No way

Unsure feeling

I didn't want the previous week to get to me so I mostly stayed home. I did literally nothing. I stayed in my ugly little apartment and attempted to clean. I didn't mind cleaning when no one asked me to do it. I hate Sundays.

Ddeokbokkie sounds good. Really good. 

After finally getting the energy I got dressed to go out to a street vendor near my apartment I ended up buying ddeokbbokki and a few mandu. It wasn't long until a familiar voice was mocking how I was stuffing my face. Ugh the food was so good though and I was starving.

     "Mind if I join you?" Jackson sat down with me and laughed as I tried to finish eating all the food in my mouth, which was actually very embarrassing..  "Ahh chipmunk!" "Please no" "Yes" Ugh I hope he doesn't call me chipmunk from now on..  "What are you doing here?" "I just left Jr.'s house and saw a little chipmunk stuffing her face so I figured I stop by." "Ahh I see." 

I really just wanted to go back home and sleep. I liked hanging out with them but I also REALLY love sleeping. Jackson was staring at me strange and so has everyone else today. I got really annoyed and just asked what was wrong, did I have something on my face? Was I wearing something inappropriate? "Nose."

Oh no.

I forgot to put my septum up when I left my apartment. Usually I don't care if it's seen but today I didn't feel like getting stared at or asked about it. How did I not realise that's what everyone was staring at?! "Oh! um.." "It's unusual. I like it!" "um thank you..."

I was expecting a response like "Ew why do you have that that's gross. You don't look pretty with it." Jackson liked pretty small girls. I don't now why I cared.

I wanted to tell Jackson I had to leave but he would insist on coming. I couldn't think of an excuse.. I always have the perfect excuse. If I said I wanted to go home and sleep he would agree that he is tired and attempt to go with me..  "Do you want to go with me to our studio? Since you showed me yours yesterday.." "You have a studio?" "We have our secrets too" "Alright then let's go!" I was actually really confused.. Why did he have a studio? Who is "ours?" GOT7? Are they famous? 

Ahhg, I hate hills. Jackson walked up this huge hill like it was nothing. How. I was suffering but I didn't want to show it. Their studio was nice. I walked in and didn't really feel awkward, even though ALL of GOT7 was there. It's been a while since I've seen Mark and Jaebum. Jackson walked me into the room with his arm around me which kinda shocked the members but I couldn't do much about it with his grip so tight around me. Plus, I kinda liked it. "Did you know Madi was a choreographer?!" They all looked more shocked than when we walked through the doors. Now I feel awkward.

       Now that that secret was out there wasn't much I could do. GOT7 asked me to dance for them and watch them and critique them. I was used to critiquing and teaching so it wasn't really a big deal. I made up a dance on spot and they all joined in then they proceeded to get me a chair and put it in front. A song I haven't heard cut on and they all positioned themselves and started dancing and doing flips? What. I really didn't expect this. I liked adding flips and stuff to choreography but lots of people told me it broke the feel or it wasn't "dance" anymore. I was really impressed with Marks flips. Really impressed. It came to be time to give them my critique but I didn't want to fangirl. I gave few compliments and more harsh comments like things they should improve and such. I made sure to give my harsh comments first so when I saw their faces drop I knew I still had good things to tell them about their performance. Just as I finished giving my critique an old friend walked through the doors and both of your jaws dropped. I guess everyone was confused when I ran up and hugged him as tight as I could. I mean I worked on choreographing groups with Max for 5 years so it was only normal. He was my best friend. It's been so long since i've seen him. I know I hurt him when I left because I didn't tell him I was leaving or give a goodbye.

After explaining our relationship to everyone it seemed their jealousy and curiousity rested. Max was in korea? Well I guess it shouldn't be much of a surprise since he's half Korean. We became friends over dancing and then became best friends instantly. I thought about him all the time since I left and today has been the greatest day of my life. Being reunited with my best friend was everything. "I'm only in Korea for another week before I have to go overseas but I'll be back soon." I was too happy to care. At least I had a week before he went overseas so I wasn't too sad. Max was also a choreographer so he was their to teach GOT7 and even bragged about me a bit which was nice. "Her dancing is beyond amazing. She's better than the greatest dancer. She's better than your favourite dancer." "Aye but her balance ." "That only happens when she gets nervous." I could feel my face heat up and turn pink. I tried to shift my head and look away but of course Jackson would make a comment. "You were nervous with me?" "Ani" Everyones eyes were on me and I definietly did not like that. I didn't respond to any of the questions they asked. I played on my phone and talked with max and even danced a bit before I decided I needed to leave. The guys were all talking about going out to dinner together and I didn't want to be put in the situation where they can ask me more questions.

  "Goodbye guys I have to go." "Where are you going?" "Home. I have stuff I need to work on." A few offered to walk me home because it was dark and cold out but after inisisting I was fine and wanted to be alone I finally got to leave 20 minutes later. It was kind of scary walking home alone but I felt safe in Korea. I wasn't worried like I would be back home. I ended up running most of the way because I was afraid someone was following me but they were probably just walking home too. I walked in and put down my keys and everything else I lugged around today and collapsed on my bed. It didn't take long before I fell asleep. I must have slept hard because I never heard the knocks on my door or my phone go off a million trillion times. What happened? Why was everyone trying to get ahold of me?!

 I didn't really want to answer so I thought I could just read them later. They were probably just about school or about what happened at the studio earlier. I decided to ignore them and go back to sleep but sleep is the greatest thing. (And I was having the best dream ever.)

 

 

 

 

 

-----------Ahhh long update. I update a lot bc I really don't have anything to do but yeah tell me what you think please! and subscribe if it's not too horrible :)-----------

Who is your favourite GOT7 member? :)