Really?

Unsure feeling

After finally arriving at my apartment my key didn't work so we spent thirty minutes finding another way in before I decided to pick the lock. Jackson offered to kick the door in but I told him that wasn't necessary. 

"Ahhhh finally!" it was so cold outside and my apartment was so warm. The second I walked in I face planted on the couch to embrace all the warmth.

"What are you doing?" 

"embracing the warmth" I said all muffled since I was talking into the couch. 

A large amount of weight landed on top of me and I couldn't move. I knew I didn't have a dog or any animal so it must of been Jackson.

"I'll do the same." Yep. Jackson laid on me and was acting like an immature little kid but it was cute. 

I just laid there almost falling asleep then Jackson decided to turn every which way he could to get comfortable then was curled up next to me sharing the couch.

This couch was now made for two people. 

He fell asleep rather quickly and I could tell he was a heavy sleeper because he didn't hear or feel my phone ringing under him. He also didn't notice me digging under him to find it.

"Hello?"

"Madi?"

"oh hey mark"

"Are you home?" 

Please don't ask to come here. Please. Please Please. 

"I just got here" 

"Oh"

"Why?"

"I know it's late but I was wondering if you were doing anything.." 

"Ah.. thats sweet. I'm a little busy right now but would you like to hang out tomorrow?" 

I could hear him smiling on the other end and I could feel my heart bouncing around.

"Yeah that sounds great. Goodnight Madi"

I hung up the phone and put it under on of the pillows on the couch and just smiled. 

Is it okay to smile about this boy when I'm currently sharing a couch with the other? It's not like I had anything going on with either of them...

I felt jackson turn towards me and put his arms around me as if I was a pillow and held me tight. I didn't want to fight out of his grip and wake him up. I felt like we'd both act awkward if we did so I held on to his arm and curled up close to him and slowly fell asleep after an hour or so. 

Jackson was a sound sleeper. Even though someone could break in, he probably wouldn't budge but I felt safe. Probably because he was acting as my blanket disguising me. 

"Goodnight Jackson"

"Goodnight Madison"

My eyes got really big but he couldn't see me. He laughed a little and pulled me close. 

 

~8 AM~

 

 I woke up with Jackson still wrapped around me with the alarm going off for the twentieth time  but neither of us wanted to move. 

"Do you want to skip school today?" Jackson sounded very sleepy and hummed a little after I didn't respond quick enough.

"can we do that?"  

"Of course jagiya" 

what

i turned a little to face him then he realised what he said and apologised but never once let go of me.

"do you want to stay here or go to school?"

"I want to stay right here. But-" my phone started ringing and I instantly answered it seeing it was Mark.

"Hey!" "Are you coming to school?" 

"Ummm yeah I'm gonna be late"

Jackson was sitting up on the couch with his elbows on his knees and hands clasped together looking at me for an answer.

"I want to stay with you but I promised Mark I'd spend the day with him."

Jackson just looked away and knodded. 

 

 He got up and grabbed his uniform and started towards the bathroom but hesitated and walked back to grab his school blazer. He went to change in the bathroom but purposely kept the door open. I walked over and leaned on the door.

"Are you upset with me?" 

Jackson would just look over to me and continue getting dressed then look back over towards be giving me a slight stare that meant yes. 

I wrapped my arms around him from the side and tested my head on his arm and thanked him for staying with me. He sighed and my hair and fixed his tie.

"Let's go to school madi-ah"

---

On the way to school Jackson held my hand the whole way mostly and would make sure I walked on the inside of the sidewalk to be safe from cars. I thought that was sweet. I don't see many guys that do that today.

When we got to school Jackson opened the door for me and we both walked in. The first person I saw was Mark and he looked pretty shocked. I felt bad. 

"That's not like Jackson" mark whispered to the rest of the members but loud enough for Jackson and I to hear.  I wanted to run up and talk to them the second I saw them but the atmosphere was way to awkward as it is. 

The bell rang and I went up to my fourth period class. Which only Bambam, JB and Jr. are in from GOT7. I finally got over my dream I had and didn't really hate Jaebum anymore so working with him on the project didn't really anger me. It made me hally to draw with him and make up things. I felt like I could escape in the drawings and smile with his smile. Bambam and Jr. we're partnered together but just stared at our drawing the whole time.

"Who knew JB hyung could draw?" "Maybe he's showing off for madi noona" "ahhh! True! Last week I remember him talking about her" "ooooooooh"

Jaebum acted like he couldn't hear them so I did the same. It was funny to listen to these boys gossip but I felt weird knowing Jaebum has talked about me to the others."

"you talk about me?" I semi smiled without looking up from drawing and I could see Jaebum tremble at the question. He cocked his head down and scratched the back of his neck and smiled. 

"I have I think you're pretty cool.." I just smiled and laughed pleased with his response and showed him what I finished drawing. We finished part two of our project and had four more to go.

 

Just then the bell rang and I started to pack all my stuff into my bag. Jaebum started to say something but my best friend ran through the door grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the class room. 

"Yah stacia what's wrong?"

"you remember that boy I like from that underground group that's getting really popular?"

"exo?"

"YES YES YES" 

"what about them?"

"KYUNGSOO ASKED ME ON A DATE" 

i screamed and jumped around with her in excitement because I know how much she adores this boy. I felt so happy for her.

"He knows about you and was talking to his friends and they want to meet us!"

"o-oh? Yay" she always drags me into something like this when she's afraid to go alone.

One of Stacia's friends came up beside her and told her they needed to finish their project so the both ran off. 

 

I didn't really know where to go at lunch since things were kind of awkward with got7 since this morning. I ended up wandering the halls most of the lunch period. I sat in the abandoned stairwell for a while just thinking and looking around.

"Ah why do people say this stairwell is scary?"

"It's kind of peaceful isn't it? It's so quiet." I jumped a little since I wasn't expecting a response.

 "Do you normally come here?" Mark said walking down the stairs with a smirk and say down next to me. 

 "Ah you could say that. Everyone seems to go up to the roof.." 

"So uh.. What's with you and Jackson?" Mark hesitated and spoke kind of slow like he was going to regret asking. 

I don't really know what is going on with me and Jackson.

"I..I don't really know" I looked at mark rather puzzled. He just smiled and looked down then back at me. His smile made me happy. 

"I like being with you." My heart is bouncing all around in my chest. I hardly see or know anything about him but he gives me more butterflies than Jackson does. 

Mark scooted closer to me and and looked at me straight in the eyes. He'd smile which would turn into a laugh and it was by far the cutest thing. He leaned in closer and I was kissing him before I even knew it. 

After it was all over I realised I needed to get everything together. I liked them both but I can't lead them both on.

Mark stood up and grabbed my hand and lead me down the stairs to the next class. I separated my hand from his because I didn't want to hear talk about me "cheating" because of Jackson and I walking into school this morning. I could feel his disappointment but I felt like he understood. 

We walked to our next class which we had together. Gym.

We parted into our groups. Female and male and did whatever we wanted for 30 minutes before combining the classes. Thank god Stacia was in my class and I could finally talk to her about everything. 

"Help me!!" 

"What happened? What!"  I say down next to her on the floor of the gym against the wall and sighed.

"IT'S A BOY ISNT IT?!" Stacia always knew what was wrong and  always knew what to say. Every boy liked her. Even GOT7 so she knew everything about them. 

I told her everything that's happened, including last night with Jackson and today in the stairwell. I few times she'd gasp and cover my mouth instead of her own. She had her own way of being surprised and it was adorable I won't lie. 

As I talked to her she would watch Mark on the guys side of the gym and occasionally he'd look over and make eye contact but Stacia  wouldn't look away. Now it was obvious we were talking about him but he'd laugh and continue playing basketball.  

The gym teacher blew the whistle signaling the classes could combine now and only some groups would move but I stayed with stacia and talked while Mark continued playing basketball. I was pretty relieved he didn't come over here. I really just wanted to talk to stacia since I rarely see here these days. 

Gym ended and it was coming to the end if the school day and I was so happy thinking that I could sleep soon. My phone vibrated and Mark had sent me a text message asking if we would still hang out after school. I responded saying yes but I told I couldn't be out late but I actually just wanted to come home and sleep after. I felt like if be hanging out with Mark a lot more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------EEEEE long chapter ^^ sorry if you can't understand some if it I just wrote it on my phone  and I'm about to go to sleep since it's almost 1 AM ㅠㅠ also I think my writing is getting better. Much different than the first chapters!

Do you like the story so far? :)  comment who you want to end up together! Don't be a ghost reader comments make me happy haha 

thank you for reading I hope you subscribe--

find out about madi's day with mark tomorrow~~

anyeong~

-----------