Outside

Unsure feeling

          Madi never expected to see Mark standing at your door. How did he know where you lived? Postive that he followed you, you felt very uneasy about the situation. Before you could speak Mark apologised for it being awkward considering he followed you and you don't know him except his name. Madi pushed aside the awkward and told him it was fine and asked what he wanted. Mark stood there dumbfounded. What did he want? Why did he follow? He didn't know why he stood before you. Shyly he asked if you were okay to the prior situation at the store and school. Madi thought it was pretty strange but again said she was fine. With every ounce of luck she has the phone began to ring. "Oppa!" Marks face dropped and a slight "bye" came out of his mouth as he began to walk away. Madi noticed and hung up the phone. "Wait!" Ugh. What did I just do? Mark turned around with a blank expression but with very curious eyes. "Why are you actually here?" "I, uh, I don't know really." "Oh." "I'm sorry for creeping you out I'm gonna leave." "It would be rude to not give me your number before you leave." Mark was caught off gaurd by this but didn't really mind. He wanted to give her his number, he wanted to talk to her.  After texting eachother for a few days Mark and Madi became good friends but never really talked to eachother in school. They acted like they hardly new eachother. Marks friends didn't even know they were friends or that one would even have his or her number.   On Friday before the last bell Mark thought it would be un to hang out with Madi since they've never really done that but it all came to a hault when Madi responded. "Sure I'd love to!" Mark had left the room before he got his response from Madi but Jackson gladly checked his phone for him. Jackson didn't really remember who was who in his class so he just decided to say your name untl you answered. After looking around for a while you got annoyed hearing your name being called and just flat out screamed "WHAT?!" which surprised him quite a bit. Rather than scaring him it made Jackson quite happy. A smirk appeared on his face and stared right at Madi. Mark didn't like what he was seeing, he knew Madi would be his new toy. This is how they always started. 

 

 

 

 

 

-Ahhhhg I don't know what I'm doing. I'm pretty much making this up as a I go. My interest in this story is falling so I'm sure if you're reading this yours is too. Any suggestions? Please leave comments and subscribe~-