You ok?

Unsure feeling

I was beyond scared to walk through that hospital door to Max's room. I didn't know what to expect.

     I knocked lightly on the door holding my breathe before walking into the room and saw Max just laying in his hospital bed asleep.

"Should I wake him up?" Mark just shrugged and me and walked farther into the room and sat down. 

         I was scared to look at him I didn't want to see how badly he was hurt. Just then the doctor walked into the room and asked who we were and again I lied and said I was his girlfriend since just friends could not visit. "Well it seems this young man got into a fight late at night and was.. uh.. clearly beaten bad." Max wasn't a fighter. "He broke 3 ribs and has a huge gash down the side of his torso but it has been stitched up. He'll need to stay in the hospital for quite sometime to recover." "Ah.. I see thank you doctor." I looked over at Mark and his face was covered with worry. This wasn't the first time I've seen Max like this. In fact, I've seen him worse than this, so I was relieved to know he'd be okay. 

      "How about we come back later we should let him sleep.." "alright.. kaja" I let Mark leave first as I wrote a note for Max letting him know I stopped by but wanted him to sleep and that I would see him later and placed it on his lap so when he sat up he would see it. I closed the door slowly so it didn't slam and walked down the hospital hallway to the elevators to meet back with Mark. He never said anything about the studio again that day so I was hoping he would forget for awhile. After walking me to my apartment Mark left to go to practice with GOT7 at their studio and get their performance schedules and such. I wasn't really scared about Max anymore considering I know he's survived worse, this was really nothing for him. I figured I'd visit him later at visiting hours and bring him my pink stuffed bunny he got me four years ago as a surprise. 

I took a nice long shower and watched all the soap run down the drain and probably stood there for hours. Even though it was kinda cold out, an ice cold shower was always the best. I forgot to grab a towel and hang it over the curtain rod so I had to search for one. I scurried past the mirror I saw all my bruises from trying out new dance moves and I few other things I didn't want to mention or let anyone know happened. I put on my huge KTZ shirt and cuddled up on the couch with my purple blanket and had the tv on as background noise and played on my phone for a while before getting tired of hearing my stomach rumble for ages. 

Even though I never had much food in my house I still got up to look. I ended up tripping on my blanket a few times and found nothing to eat. I didn't want to go out to get food by myself or pay for someone else or even answer the door for take out. I always felt the need to put make-up on for any human interaction. No one would ever see me without make-up. Aish. I gave up and put a light foundation on since my skin wasn't so bad lately and called one of my girl friends to see if they wanted to bring me dinner but of course they'd be out on dates. I almost went through all my contacts before ordering take out when Jackson called me to see if I wanted to eat with him. 

Thank you jesus.

Jackson said he would bring over some food since I told him I was watching movies and could join me if he wanted to. I didn't care what kind of food he would bring I was so hungry I'd even eat chicken feet. Maybe not. But if I had to wait 2 or more hours I think I might. I started the movie over and paused it so he wouldn't be confused and played on my phone until he got here. I heard a playful knock on the door and it was obviously Jackson so I just yelled for him to come in and scooted over to make room on the couch and pulled the table closer for the food. 

     "Look what i brought!~" Jackson seemed pretty impressed with himself as he laid all the food out on the table and sat down next to me. I took the movie off pause and it started from the beginning and we both coincidentally hummed the tune that the film started with and laughed at eachother. Jackson took off his hat and laid it next to him as he eat and would try to look up to watch the film without missing his mouth. I got up to get some napkins from the kitchen and the blanket fell of my leg. 

"OH!" Oh . I looked over to jackson and then looked down. I forgot I wasn't wearing pants. I don't think he was embarassed by the fact I have a huge shirt on but probably thought I was, which I wasn't actually. I have streaked down a neighbourhood before and had ty dance costumes so I didn't really care. "Ah sorry I took a shower before you called and wrapped up in a blanket I forgot" "it's fine I didn't see anything. Unless you would like me to see" Jackson smirked and tried to wiggle his eyebrows but it only had a creepy effect. 

I grabbed some napkins and threw them at Jackson and walked into my room and put on a pair of loose sweatpants that were laying on my bed. I climbed over the back of the couch and plopped next to Jackson and started to finish my food. "Aw damn you put pants on" I pushed him and jokingly told him to get over it. I liked Jackson I felt comfortable around him. Part of me wanted to be with him but part of me liked him as a good friend. 

I ended up falling asleep while Jackson finished watching the film and it was now 11:56 pm. My phone was ringing like crazy next to my feet but the sound was off so the screen just kept lighting up. Jackson got annoyed by it after the fifteenth message and tried to wake me up but I wouldn't budge. He pulled the table back and stood before me and grabbed the blanket and threw it over his shoulder and carried me to my room and covered me with a blanket to continue sleeping. 

I woke up around 2 am and walked out to the living room and everything was cleaned up and jackson wasn't there. I texted him apologising for falling asleep and that I had fun with him then I noticed I had 28 unread messages. 

"Are you going to the hospital?" "where are you" "What are you doing" "Thanks for coming by earlier" "Visiting hours are gonna be over soon I want to see you" "visiting hours are over" "goodnight" etc.

I felt so bad. I forgot to go back to the hospital to visit Max and stayed at my place with Jackson and fell asleep. I texted him back right as I read the last text and apologised a thousand times and sat down on the couch.

Jackson responded saying it was fine and that he had fun too and wanted to do it again sometime which I wouldn't mind. 

I'm going to stay up until Max responds to me. 

 

Sigh.

 

 

 

4 a.m.

 

Please respond. 

 

 

     Again I fell asleep but was woken up to a phone call. Unknowingly who was on the other side I answered the phone half awake and instantly lit up when Max spoke. He wasn't mad I fell asleep and didn't come back to visit so I told him I would do my best to spend the rest of the day with him at the hospital and asked what kind of things he would like me to bring him. 

I grabbed a few things I knew he would like and a few things he asked for and even picked up some food for him. When I walked into his room carrying all the these things, the nurse that was in the room taking care of him commented that I was such a "sweet girlfriend." Max shot a look over to me very confused and I just thanked her as she left the room. I placed everything down on a little table in the room while Max's eyes and puzzled face followed me. 

        "Girlfriend? Have you decided you finally liked me back?" I laughed and looked down. I felt really sorry I said girlfriend the first time but I couldn't think of anything else at the time. "Ani, they wouldn't let me visit you if I didn't say something like that. I do love you but we both know we won't work together like that." Max looked down then smirked with a little chuckle. "Yeah that's true" I'm sure he was thinking back about how we act like angry sibilings most of the time. 

I walked over to the bag of stuff I brought and pulled out my greatest possession. My stuffed pink bunny Max bought me for years ago as a present and placed it in his arms. "You're giving this back?" Max said looking sad and confused. "Of course not. I couldn't give away my greatest possession, even to the one who gave it to me. It's for you until you get better." His face lit up and it made me smile instantly. Max's smile could always make me happy it could make anyone smile the second they witnessed the beautiful sight. 

     Hours of conversations and films I had to leave to go to the studio to review other groups and solo dances which would take hours to do. I planned on walking all the way there since I didn't want to pay for a taxi since I didn't take my car and I didn't want to call a friend to pick me up. On the way it started pouring rain but I didn't really care. I didn't care if my clothes got wet or if my mascara ran or if my hair was ruined. The rain made me happy I felt like all of the stress and negativity was being washed away. Also, I knew I had extra clothes at the studio so I didn't really mind. 

When I walked in I went straight to my office to change and then ran off to the other rooms of dancers I had to review and help with. I was at the studio pretty much until the next morning. I stayed the night at the studio on a comfy couch I bought for my office for whenever I wanted to stay at the office or if i didn't want to go back home to my apartment. (also I had lots of food here than at home) 

I recieved a few texts from people asking what I was up to, where I've disappeared to and if I was up for hanging out. I didn't respond to any of them I was too tired to even care. I fell back asleep on the couch and dreamed of the weirdest most terrifying thing I could imagine. It definietly made seeing them beyond awkward for me..

 

 

 

----long chapter ^^----

Who do you think she dreamt about?

please comment and subscribe :)

 

Also if there is anything I can do or change let me know!