Rain

Unsure feeling

Mark and I decided it would be best to just hang out at the coffee shop until the storm rolled over. I was pretty happy it started raining to be honest. I went and sat down at a booth and Mark sat in front of me with his hands out on the table. I was playing with his fingers for a little without even thinking about it until he started laughing.

His hands were so warm.

I looked up and saw his big bright smile and I could feel my face heat up. 

I raised my eyebrow a little with a smirk on my face "what?" 

Mark just shook his head still smiling. He never once moved his eyes from mine. He turned things around and started playing with my hands, tangling my fingers all up. Just then our drinks we ordered earlier showed up at our table. 

Ugh. The mug was so warm. 

So were Marks hands.

________

About 45 minutes have gone by and the storm was just getting worse. At some points the power would go out but then back on. 

Although I loved thunderstorms I was a bit scared. Mark noticed and sat next me to on my side of the booth and put his arm around me. I held his other hand and we just watched the storm from the window.

"Do you think we'll be able to practice today" 

"Maybe"

My phone started playing my Indian jones ringtone and mark couldn't help but laugh. Jackson was calling me but I ignored it. I didn't know what to say. He called a few more times but I still didn't answer. 

I listened to the voicemails and he kept stuttering and messing up like he didn't know what to say. I simply just texted him a question mark and waited for a response. 

The rain seemed to stop a little and some light broke through the clouds. Mark and I thought it would be a good time to run for it before the second storm hit. You could see the wall of water coming.

 

_______

I'm back! Sorry it's such a short chapter but it's a little somethin'. I hope you like it! If there's anything you want to see happen comment and tell me! I hope you're all well. :-)  

also sorry for any errors I just wrote this up real quick on my phone because I couldn't sleep.