Jackson

Unsure feeling

I was sleeping so sound after closing my eyes for a few minutes and dreamt about dancing except I was drawing it like it was in motion. Like a video. In my dream the music stopped and ended with a loud buzzing noise which scared me so much I woke up and sat up right away. 

           

The first thing I looked at when I woke up was out the window of the classroom then the clock. It's the end of 6th period.. How did I sleep for this long?! I went to grab my bag that was next to me but instead grabbed a rather muscular arm?

"oh my god" I jumped back in my seat with wide eyes and Jackson woke up doing the same. He looked up at me like I was a ghost. 

"Sorry.. I came to find you and I ended up sleeping too." 

"Oh.. I see." He could've just woken me up. Now I have unexcused absences. 

Students started pouring into the classroom and Jackson kept his head down and looked up at me. He looked worried but I think it was also just a blank stare. 

"Are you okay? Sorry I scared you" 

"it's okay" I laughed and smiled at him then put my arm down to rest my head again. My back was now facing him and he did the same thing to me. We both leaned against each other waiting for class to start. It was pretty comfortable too. Jackson and I could have complete silence and have it not be awkward. He could make strange noises instead of talking and I'd just make noises back. Like a secret language. 

"Wake up everyone. We're starting class." Ugh.

"You're also getting new seats." No. I don't want to move. 

"Madi, Jackson stay where you are. Minyoung move to the 3rd row-" 

The teacher moved everyone around and that took 15 minutes itself. Everyone complained about their seats and the immature boys would keep switching seats.

I was happy I got to stay with Jackson. I didn't have to sit by someone I didn't like or talk to. Jackson just smiled at me and looked around the class when everyone was switching seats. I put my bag on the desk and held it when I rested my head on it. 

"Take everything off yours desks" I groaned. Can't you see I'm sleeping?

"Here" Jackson turned a little and scooted closer. I looked at him confused and he pulled me closer. He let me lean on him instead of putting my head on my desk. That was sweet. I liked this a lot more because he was warm and the desk was so cold. 

"Ah your hands are so cold" He took his jacket off and place it over my shoulders and let me lean on him again. This time he sat facing the front with my head on his shoulder and held my cold hands. 

The teacher had left the room and was gone for about 10 minutes and came back to teach the lesson.

I'm so ready to go home. 

I sat up straight and and started writing the date on the paper and my name. I blocked out all the noise in the room and continued to copy everything on the board. 

"Madi, Madi-ah, Madison, Madiseu, Madi, Hello? Madi" I didn't even hear Jackson calling me until he took my pen out of my hand when I was writing. 

"Give it!" I said it a much higher pitch than I expected and reached across him to grab my pen. He held it with his left hand so it was farther away from me.Even though he was sitting I still couldn't reach it.I didn't want to make a scene and stand up to get it from him. I gave up trying to get my pen back because I knew I couldn't. I just sat back in my seat and waitied for the bell to ring. I had so much work to do outside of school. 

 

-----

The last bell rang and I was already going down the stairs. It was going to take a while to walk from the school to the studio. So, I'd go from walking to running to jogging but I probaby just looked out of shape. I started running again and turned the corner and down an alley to a bridge that was a shortcut to the studio. Luckily I got there early enough and went up to my office to change. I really hated wearing uniforms. 

I went down to room 5c and sat in the middle of the floor and listened to all the songs the company gave me. I listened to them all and picked out my favourite to start off choreographing. I didn't have a team with me this time nor was I partnered up with other choreographers yet. I started choreographing a dance to the second song and marked the moves down on paper. 

Some would say it's strange or even like a different language but when I was teaching others and they wanted to practice themselves I made up symbols that would symbolise the dance move in case they would forget and it would help them remember. I made a sheet for four of the songs and practiced them a few times. I wasn't close to being done with them but it was definitely a start. 

 I stayed at the studio a few more hours before going back home to my apartment. Walking back wasn't really all that bad. It was a long walk and the weather was nice. I got scared whenever I felt like people were following me or would call out to me. 

 "Hey sweetheart" I picked up my pace up the hill but the drunk had better balance than I thought. This time I ran up the hill and over to a cut through and went back down the hill. I didn't really want to go home and I didn't want to deal with lone drunkards that we're wandering the neighbourhood. 

I saw a cute little smoothie place that was empty so I figured why not. I walked in and was greeted warmly by the worker. I ordered a small green tea smoothie and sat down at a table around the corner in the back. I was happy I had all my art stuff in my bag so I could work on that. I also revised some of the dances I choreographed earlier and changed some of the symbols.  

"Aish I just want to go home" the worker complained by herself occasionally. 

"Am I keeping you here?" I felt bad. 

"Ah no no I don't get off work for another three and a half hours."" 

"Ah.. I'm sorry" 

"it's alright"  She smiled and went into the back room to get more supplies for the front. 

I went back to drawing and put in my headphones. 

About 45 minutes pasted and I finished  a new logo for a friends company that I had been meaning to do for a while. Luckily she didn't need it right away.

 

When I was changing the song it was silent and I noticed a loud group of boys but I never saw their faces. They were still in the front of the store ordering and waiting on their drinks but I could hear them as if they were right next to me. Ten minutes passed and I could hear them right through my headphones. I cut off my music because it was pointless listening to both sounds crashing together. I continued drawing and would look up around the smoothie shop every once in a while.

I could hear them talking but WHO WERE THEY? HOW CAN THEY BE SO LOUD?!

---group of guys-----

"Yah where were you most of the day?"

"I ended up falling alseep in Madi's history classroom"

"ah.. why were you there..?"

"I went to look for her but she was asleep and I didn't want to wake her up"

"so you slept?"

"yeah" 

Mark laughed at Jacksons lame response.

"I'm thinking about making her my girlfriend" Everyone seemed pretty shocked at Marks statement but some of them laughed.

"Yah why are you laughing?"

---madi pov---

I heard my name once and started listening from there.. Um? Me? Girlfriend? MARK? No.

I figured out the loud group of boys was GOT7 which kinda made sense. 

I felt like I needed to get out of the smoothie shop but I couldn't leave without being seen. I waited a little bit longer incase they decided to leave but they talked about their dance practice, girls and food. I had no choice but to stay but I was feeling rather cocky since I felt cute today. 

The waitress called out to me from the front and asked if I wanted anything else but I responded saying no. 

"Ah wait!" I ran up to the front of the shop and leaned over the counter and looked at the menu. The waitress mentioned some good ones and told me about the ones I pointed out. 

"Hey guys.. GUYS! Is that?.." I could feel their eyes on me. I didn't dare turn around. I wanted to play this off. If Mark tried to make a move since he planned on making me his "girlfriend" surely everyone at the table would tell him to make a move. I wanted to embarass him so hard in front of all of them. Leaning over the counter with my back facing them I could hear them comment on my body. It made me feel a bit insecure but they were rather positive comments so I went with it and bent my knee so all my force was on one foot. (It made my look nice) 

"Go talk to her if you want to make her your girlfriend marky" Jackson

I kinda wished Jackson wasn't the one to say that. I prepared myself mentally for what was about to happen but it didn't. The waitress told me to sit down and that she would bring me my drink. I walked back to my table and didn't even pay any attention to their table. I could still feel their eyes on me. I went back to my art work and layed out all that I had worked on today and waited for the waitress to bring me my drink. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed someone walking towards me with a tray but it wasn't a womanly figure. 

I looked back down at my work without being noticed. The man placed my drink down on my table and I said thank you without even looking up. I organized my work and the man started walking away but stop. Walking backwards the man turned back to me.

"Madi?"

"Yes? Oh.. Uh.. Hello"

"What are you doing here?"

"Working?" I looked at all the papers on the table before responding and looked up at him. "Why are you here?"

"We just got done with practice a while ago.. we usually come here after"

"That's nice" 

Mark sat down and tried to carry on a conversation but I couldn't really pay attention when all of GOT7 was standing in the back behind Mark making faces and dancing. I kept trying not to laugh but Mark didn't understand what was going on. Finally Mark turned around and caught Jaebum and Bambam doing the tango behind him. I was laughing as I stood up and gathered all of my stuff and packed my bag. I told Mark I needed to head home soon and I walked over to the guys table and Mark followed. 

Jackson put his arm around me and pulled me tight then let go. I greeted everyone else then went to pay for my drinks. 

---guys pov---

Madi greeted everyone then went up the front counter and payed. 

"Mark what did you say to her?" 

"I told her she looked good and that I would walk her home" 

Bambam OOOOH'd at Marks statement and everyone rolled their eyes at him. 

Madi was walking to the door, said goodbye and waved to us. Mark waited a few seconds after she walked out of the door and ran out after her. The front of the smoothie place was all glass so we could cleary see Mark put his arm around Madi but she shrugged his arm off of her. 

All of us were watching Mark's attempt to make Madi his girlfriend and it cleary was destined for failure. 

Mark was trying to talk to her but got interrupted by a phone call. Madi answered her phone then waved to Mark and started walking away. All of us were dancing around and making fun of him. None of us wanted him to be with Madi considering he's had three girlfriends in the past two months. Mark was a good guy but his good looks got him a lot of attention from the ladies.~

---madi pov----

I left the smoothie shop and began to walk home.

"Wait!" I turned around and saw Mark running out of the smoothie shop and put his arm around me but I shrugged his arm off of me and looked back at the shop. I could see all of the guys giving signals like an X. Don't do it. 

My phone rang and I could of never been happier. I waved goodbye to him and everyone in the shop and walked down the street towards my apartment. 

"Max! I missed you! Sorry I haven't called you"

"It's okay I was wondering what you were doing this weekend"

"Nothing probably. Why?"

"I was told to find a choreographer that I admire and work with them for a new project"

"Ahh you admire me?" I laughed. Aw I miss Max. "Sure I'd love to"

"Great! I'll call you about it tomorrow"

After I hung up with Max I recieved another call and it was from the company I was working with to choreograph idols new songs.

"Hello?"

That was such a long call for such a simple message. To sum it up they basically asked me to search for a partner to choreograph the songs they sent me. The whole walk home I thought about who to partner up with to choreograph with and what to do with the songs I already made choreohraphy for. I wanted to ask Max but he already asked me to help him with a different project. I figured I'd sleep on it and think more about it tomorrow.

~

I searched all around my apartment for my phone charger but it's like I never owned one in the first place. I plugged my phone up the computer and shut the lights off to go to bed. It took a while to fall asleep but I knew I had to get up early for tomorrow anyway. 

 

 

 

-- yeeeeee what's tomorrow gonna be for Madi?~~` yeeee ----

 

------I had some trouble with this chapter ngl I wasn't sure where I was going or how to end it or anything like that so I'm sorry it's so terrible ):  I'm not all that confident with posting this chapter but I'm doing it anyway. Djjdjsbhdjsjfidjdhdjdn

What do you guys think? Do you like the story so far? Feedback is great!

I really don't want to post this yet but I am I feel like it's all over the place I'm sorry! ):

 -personal request that you comment bc I really ing love when people comment I will spazzing in my seat) so please 

 

Chapter 14 will be better!~ --------