Long day

Unsure feeling

     The boys of got7 never bothered Madi for the first few weeks of school until her sudden outburst in the middle of class. Gossip was one thing she couldn't stand and hearing the girls behind her talk about her and other untrue stories of other students her rage built. Slamming her hands down and students next to her flinching from the sudden fright she turned around and gave those snickering girls a piece of her mind. The girls quieted down and their faces turned pink from embarrassment. Only 5 guys from got7 were in her class and they were all surprised by her outburst at the girls. Nothing interested them more than a different attitude around the school. Girls they're semmed to be just shy and all talk. With her broken korean she was still very intimidating. The teacher didn't even bother as it was good to see a new student stand up for themselves. The rest of the day went on and Jr. seemed to have more of an interest in this new student. He would try to ask her questions and be friendly. He smiled a lot and that made her feel comfortable even though he's in "that" group. Jr. wasn't really mean but he was if he needed to be. You've only heard him mad once and his voice broke out with dialect. 

       After a long school day madi went to the nearest convenience store and bought some ramyun, thinking this would be a quick trip there and home. Little did she know it would be quite a long trip. As loud and as obnoxious as they could be Got7 walked through the doors grabbing food and yelling across the store their plans for the night. Two of the boys began to make their way down your isle you started to creep away but stepped on something and began to lose balance. Of course she's step on Marks foot and not say sorry. Madi looked up with her big green eyes and started to make her way to the register and Mark just stood there. The other members didn't really notice except for Bambam. He noticed everything. 

    After making it out if the store she knew better than to look back. One foot in front of the other Madi made it back to her apartment and slipped off her shoes and fell onto the couch. After 10 minutes she began to doze off and a knock on the door brought her back to reality. Rolling herself off the couch to the floor she got up and saw a recent face, a very unexpected recent face.