I had school, I had to go to bed early. I went to sleep really fast, I guess those 2 nights of sleeping in late were paying off. Hyung woke me up in the morning and he already had breakfast prepare, which was when I tried to convince him to let me stay in. I failed miserably at that.

 

    I was now at my locker getting my books when I saw Luhan and Kyung running towards me with a worry face. I crooked an eye-brow at them and gave them a confuse look. 

 

    “What’s wrong guys, you two look like you saw a ghost or something.” I said closing my locker. 

    The were breathing hard which meant that they must have run a long distance. When they were going to say something the bell rang. I didn’t have 1st period with neither of them two, but I did have it with Yixing, or Lay as he likes to be called. I quickly waved bye to them and left without waiting for them to say anything. I needed to go quickly because my 1st period was far from my locker, and the bunch of people everywhere did not help me.

 

    Once I got to class I sat on my assign seat which was somewhere in the middle, right next to Lay and one of Chanyeol’s friend named Sehun. Smart kid by the way, he was actually a year younger than us, but he skipped a grade in middle school which is why he is now a junior instead of a sophomore. 

 

    The tardy bell rang and the teacher right away took roll. I was waiting for him to start writing some equations or something on the board like he always does as our warm up in math. I turned towards Lay and raised an eye-brow at him, asking if he knew what was going on. He gave me a confuse look and shrugged his shoulders, which meant that he didn’t know anything either. 

 

    We all heard a knock on the door and the teacher went to go open. I noticed that I had forgotten to take my calculator out, while looking for it in my backpack I heard the teacher announce that we had a new student. I finally found the calculator and sat up straight in my seat, but once I heard the voice and the name of the new student, I went frigid. 

 

    “Hello everyone, my name and Kim Jongdae, but please call me Chen. I hope that I wil bel able to get along with everyone.” And he bowed. 

 

    I was left completely speechless looking at him.

 

 

    Jongdae POV

 

    (a few minutes before the beginning of class)    

 

      I was walking towards my new school. It was really big, but I how could I expect any less. I stepped inside the school and went straight the office where the desk lady gave me my schedule and my locker number and combination. While looking around for my locker I accidently bumped into someone. 

 

    “Oh hey, sorry I didn’t mean to bump into you” I said while giving the guy my hand so that he could stand up. 

 

    “Oh, its okay I wasn’t loo-“ and he didn’t finish his sentence. We were both shock. 

    

    “Kyung! Hurry up, the bell is going to ring and we still need to go to Baekhyun!” I head someone yell from behind me. I turned around half way and just like I expected, it was Luhan. Once he saw me he stopped completely in his track. He slowly walked pass me and went to stand beside Kyungsoo. 

 

“ YOU! What are you doing here?” Luhan asked me. 

 

I didn’t say anything.

 

“What? Cat got your tongue? Cant answer?” he said giving me a death glare. I was about to answer him, but Kyungsoo beat me to it.

 

“Lets go Luhan, its not worth it. Lets go.” He said to Luhan while dragging him by the arm.

 

He stopped in his tracks and turned back towards me.

 

“Ah, and stay away from Baekhyun, I don’t ever want to see you anywhere near him understand? Or you will have to deal with us two. I think you did enough already don’t you think?”

I was about to answer once again, but Luhan said something before I even got the chance to open my mouth.

 

“I don’t even want to see you looking his way, are we clear?” he said looking me, or more like glaring.

 

“Goodbye” they both said, and started running towards somewhere. 

 

I sigh and looked down at my shoes. I gave a small sad smile and felt tears pulling at my eyes. I quickly blinked about 5 times, put a smile on my face, and once again started looking for my locker. 

 

A'N: Hey guys~ so i decided to update today~ Yay! i didnt have any homework and i was pretty much done with the chapter just needed to work on Jongdae's POV since i had no idea what to put for his part, but i managed~ I will have the teaser for Chapter 7 on friday and hopefully update it by monday since it is a holiday~ If you guys have any questions let me know okay~ Thank you all for the comments, and the subscribes and Thank you all so much for the Updates as well~ Especial thanks to you guys~ It means alot to me~ So yeah, let me know what you think about this chapter~ (SORRY FOR TYPOS, I HAVE NOT EDIT THIS CHAPTER AT ALL~) So yeah... thanks again and until friday. :D