awdesfhy

Unsure feeling

Green eyes?! I have green eyes. 

       I looked up at him and of course he just had a smile on his face with his head cocked sided was. "Brown eyes catch my eye." "Everyone here has brown eyes!" I gave a playful smirk and stuck my tongue out. Ugh, what if he found out? We finished our dinner and moved on to other shops before they closed but most of them were.  After walking to 4 different stores and finding out they were closed I decided it was time to go to the studio at least. 

"Studio?" "Yeah!" I lead Jackson to the studio. This was a big deal considering I never show anyone OR even TELL anyone about the studio. I like to dance. I own a studio but it's rather hidden. You'd only know how to get there if I should you all the twists and turns.  Or I could make you a map. 

        I acted like it wasn't a big deal. I made sure I guided him with my hands over his eyes to the studio so he wouldn't know where it was, even though I was on my tippy toes the whole time. "Ahg! Why can't I look?! It's dark it's not like you can see either!" "I could walk this with my eyes closed, so can you!" Trying to make Jackson go u the stairs was pretty difficult not gonna lie. The steps that lead to the studio were pretty strangle. It was like zig zagged stepping stairs. He banged his ankle a few times and stubbed his toe but Jackson seemed to manage. 

           The studio was empty so I removed my hands from covering his eyes and he made a weird face adjusting to the light. It was pretty cute actually. His eyes lit up and looked around everywhich way. I could tell he was speechless. I guess I didn't seem like the type to own anything in Korea since I'm a foreigner but I didn't want to bring up anything like that. I have quite a few secrets but I know I can't share them just yet. "What exactly is this place?" "My studio" "If this is your studio I can't imagine what your house looks like.." "I don't like to stay in my apartment much. So sometimes I stay here." "oh.. I see" "You know.. If we become better friends and stuff I might let you know how to get here." "Chincha?!" Ugh why is he so precious. 

"I didn't think you'd be one to dance.. I mean your balance ." "Oh thanks." "I'm being honest. It's cute though." I felt my cheeks heat up. Ugh, I hate when people notice how ty my balance was. When I dance I have all the balance in the world. Why don't I just show him some of the dance I've been working on? What if that's too embarassing?  The silence hit me and I realised I should do something so I started walking and just told Jackson to follow. He did as he was told but got distracted when he heard music that was left on. I got scared because I knew I didn't leave music on but I didn't think anyone that works with me or knows about this place would leave anything on. I gave Jackson a worried look and grabbed onto his arm and hurried behind him towards the room playing music. Nothing. There was not a person or a thing in that room. We ran up and down the halls and stairs but there was not a thing to be found. I would check the cameras but I felt that was too much. Plus, I didn't want to hear Jackson talk about how I put security cameras up. He better not talk about this place to the others, I swear I would strangle him the second I found out if he did. 

Jackson laughed about how scared I was at first and started making cute little dance moves and I chose that as my chance to show him I DO have balance. By the look in his eyes he seemed to be impressed with my dancing so much so he tried to join along. After a while of goofing around we decided to make up some choregraphy. After spending 5 hours together in the studio I felt so comfortable around Jackson. I wanted to tell him so much but then I remembered what our relationship actually was. We were hardly friends. 

 

"Can we do this again?" I raised an eyebrow and snapped my head towards him. I was kinda shocked by this. He was having fun with me?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-should I continue? :) I feel like I'm getting better at writing-