Home

Unsure feeling

Mark and I parted after I saw Jackson and I went home. I didn't even want to practice anymore I just wanted to fix things with Jackson. 

I guess I cared more about him than I thought. Jackson's the type to hide his feelings and just back out. I didn't want that.

"I really don't know what's going on between us."

"I don't either. I guess the attention I'm getting from Mark is what I want from you but.."

"But what?"

"You don't seem like you like to be like that"

"Can I see you?"

I met Jackson at the studio because it seemed like the best place to go without running into other members at the coffee shop or elsewhere. 

I walked up the path to the back and Jackson was sitting on the steps leaning against the poll with his eyes closed. He looked frustrated and nervous. 

"Hey"

He popped open his eyes quickly and stood up, lightly brushing off his pants.

I walked towards him on the steps but we kind of just stared at eachother as we were both nervous about talking about the whole situation eariler. 

"So are you dating Mark?"

"Would you care if I did?

Jackson seemed surprised at how I responded. 

"What?!"

"Aigooo Jackson... I'm not dating Mark. We're just really comfortable with eachother I guess.."

"Why? Why aren't you comfortable with me?"

"Maybe I am, but I'm just scared to how you'll respond because I like you"

The look on Jackson's face changed completely. He looked rather defeated thinking he was going to prove a point.

"Well I obviously like you too"

I stepped up to the step Jackson was on but I was still much shorter. I stepped up one more so we were eye to eye.

"Be comfortable around me"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yeeee short chapter. not really sure where i'm going with this but hopefully its good.

if you have any suggestions for how you think/want this story to go comment what you think! 

I hope you're all well. :-)