Chapter 8 part 2

Diva or Innocent You? (Hiatus)

Baekhyun POV

 

After I had the talk about my parents coming back home with Hyung, I decided to just go up to my room. I was just laying down on my bed staring into space. My mind then started to wonder to places.

           

            I remembered when I first met Luhan and Kyungsoo. We were still really small; we were all in the 3rd grade during the years on elementary school. Luhan was a new student during that year, his family had moved here to Korea from China. As for Kyungsoo, we were never in the same classes so we didn’t know each other until that year. The teacher gave us all assign seats and all three of us sat together. At first we were really quiet and shy but eventually we started to open up to one another. After that year we were inseparable. We were always together and somehow from then on we were always in the same classes. We would always work together and if it was an assignment of 2 partners we had him back then.

           

            I introduce them to my family and they introduce me to their family’s as well. My family immediately took a liking them. They all took a special liking to my hyung. At first I was a little jealous because Hyung seemed to like them as much as well, but eventually I was actually happy that my best friends and my brother got along so well. (I may of may not have made Hyung promise that I would always be his only baby brother)He would always take us to places, even to school even if it was in his bicycle and sometimes it was really hard to get the thing to start going because there was too many of us on it. We were always laughing and having fun; those were the fun years. That all changed in middle school… 7th grade.

 

            “Baekhyun!” When I heard my name I snap out of it. I got up from my bed and headed downstairs. By then I was already changed.

 

            When I was halfway down the stairs I heard a familiar voice. Chanyeol? What is he doing here?

 

            I panicked and went back upstairs as quietly and as fast as I could. I slowly went back down and stayed close enough to hear them, but far enough for them not to see me.

            “I’m sorry Chanyeol that Baekhyun is taking long. I think that he’s fast asleep right now.” I heard Changmin Hyung say.

            “Oh its okay don’t worry about it, I came suddenly without a notice. Sorry about that.” Chanyeol replied.

            It was a little funny to see to be honest. Both Chanyeol and Hyung were really tall. I smiled a little.

 

They were both standing close to the door for a more seconds when Chanyeol spoke again.

 

“I guess I’ll be leaving now. Ill just talk to Baekhyun tomorrow at school then.” After he was done speaking he started heading out the door.

 

I let out a sigh of relief that that was all he said.  

“Ah~ I almost forgot, say hi to Baekkie from me as well and it was nice meeting you.” Chanyeol said while walking away from the door.

 

            As I saw Hyung closing the door I quietly got up from the position that I was currently in and made my way to my room.

 

            “Byun Baekhyun come here right this instant.” I heard my brother say.

I knew that he was mad because only then would he say my full name. 

 

            I turned around and made my way towards my brother that was down the stairs waiting for me. He looked really angry at the moment that I was actually scare to go and talk to him. When I close enough to him, I was about to speak when he spoke before me.

            “lets go sit down first.” He said in a serious voice and made his way to sit one of the couches. I walked in after him and sat down across from where he was sitting.

 

            “What in the world have you gotten yourself in.?” He asked looking straight at me. I could not stand to look at him so I looked down and stayed quiet.

 

            “Answer me Byun Baekhyun! Or what? You want me to start calling Bakkie now.” He said. I looked up at him immediately and said,

            “No! It’s bit like that Hyung. Its just that…. Just that…” and I could not finish my sentence.

            “Just what Byun Baek? He made it seem like and Baekkie were two different poep… why are you looking down again.?”

            I was indeed looking down again. I could not meet his eyes after what he said. He moved closer to me even though we were still across each other. I heard him sigh. He rubbed him face and I could see that he looked a lot more tired than he did a few moments ago.

 

            He took a deep breath and spoke again. “Baek… just what did you do…? So I am right then… This Chanyeol kid thinks that you and “Baekkie” are two different people. “ he said in softer voice than the one he was using before.

            “Twin” I said in a soft voice. I knew he heard though because he stayed quiet for a while.

 

            “What.? No wait… why.. Why!? Why would you lie to him like that? REALLY? What will the school think huh? That you’re suddenly a twin!? God Baekhyun just what did you do.?” He was yelling and pacing around the living room now. He was definitely angry.

 

            “How can you do this Baek!? Why? Tell Me!” He demanded.

I fisted my hands in frustration. I jumped up and screamed back at him.

 

“Because I was scared! That’s why I lied to him! Because he saw like this! He saw the real me Hyung. What was suppose to do? It was too dangerous to let him know who I truly am, especially him. What was I suppose to do? Tell him to just forget what he saw and who he saw.. no.. I could not just let him walk away knowing the truth… tell him that the Almighty Buyn Baekhyun that he so much loath and the everyone at schools loves and knows him for being a diva and all… is just a façade… that I lied to everyone at school including him! I couldn’t! I cannot go through I went through once… one time is enough… and the past in coming to hunt me now… everything that I tried so hard to keep away and bury deep down inside of me is coming alive once again… I cant let one person that I don’t trust… no… I cant let anyone know Hyung.. I just cant..” I fell down to my knees and started crying. Hyung came over to me and hugged me.

 

            “Sh~ Its okay. I’m sorry okay. I was not thinking. Its okay my baby brother. You know that ill always support you no matter what… Still though Baek… lying to him like that is dangerous. He could find out at anytime… Its best if its you that tells him the truth… when you’re ready… at your own time okay.” He said and kissed the top of my head.

 

            Me moved around and he sat on the sofa instead. I was quiet the whole time. Once he was done shifting around I was still on the floor, but my back was against the sofa and I was leaning back on it. Hyung patted me head for a little and before I knew it, I fell asleep.

 

            The next day, when I woke up, I was in my own room on my bed. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:45, enough time to get ready.

 

            My mouth tasted funny and it felt dry and I knew it was because I didn’t wash last night. I got up from my bed and went straight to the bathroom. I first brushed my teeth really good and then took a shower.

 

Once I was done with my morning routines and put on my outfit, I went downstairs where Hyung was already making breakfast. I put my backpack down and went to stand next to him. When he saw me, he gave me a soft smile and said morning to me. I did the same.

 

We ate breakfast in silence. Once we were done I made myself a coffee for the ride to school. The ride to school was also a silent one.

 

Once we were there, I took a deep breath. I took the seatbelt off and was about to get out of the car when Hyung spoke. “Good Luck Baek.” He said. I turned towards him and saw that he was giving a smile. I smiled back and answered, “Thanks Hyung. Ill see you later.” I said and made my way out of the car.

When I was walking towards my locker I saw Chanyeol standing there waiting. I was about to walk up to him when I saw Jongdae. He was making his way towards my locker as well. Once he got there Chanyeol looked at him. I was about to just walk away when Jongdae saw me. He screamed out my name. My back was currently towards them. I turned around to face them and now they were both facing my direction. It was a awkward. Chanyeol then called me, and stepped forward, but at the same time Jongdae also stepped towards me as well. They both stopped a few feet away from me. I was starring back and forth between the two of them. They both also starring back at me. I heard the bell ring for 1st period, but none of us made a move to walk away. Instead, they both moved even closer to me. I didn’t know what to do. 

 

A/N: hi guys! sorry that i havent updated for a long time~ I didnt even notice that it has been more than a year with ff~ I cant believe! I want to thank you all for still supporting this story even though i lag sooo much for the updates~ but, i should be updating sooner now that summer vacations are coming! Whose ready! ME!! Anyways thank you guys soo much for subscribing, commenting and upvoting this story! It is dearly appreciated. I hope that you guys like this chpater, it gives a little more insight of Baekhyun~. Anyways it is not proofread so there is probably a lot of mistakes, sorry about that~ and now until next time! Dont forget to comment and tell me what you guys think about it, subscribe and upvote~ Till next time~